• Artificial Clouds and Geoengineering: Public Exposed to Toxic Chemicals

What color is the daytime sky over your home? Is it a deep clear blue that seems to extend to eternity, or is it a milky blue or a thick hazy white soup that obscures the pristine blue of the heavens? Does it start out blue in the morning and then end up as a complete haze later in the day? Are there puffy white clouds or is it filled with unnatural shapes and streaks? The clouds in the sky are not always natural, because they are often manufactured by specially equipped aircraft. These jets are spraying highly toxic particles of aluminum, barium, strontium, arsenic, and other substances to make clouds for weather-related and military purposes. These clouds are also harmful to humans and the environment.

Read full story...

Admin said:

What color is the daytime sky over your home? Is it a deep clear blue that seems to extend to eternity, or is it a milky blue or a thick hazy white soup that obscures the pristine blue of the heavens? Does it start out blue in the morning and then end up as a complete haze later in the day? Are there puffy white clouds or is it filled with unnatural shapes and streaks? The clouds in the sky are not always natural, because they are often manufactured by specially equipped aircraft. These jets are spraying highly toxic particles of aluminum, barium, strontium, arsenic, and other substances to make clouds for weather-related and military purposes. These clouds are also harmful to humans and the environment.

The geoengineering being done here in north Texas near "tornado alley" is becoming almost daily. Every approaching weather system is sprayed. Gulf moisture which should produce rain here is aerosolized, heated by atmospheric heaters to keep it aloft, and then dumped on folks to the east.

Every concerned person should download the Air Force's 1996 white paper. "Weather As a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather By 2025" from Air Force University's website - csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf and read it. No thinking person will have any difficulty connecting the dots between what they say they could do, and what we are witnessing on almost a daily basis: unprecedented drought and floods, destruction of infrastructure and crops, etc.

No sane person would engage in this kind of activity, but the history of the world is that unbridled power makes people insane. The failure of the people to control the government which is supposed to be their servant, has transformed it into the greatest human threat to mankind yet observed.

It is disappointing not to see a prominent link to www.geoengineeringwatch.org associated with the article. You have links to Dane Wigington's videos, so I can't imagine why there is no link to the premier site on the subject of geogengineering.

My story. Last summer, I had been posting articles on HRC's web page. After doing that for a few months, I noticed my home was being chemtrailed. It was happening every day for 2 months.

A senator posted an article and petition to stop the chemtrailing. I messaged him and told him what was happening above my home and how long it had been going on. Two days later it stopped. The two pictures were taken on the same day.

I don't know anyone with that kind of power who would spray someone.

What can I do? I'm afraid to contact anyone, because HRC has too many connections and too much power.

The full transcript, plus references, of my EPA testimony can me found at http://StopSprayingUs-SF.com/epa. My paper "Human Health Impacts of Proposed Geoengineering Solutions" can also be downloaded and shared from http://StopSprayingUs-SF.com/paper

Have sent this information and many like it to Texas news stations who reply consistently it's a conspiracy theory. Sent to Gov Abbott and TX state representatives. Silence!

I am completely and utterly appalled that this article has all but one comment. TWO including mine. Unbelievable

Excellent article, references and points addressed! Awareness is the key. Please join me in the struggle to spread awareness on this crucial issue. Chris