• Are You Relying on God’s Love?

We can’t rely on ourselves, and we can’t rely on others. We can only rely on God’s love. It is not enough to just simply know about God’s love intellectually. We have to have the kind of experience with God and his love where we rely upon it, because we are living inside God’s love, and his love is living inside of us through the Holy Spirit. That kind of experiential knowledge of God’s love will change our life, and the lives of those around us.

Read full story...

I really really wish I could fully understand this. I intellectually get it but my heart is more stubborn. I seem stuck in my childhood narrative of being forced into everything, including into Christianity, that I can't even seem to conceptualize loving out of choice rather than fear. It's dehabilitating.

I wish I could truly understand this. My mind gets it but not my heart. I seem to be stuck in my childhood narrative of "shoulds" -and "have to's" otherwise I would've been punished. That mindset has destroyed much in my life. The concept of having a choice to love, and without fear seems so freeing but unattainable. I keep reading everything on the topic hoping it clicks.

WOW! THIS IS VERY POWERFUL STUFF....I JUST KEPT WEEPING AS I READ IT. I COULD ACTUALLY FEEL GOD'S LOVE!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST THIS!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Thank you for this message. I was studying on God's love all weekend and then this is the article you shared today. I can see how God is leading His children to know this and receive it in absolute surrender to the One Who's word never comes back void. He is the love we all seek.

Read it through tears this morning. Need prayers and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit today.

Thank you for your testimony of the truth of God's love for us in your article. Hopefully, it will reftresh those who are already experiencing God's love and open the hearts of those who do not yet know Him.

Wonderful message!!

Thank you.