• Homemade Coconut Oil Toothpaste

Commercial toothpastes are full of chemicals and toxic ingredients. Making your own toothpaste at home is very easy, allows you avoid toxic ingredients, and can help improve your overall dental health.

Read full story...

WOW- I really love this recipe. I have several and none of them worked as well as I would like, so I kept searching. Then I found yours. I didn't have the liquid minerals and left out the sea salt, but my teeth are squeaky clean and I am thrilled. Just wanted you to know - Thanks so much!

I have used the coconut oil, baking soda and peppermint drops. Seems to be all you need really.

I had just made up some up and then found your recipe but I had the right idea. I didn't have clay, myrrh gum, stevia, castile soap or an essential oil that I could use but surprised me that I had thought of the mineral drops which I did have. And then I added about 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, the contents of a probiotic capsule (Florastor) and a splash of aloe vera. Mouth feels great! Thanks.

I used 4 tbsp of bentonite clay, 2 teaspoons of baking soda, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. I totally forgot to add coconut to the batch. Also what are your thoughts on using baking soda? I heard that if you use it consistently and for a long time, it can be pretty abrasive to your teeth. I'm concerned about that.