• Gardasil Vaccine: One More Girl Dead

The sudden death of a 12-year-old girl in Waukesha, Wisconsin, just hours after receiving the HPV Gardasil vaccine has shocked the girl's family, and sent local media out asking questions as to how this could happen. Dr. Geoffrey Swain of the local health department was interviewed to give the standard CDC reply, which is similar to almost every other vaccine, stating that severe reaction like this resulting in death are "very rare," and about "1 out of a million". Assuming that there is some data to back up the claim of only "1 out of a million," how many doses of the HPV vaccine are administered every year? According to the latest statistics (July 2014) published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, over 9 million per year. So the government admits that at least 9 girls per year are killed by the HPV vaccine. How many parents know this prior to taking a doctor's advice to administer this vaccine that is supposedly a protection against cervical cancer caused by the human papillomavirus, a sexually transmitted disease? These local news media, possibly covering the HPV vaccine for the first time, were all quick to interview and provide links to the official CDC view of the vaccine. But here are some other facts regarding the vaccine that they failed to disclose, probably because they did not take the time to look outside of the standard government response to events like this, or their station managers did not allow them to give any other news outside of what the CDC claims.

Read full story...

My question is: why vaccinate a 12 year old girl with a vaccine that is "supposedly" preventing a disease caused by a sexually transmitted disease? Shouldn't you be instead talking to your daughter to NOT be sexually active at 12??? This is insane! 12??

my 23 yet old daughter was diagnosed w a conversion disorder and has pseudo seizures after her series. We were questioned many many times about the dates she rec'd them. She has suffered 7 yrs now. Am not allowing my other children to rec. it was an ER dr that said there may be a relationship. Has had me questioning this ever since. I have asked our pcp and he denied that it was possible. Will haunt me til I die that I may have caused her suffering

my danny boy got the very first shot of the 3 he was so ill and sick he coundt even move PARENTS need to be warned ..THESE SHOTS ARE DEADLY..i told his dr that we WILL NOT BE COMING for the last 2..he spiked a fever at 102.............GET THE WORD OUT THESE SHOTS ARE VERY BAD

Gardasil is an awful vaccine. Even if it didn't kill or hurt young women, it is supposed to prevent HPV, the virus associated with genital warts which MAY lead to cervical cancer, which is RARELY fatal. And how do you supposedly catch HPV? Well, as one doctor told me, "Virgins don't get this so it is therefore an STD." In other words, when your 12 year old daughter is given the Gardasil vaccine, it's because her doctor, school, and the health care system in general believes that she is sexually active and out there giving herself cervical cancer. Do they tell parents this on the consent forms? *Do they tell the girl herself??* No. We don't force birth control on 12 year olds. Why do we force "protection" against an extremely unlikely illness?

I just read this and it almost brought me to tears because at 14 when I had the shot I was hospitalized 3 weeks later. Over the period of 3 weeks I had lost 25 pounds, could not hardly eat, and felt dizzy and sick constantly. I had been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and hypothyroidism. There were no signs or symptoms before I received the shot. I was a rather healthy child, only going to the doctor for a broken foot. No one in my family has diabetes at all. It is also an auto immune disease, where your immune system attacks itself. I have also not had a period since I had that shot. I am 23 now and have only had about a year of it.

Jessica Ericzon. She died from the vaccine at 17 years old. Nothing the family could do. [link text](link http://nypost.com/2008/07/20/my-girl-died-as-guinea-pig-for-gardasil/)

My 23 year old has had seizures among many other medical problems after taking Gardasil and no doctor will admit that could be a problem because doctors receive monies from the manufacturer. And you notice you can't sue Merk. We reported our reactions to NVAC. That was a waste of time. I don't know how to fight this but girls are having so many problems. If anyone knows how to fight this please report.

Gardasil should be taken off the market.....that's a given. In the meantime, parents should not be taking their daughters to doctors to have this vaccine. It's another "scam" drug on the market, among thousands of others, with too many potential side effects to be worth any risk.

The news story has been deleted from wisn12. More cover-up by the establishment. Proof this story has credibility

Wait, the study they used to deem the Gardasil vaccine safe was a comparison to other vaccines and shown to be equal in safety?! Give me a break - what kind of scientific test is that?

All vaccines can affect people differently.....laws are made up but obviously not followed.. .doctors are supposed to file an adverse reaction even if they don't "think" it had anything to do with....I had a supposed tetanus shot....I say supposed because it was not in my records what I had.....woke with difficulty breathing, stiff joints, low grade fever.... Was sick for a long time, went into mono, periods stopped, thyroid changed.....I was 39...