• Measles and Mumps Protect Against Heart Attack and Stroke

Breaking news. Measles and mumps protect against heart attack and stroke! Could the mass vaccination program of the U.S. lead to an explosion of heart attacks? Myocardial infarctions are already the leading cause of death in the world today. The situation could get much worse. A prestigious journal reported that men who had measles and mumps as children suffered 29% less heart attacks and 17% less strokes! Women with a history of both infections had a 17% lower risk of cardiovascular disease and 21% lower risk of stroke. The journal Atherosclerosis recently published these shocking findings in the June 2015 issue.

Read full story...

I guess at the end of the day and in years to come - the only ones left who will still be standing and stay well into old age will be the natural kids who were not vaccinated today. I can see it already and. it's so shameful.

I get what you are saying, my own experience told me something isn't right. I just can't believe these Dr's, that would be most of them, who have just turned a blind eye to all of it. It's a sad day. I believe they do know, the drug industry knows, CDC knows, FDA and many Drs.