• Your source for research and news on the health benefits of coconut oil.

CoconutOil.com is the Internet’s oldest resource for published research on the health benefits of coconut oil. Beginning in the year 2000, we have been the main source of information linking to peer-reviewed research on coconut oil as well as publishing coconut oil testimonials showing how coconut oil has changed people’s lives! Coconut oil is an edible oil that has been consumed in tropical places for thousands of years. Studies done on native diets high in coconut oil consumption show that these populations are generally in good health, and don’t suffer as much from many of the modern diseases of western nations where coconut oil is seldom consumed anymore.

Read full story...

CAN'T USE COCONUT OIL FOR SWISHING IN MY MOUTH, WHAT CAN I USE INSTEAD?

Joanna said:

CAN'T USE COCONUT OIL FOR SWISHING IN MY MOUTH, WHAT CAN I USE INSTEAD?
    Sesame, coconut and sunflower are commonly recommended for oil pulling. Check out these articles:

http://coconutoil.com/?find=oil+pulling

LUCY-ROBBINS said:

Jerry said:

How do you eat/drink coconut oilJ I bought the books and they just say how much - not how to use it! Mine is hard in a jar. Please add this information to the nice booklet you publish. Thanks
    I have been suffering for months with a bad cough,hospital said it was a virus,I started taking virgin coconut oil teasp.at night and morning =4 days ago I found that it helped tremendesly,the aful fits of coughing until i vomited has stopped, I still cough once in awhile but its seldom and its only to remove the phlegm.I am so grateful for this product
    used to put in on toast, loved it, but I can't consume it anymore, because of my health prob.

Joanna said:

LUCY-ROBBINS said:

Jerry said:

How do you eat/drink coconut oilJ I bought the books and they just say how much - not how to use it! Mine is hard in a jar. Please add this information to the nice booklet you publish. Thanks
    I have been suffering for months with a bad cough,hospital said it was a virus,I started taking virgin coconut oil teasp.at night and morning =4 days ago I found that it helped tremendesly,the aful fits of coughing until i vomited has stopped, I still cough once in awhile but its seldom and its only to remove the phlegm.I am so grateful for this product
    used to put in on toast, loved it, but I can't consume it anymore, because of my health prob.

See: http://coconutoil.com/how-to-use-coconut-oil-there...

There are many good health benefits you can get out of coconut oil. Therefore, more and more people use it and they all now experiencing the better effects while using coconut oil. Some people exploring the coconut oil in mixing it in their coffee, smoothie, in baking, in cooking, even putting it in their skin, oil pulling, in hair, and for their pets.