• Gardasil Vaccine: Destroyed and Abandoned

I am 16 years old. For me, everything started a few days after I received the HPV vaccine, Gardasil. I woke up one day choking and unable to breathe. I felt like I was going to pass out so my parents took me to a hospital. I was stabilized, kept overnight and sent home, just like that. No tests, no medications, no explanations as to what could have caused the problem. This was only the beginning. Then it progressed to choking, hyperventilating, panic attacks and soon enough I was getting panic attacks every day, sometimes as many as four times a day. Then the depression came. Every doctor we went to dismissed us and tried to get rid of us. I genuinely had to force myself to want to live. I wanted to disappear. I wanted all of the symptoms to stop.

Read full story...

My daughter is deteriorating everyday. It is devastating to watch and as a mom the guilt I feel is at times unbearable. I consented to the HPV vaccine. What kind of homeopathic medications have helped you. I am reaching out for any help I can. She started out with sore throat, headaches, and generalized body aches with fevers over 103. She then developed vaginal ulcers. After that joint pain in her back, which as of today she is in and out of a wheelchair and has gone from a bubbly girl to a depressed girl in pain constantly. Unable to keep up with school. Please give me any suggestions that may help.

Debbie said:

My daughter is deteriorating everyday. It is devastating to watch and as a mom the guilt I feel is at times unbearable. I consented to the HPV vaccine. What kind of homeopathic medications have helped you. I am reaching out for any help I can. She started out with sore throat, headaches, and generalized body aches with fevers over 103. She then developed vaginal ulcers. After that joint pain in her back, which as of today she is in and out of a wheelchair and has gone from a bubbly girl to a depressed girl in pain constantly. Unable to keep up with school. Please give me any suggestions that may help.

This artilce may be ehlpful: https://vaccineimpact.com/2015/healing-from-vaccin...

I AM POSTING THIS INFORMATION SO PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT PERPETRATED VACCINE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1920S - It is NOT new, and we must stop it!! [Addressing Presidents Woodrow Wilson & Warren Harding] Horrors of Vaccinations Exposed and Illustrated Petition To The President To Abolish Compulsory Vaccinations In Army And Navy Petition, from Chas. M. Higgins, a Citizen of the United States - Date 1920 TO: The President of the United States Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy Starting at Page 39, last paragraph: Now if each individual American is divinely ordained as an equalized sovereign in his own right -- and this is surely a grand distinction of the American Institution and the American citizen -- he obviously has a sovereign right to his own body and all his natural possessions; and the most sacred and essential of these rights and possessions is, obviously, the right to his own physical body, the sanctity of his own person, and the right to decide how it shall be treated or taken care of in health or disease; and if he has not this sacred and sovereign right to his own body he has practically no right at all and might as well be wiped out and would be better dead. Therefore, if any doctor or other person claims the right to possess the body of any man, to experiment or operate upon it, to medicate, cut, inoculate, or treat his body as he might see fit, without the free choice, consent or approval of that man, it is obvious that the man is no longer a sovereign or the owner of his own body, but is a mere "slave' or domestic animal and that the doctor really owns his body and is his "master' as much as if he were a pig or dog; so that, therefore, all "equality" and "sovereignty" of the individual is destroyed by this medical "hoggery" and we have not a "government of the people, by the people, for the people," but a government of the doctors, by the doctors, for the doctors -- which in face we now have to a very dangerous extent. And, indeed, medical organization, compulsion, dictation and domination have now got to such a stage that it is one of the most dangerous powers in our body politic and must be curbed, as I will show later on. It therefore follows that all compulsory or dictatorial medicine is an absolute violation of the first or basic principle of Americanism as expressed in our great Declaration of Rights, and our first or Pre-Constitution, and therefore must be abolished if we would be true to basic human right and fundamental American principles. We will now take up the second Article of the Declaration and study its meaning. This Article, with a slight variation of the official words, is as follows: “All men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, among which are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” Now the great keynote-words in this clause, “unalienable rights,” mean “inseparable rights,” rights which the citizen cannot be separated from, rights which cannot be removed or taken away from the people or denied or invaded by any government or power whatever, but which all governments must respect and defend. A Free E-Book

Hi I am very sorry to hear what happened to you after receiving the Gardisil Vaccine. I had a patient who cam to see me 5 days after receiving the Gardisil Vaccine. He had no energy, ached everywhere, felt lifeless and couldn't go to school. His family called me at 9pm on a friday night. I told them to come over to my office. Seeing him I asked what happened. They didn't now. I asked what changed this week? They told me he got the Gardisil Vaccine Injection 5 days earlier. I was alble to clear him of all his symptoms using Biophoton Therapy and Advanced Structural Healthcare. It took 2 treatments of each and all his symptoms are gone and he is now fine. Biophoton Therapy is something you should look into. Very few people are trained in it. I wish you the best. Dr Rich Margil