• Dealing with Unhealthy Anger

Are you caught in a circle of anger and frustration over the "unfair" circumstances of your life, and your powerlessness to be able to do anything about it? If so, then be assured that you are right where God wants you to be, in a position to come to him in faith and helplessness and to "wait patiently for him." Replace your frustration and anger by "delighting yourself in the Lord," and you will soon experience the joy and peace that comes from trusting in God.

Read full story...

• Dealing with Unhealthy Anger

I have been dealing with my unhealthy anger in just the ways you have described. Nine years ago I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes and High Blood pressure after an incident occurred in the grocery store. I was angry at everyone and even God. I asked God why he did this to me. Several years went by and slowly my eyes have been opening to see why I really have been stricken with MS and this is my true belief. I have realized that God has given me MS to teach me a very valuable lesson. The lesson for me is that I am to learn that I am not in charge, of anything. Only the Lord is in charge. When I would forget that I wasn't in charge I would have an MS exacerbation as a reminder. I would quickly remember but sometimes old habits die hard and I would mess up. Once again I would be reminded by having another exacerbation. I now try very hard to adhere to what the Lord wants me to do. The Lord wants all of our attention and to do good works and to help others less fortunate than we are and that is what I am trying to do. I am focusing on others and not on myself and it is really helpful in taking the focus of off all of that anger.