• God Speaks: Are You Listening?

God knows that we can do nothing apart from him. The very air that we breathe every second of our existence is dependent upon him. He desires a relationship, not religion.

Read full story...

Thank you for sharing your experiences and confidence in Jesus Christ. I was born again at 4 years old, baptized at 12 years old, experienced Holy Spirit infilling at 21, entered the call at 49 but did not know what a personal relationship with God looked like. It was not until I asked for Him to show me did I start to understand. I am now in my 60's with new hope that my last years will be the best. He showed me each person born has His undivided attention because time is a created thing and He is not limited by time. He is indeed our FATHER and we can come to Him with any question. He will answer it and confirm it over and over until we get it. Every child of His has the ability to 'hear' Him if we will get quiet and focus on Him. I enjoyed reading your account of realization of your purpose. I have a suspicion you have many more supernatural occurrences you could share. Have a blessed day!

Thank you for this reminder. We humans tend to complicate things while God simply wants our devotion to Him. He wants to be involved in our lives so much that His will becomes our will so He can bless us abundantly.