• Have You or Your Children Been Damaged by Vaccines?

I would imagine that everyone has heard the sound of a crying baby. It is usually a simple distress call, “I need a diaper change ... I am hungry ... I need to be burped ... I want to be cuddled and rocked for a while.” There is another kind of cry that now comes from babies, which is quite different. You may not have heard such a cry or maybe if you have, you didn’t recognize it. This kind of cry is an extremely high pitched scream. This cry is an ear piercing shrill shriek that sounds like the baby is having its bowels cut with knives or having its skin torn from its body. This is not a normal cry for the usual forms of parental attention --- it is a plea for protection and deliverance from a sinister menace. This shriek is the sound of uncontrolled terror and pain. The cause is commonly an adverse reaction to a vaccine. Once you have heard this kind of scream your heart will never be the same, because you realize that something is terribly wrong and you can’t fix it by changing a diaper or giving milk. This article is the first in a series about vaccine damage and recovering from vaccine related illnesses. This article will help you recognize the symptoms of vaccine damage in your children, in yourself, and in friends and family members. Future articles will discuss various options that can be used to heal the damage that vaccines and other toxins have caused. Children are at the highest risk for vaccine damage, because they will typically be given 69 doses of vaccines by the time they are 18 years old.

Read full story...

I remember that high pitched screaming - that went on for years. One particularly bad night, adn my child screamed in horrendous pain, we just wanted some help to alleviate his obvious suffering, so we called the doctor's line at Children's Hospital in Dallas. This doc could hear this horrendous screaming in teh background. It would have been impossible not to. I'm sure the neighbors heard it. We wanted to bring our child in and figure out what was wrong. he couldn't talk anymore, so it was not like he could help us figure it out. the doctor just got perturbed with us and screamed at me, "Just let him scream!!! he will eventually exhaust himself and pass out." mainstream doctors are WORTHLESS, hardhearted individuals. They gave us NO HOPE for any improvement in our son. they told us he would never talk again. they suggested we put him in an institution and "walk away." He was only three years old. And that is when we turned to REAL doctors - real thinkers and more honest men and women than you will ever find in the mainstream. Our child has gone form moderate-severe/non-verbal to high functioning and very verbal, BUT vaccines caused both an immune disorder NOS and metabolic disorder NOS. These he will have for life. these are better controlled and manageable thanks to the MD's and DO's and PhD's who think outside the box and don't have agendas to push - REAL doctors who actually care about the advancement of health and the alleviation of human suffering.

Regarding autism. Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride was able to cure her son of his autism by curing his gut problems. She has published a book explaining how it was done called -- "Gut and Psychology Syndrome".

I know Dr. Moulden was working on this information as an on-going effort and claimed to have some help in regard to how a victim of vaccine injections could heal from this damage. Apparently he left us without that information. I am currently working on several aspects of how this damage may be helped, but am looking for ANYTHING that will assist my research. As an example, we know that EMF can cause blood sludging and clumping of the red blood cells. When you look at the combination of that with GMO herbicides doing damage to the gut bacteria, all this creates a huge problem for helping these people. Vaccinations are a major contributor to the problem and any help in regard to anything from Dr. Moulden would be greatly appreciated!

He died before releasing the information on how to heal from this damage. Is there no trace of this research?