• Your Child is Vaccine Injured– Just Like Mine

This is what really gets to me, though: The staunchest defenders of vaccines. The parents who will go toe-to-toe with me in a public forum saying what a bad parent I am for not vaccinating. And then what do I find out months later, years later, always in private? Their child has food allergies. Their child has a learning disability. Their child is medicated for ADHD. Their child is crippled with asthma. Their child is on the spectrum. How do they publicly proclaim, “We vaccinated on schedule and my child turned out just fine!” but in private they are dealing with these problems? Welcome to the new normal. Your child isn’t fine. Your child is vaccine injured– just like mine.

Read full story...

I love this story. Thank you for being a great mama and a great writer. My youngest son, age 8, is like yours. We live with epilepsy, memory loss, food sensitivities, depression and for me...regret for not trusting my intuition. Let's keep talking moms and dads. The truth is out!

WOuld someone please point me in the right direction on how to find legal documents accepted by my school stating my legal rights not to immunize my children? Want to stop now, but they can't go to public schools without them... Please help!

I am a complementary Therapist with personal direct experience of the fallout from thimerasol ( the Mercury based preservative in a lot of vaccines). It was only in my 30's following years of illness and panic / anxiety that I was diagnosed with Mercury toxicity. My mouth at that stage was also leaking Mercury from 11 lead fillings I had!! Having gone through chelation (almost as sickening as chemotherapy) and never having been able to have children, I now work with vaccine damaged children and adults in the hope I can help them find their way back to health and wholeness! Your article is wonderful and I resonate so deeply with all you say!! I applaud your courage and foresight in stopping the vaccines and I send you lots of luck, joy and good health for the future. 💚💚

I swear, everything you described happened to my son almost exactly- except the part where you stopped at 4 months. I didn't stop until 18-months, when my son was diagnosed autistic. The horrible part was I knew what was happening at 2 months, but I allowed the doctors and family to convince me I was being a crazy, first-time mommy. Now, of course, I have met so many parents with the same story. When will society stop treating us like uneducated conspiracy theorists and start listening to our very real experiences?

This is almost exactly our story with our 5 year old. ... the only difference is that my son now has permanent brain damage, epilepsy, ADHD, allergies

Glyphosate in the food supply is another culprit. http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/mit-researcher-glyphosate-herbicide-will-cause-half-of-all-children-to-have-autism-by-2025/

I have not vaccinated for this reason, but tomorrow at 13 months we are going to get allergy testing. Everything you mentioned in this article sounds like my son. We even waited until 7 months to start feeding solids. I am so sad that he had allergies! Your story is what I was so determined to avoid. Now we are living it. I often wonder if the c-section meds, and epidural may be the reason.