• Medicine: Idolatry in the Twenty First Century

The heart of idolatry is looking to sources outside of God for our basic needs and desires in life. The idols that are erected flow out of our experiences in life, and the idol is an attempt to explain life apart from the Creator. The cure for idolatry is belief and trust in God our Creator and Redeemer. Faith in God our Creator and the Redeemer Jesus, is the opposite of idolatry, and recognizes that life depends on God the Creator, and that redemption, the forgiveness of sins and spiritual rebirth, comes from a relationship with Jesus.

Read full story...

WOW! Praise the Lord! What an excellent article! I have read some articles in Health Impact News over the years but had a strong urge to dig a bit deeper and I love what I have found. This article really spells out how we trust in science and not God, the creator of all things. Science, even at its best, is limited by the ability of our minds, and worse, is always corrupted by evil as we live in a fallen world. The truth is that so much of the so called science that society blindly puts its trust in is pure fraud and nowhere is this fraud more rampant than in the medical industry. Health care, as it is called, has just enough truth and truthiness to it to pass a quick inspection, but if we bother to research beyond the propaganda we find a far different reality. The medical mafia controls the government agencies that are supposed to be controlling it and the politicians are beholden to the drug companies that fund their campaigns and give them all sorts of steak dinners and so on. The system is built to make profits and worse, to control the population. Vaccines may actually be useful for some people in some situations, but the delivery mechanisms are all still so toxic that the value for these people is a mixed bag at best, with some suffering horribly or dying because of the vaccine rather than the disease. For most of us, however, the vaccines are a disaster, and one they know damn well will be exactly that. This is an intentional dumbing down of the people, a way to keep them a bit slower, a bit more confused, a lot sleepier and a lot more easily fooled, managed and manipulated. We live in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, except they poison the babies after they are born, not in incubators. Part of the plan is that we become dependent on a variety of their toxic addictive chemicals earlier and earlier in life. We now have kids whose intestinal flora is so messed up that they have intense anxiety which are then managed with drugs harmful to intestinal flora. The executives of these companies know exactly what they are doing to people, harming us on purpose in ways designed to turn us into lifelong steady customers. It's not just that they are willing to sell toxic chemicals despite the damage they do, they gather to make cold calculated decisions on how to best generate more revenue, which is to create more customers.

I happen to know a bit more about this than your average Joe because I had a HORRIFIC adverse drug reaction (ADR) to an antibiotic called Levaquin and now I am a leader in the exploding community of people harmed by these drugs. I have spoken about them to panels of prestigious doctors at FDA and have been in the news many times. I will share more about fluoroquinolone antibiotics in a reply to this post as it is a whole big post by itself, but i want to focus on the Lord in this post and on how He moves through our lives in this fallen world. My ADR was actually an answer to prayer for meaning in my life, for something big, for a chance to prove myself, for Him to prove to me He was there. Within a short time I was suffering an almost unbelievable collection of serious health issues like blood clots and spontaneous tendon ruptures, see my reply for the harsh painful story, and soon I was living in my car, jobless, homeless, but not friendless. My friends and family stepped up and got me from Colorado to Ontario Canada, where I moved in with my sister, who is very strong on the Bible. I was a wilder person, ski resort life, but wherever I lived, I became part of whichever church provided community meals, where I would volunteer often. I have always been prescient, quite tuned to God by this world's lowly standards, and together we have really enriched and enhanced our relationship with the Lord and with each other. It turns out that her unexplained medical problems were that she is also "floxed". We are now both actively involved in raising awareness, still living together, attending the nearest church where we can cook for people, the Gathering House Cafe in Chesterville Ontario, and we are building a gourmet health food business that is a social enterprise designed to hire disabled people. We make incredible stuff for people with food sensitivities of all sorts, free of all the garbage. She has been forced to cook that way for herself and her autistic boys for a long time, and my high end chef experience combined with her knowledge has resulted in amazing stuff, all pulled together in remarkable amazing and even spine tingling ways by the Lord. My life has so much meaning now it is amazing. I am involved in many worthwhile things and always giving glory to the Lord. When our business gets up and running I wall try to remember to come and add a link or the name, for now we are still a work in progress, but the Lord is the boss so we expect the amazing. Thanks again for this exceptional article, I will be trying to contact you to network and so on. God bless all of you! Mark A Girard

Thank you for this enlightening article. I never looked upon Big Pharma and Psychiatry as Witchcraft, but what else would it be? Good observation.

There is very little that I do not know about Psychiatry and Psychiatric drugs. NO,I have never been to a Psychiatrist nor have I taken Psychiatric drugs. Yet,today I have been praying about someone that I know whom has had their life ruined by having Psychiatric drugs forced upon him. It is a long and very sad story.