• The Authority to Heal

The subject of "authority" and health is one that affects every living person on the planet today, and everyone reading this article. Here in the 21st Century, various government agencies regulate "health" and operate under laws and regulations as to just who has the authority to practice healing. This would include the World Health Organization (WHO) internationally, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States. "Health" of course is generally defined today as "practicing medicine," and the authority given by government to "practice medicine" is tightly controlled through government licensing. Someone not licensed, or using unapproved products for healing, face arrest and imprisonment. A similar situation existed during the First Century. Jesus and his disciples did not follow the laws set forth by the government body of their day, and their system of healing was far superior. When common people outside the educated ruling class dared to oppose their authority and implement healing in Jesus name, they faced arrest and even execution in the First Century. The authority of Jesus is still in place today, as is his healthcare plan. Just as there was during the days and times of Jesus’ earthly life and immediately afterward, there is a competing health care system in place today that denies the authority of Jesus, and would feel threatened if enough people started being healed through Christ’s healthcare plan. To oppose the authority of today’s medical system and their approved cures is to risk punishment and even imprisonment. The current healthcare system is not a “healthcare” system at all, but a “medical” system designed to bring great profit to the pharmaceutical companies and others who profit from treating sick people. If enough people started exercising the authority of Jesus to see cures without having to pay for medical care, it would threaten their business, and opposition would be just as fierce as it was during the days of Jesus and the early disciples. But will that ever happen?

Read full story...

• The Authority to Heal

Robin-Campbell said:

This is a wonderful article. Thank you so much for sharing. I am a nutrition consultant and pray for God's wisdom through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, whenever an individual comes to me for a consultation. I am saddened by how many look at healing through things provided by the Lord in nature as quackery but trust doctors recommendations that point blank warn about the horrible side effects.I am reminded in Scripture where the apostle Paul calls us to think on those things that are honest, just, pure,lovely, of good report, virtue and worthy of praise.I don't know of one medication that qualifies. As a nutrition consultant, I have to be careful not to give glory to the supplement, essential oil, etc. as the healer rather than Jesus Christ, our Savior to God be the glory. I have many dear Christian friends and family members who continue to go to the current medical system for healing. I have tried to no avail in most cases for them to reconsider and trust the Lord's wisdom for healing. I have come to realize, the best thing I can do for them is to pray that God would give them eyes to see and ears to hear and to love them where they are. It used to really upset me when my own family members would rush to the medical field for healing only to come back with a basket of medications. I would get fearful of the side effects and their long term side effects. Finally, I realized, their relationship with Christ was more important than anything. Without Him, we have nothing, health or otherwise. So, now I pray for God's best for them through His Son and that they would draw near to Him as He draws nears to them and save them. And, in His good and perfect will heal their bodies along with their soul. I have seen so much progress in their walk with the Lord than had He given them physical healing as their soul is prospering in the Name of Jesus to God be the glory. I am grateful that the Lord has given me his wisdom as we call on Him,, He is faithful. Thank you for all that you do for His Kingdom to God's glory. We should continue to encourage and lift one another up in prayer with thanksgiving so that we might be strengthened to do His work as He allows. God bless you.

Love in Christ,

Robin Campbell

Thank you for your kind comments. God Bless you.

Editor, Health Impact News
  • The Authority to Heal

This is a wonderful article. Thank you so much for sharing. I am a nutrition consultant and pray for God's wisdom through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, whenever an individual comes to me for a consultation. I am saddened by how many look at healing through things provided by the Lord in nature as quackery but trust doctors recommendations that point blank warn about the horrible side effects.I am reminded in Scripture where the apostle Paul calls us to think on those things that are honest, just, pure,lovely, of good report, virtue and worthy of praise.I don't know of one medication that qualifies. As a nutrition consultant, I have to be careful not to give glory to the supplement, essential oil, etc. as the healer rather than Jesus Christ, our Savior to God be the glory. I have many dear Christian friends and family members who continue to go to the current medical system for healing. I have tried to no avail in most cases for them to reconsider and trust the Lord's wisdom for healing. I have come to realize, the best thing I can do for them is to pray that God would give them eyes to see and ears to hear and to love them where they are. It used to really upset me when my own family members would rush to the medical field for healing only to come back with a basket of medications. I would get fearful of the side effects and their long term side effects. Finally, I realized, their relationship with Christ was more important than anything. Without Him, we have nothing, health or otherwise. So, now I pray for God's best for them through His Son and that they would draw near to Him as He draws nears to them and save them. And, in His good and perfect will heal their bodies along with their soul. I have seen so much progress in their walk with the Lord than had He given them physical healing as their soul is prospering in the Name of Jesus to God be the glory. I am grateful that the Lord has given me his wisdom as we call on Him,, He is faithful. Thank you for all that you do for His Kingdom to God's glory. We should continue to encourage and lift one another up in prayer with thanksgiving so that we might be strengthened to do His work as He allows. God bless you.

Love in Christ,

Robin Campbell

• The Authority to Heal

I have read this and all of your other articles over the past 5 years. I am shocked at how few people view or comment on the truths you present very well on your website over this period. The healthcare system, with the continued assistance of the government and Hollywood, has fully indoctrinated the public into the ways of the evil one. Every individual who seeks a cure from a practitioner within this "system" is sinning against God and accepting remedies from the evil one who takes great pleasure in their not seeking Jesus for healing. I wish I could do more to help you reach more people through your excellent messages.

• The Authority to Heal

Lonnie said:

I have read this and all of your other articles over the past 5 years. I am shocked at how few people view or comment on the truths you present very well on your website over this period. The healthcare system, with the continued assistance of the government and Hollywood, has fully indoctrinated the public into the ways of the evil one. Every individual who seeks a cure from a practitioner within this "system" is sinning against God and accepting remedies from the evil one who takes great pleasure in their not seeking Jesus for healing. I wish I could do more to help you reach more people through your excellent messages.

Thank you for your kind comments! I too wish more people would read these articles, as they present the truth so desperately needed by our culture. One needs to come out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light ruled by Jesus to understand these truths.

Editor, Health Impact News
  • The Authority to Heal

Awesome article.... I had never quite seen the confrontation because of Jesus and His disciples healing the sick....thank you for preparing us for the persecution to come... Blessings to you..