• Your source for research and news on the health benefits of coconut oil.

CoconutOil.com is the Internet’s oldest resource for published research on the health benefits of coconut oil. Beginning in the year 2000, we have been the main source of information linking to peer-reviewed research on coconut oil as well as publishing coconut oil testimonials showing how coconut oil has changed people’s lives! Coconut oil is an edible oil that has been consumed in tropical places for thousands of years. Studies done on native diets high in coconut oil consumption show that these populations are generally in good health, and don’t suffer as much from many of the modern diseases of western nations where coconut oil is seldom consumed anymore.

Read full story...

There are many good health benefits you can get out of coconut oil. Therefore, more and more people use it and they all now experiencing the better effects while using coconut oil. Some people exploring the coconut oil in mixing it in their coffee, smoothie, in baking, in cooking, even putting it in their skin, oil pulling, in hair, and for their pets.

I have started 3 or 4 times taking coconut oil and I get really bloated so I stop taking it. Is this part of the process of the "cleaning out" VCO does or is it something else? Thank You for your reply!