• Medicine: Idolatry in the Twenty First Century

The heart of idolatry is looking to sources outside of God for our basic needs and desires in life. The idols that are erected flow out of our experiences in life, and the idol is an attempt to explain life apart from the Creator. The cure for idolatry is belief and trust in God our Creator and Redeemer. Faith in God our Creator and the Redeemer Jesus, is the opposite of idolatry, and recognizes that life depends on God the Creator, and that redemption, the forgiveness of sins and spiritual rebirth, comes from a relationship with Jesus.

Read full story...

Thank you for this enlightening article. I never looked upon Big Pharma and Psychiatry as Witchcraft, but what else would it be? Good observation.

There is very little that I do not know about Psychiatry and Psychiatric drugs. NO,I have never been to a Psychiatrist nor have I taken Psychiatric drugs. Yet,today I have been praying about someone that I know whom has had their life ruined by having Psychiatric drugs forced upon him. It is a long and very sad story.