• Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm

Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm. The truth that he uncovered was rejected by the conventional medical system and the pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, his warning and his message to America remains as a solid legacy of the man who stood up against big pharma and their program to vaccinate every person on the Earth. Dr. Moulden died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49. Because of the strong opposition from big pharma concerning Dr. Moulden’s research, we became concerned that the name of this brilliant researcher and his life’s work had nearly been deleted from the internet. His reputation was being disparaged, and his message of warning and hope was being distorted and buried without a tombstone. This is the first in a series of four articles about Dr. Moulden -- the man, the physician, and the powerful advocate for ending all vaccine use.

Read full story...

deborah said:

Thank you so much, I am so grateful for giving us this insightful work... I once worked in a hospital where there was a push for all staff to get the flu vaccine... when a consultant psychiatrist announced he would NOT have the vaccine as they didn't work and were dangerous! I took his lead and never had vaccine... however after reading this article and watching the videos am now thinking how the hell do we deal with the aftermath of mass vaccination? Because to me if everyone in the world, apart from those with power, has vaccines then we are all dammed - is there a solution to ridding the body of the damage, whether immediate or waiting dormant, available? I will continue my search into what alternative therapy and medicine can offer and hope that all I have learned can help :)

Here is every therapy Dr. Moulden got to mention:Hyperbaric oxygen, acupuncture, shock therapy, and baking soda in distilled water. I currently have high-functioning autism and after drinking baking soda in distilled water, I was able to feel content, focusing became easier, and socializing became more intuitive. Also, baking soda has been used to cure many other health problems such as cancer and comas. It does not surprise me that it replenishes the negative charge of the body. Other treatments are yoga, breathing exercises, organic food, concentration practices, and plant minerals (90 For Life).

Hkelly said:

I have been searching for the healing protocol Dr. Moulden suggested. So far I have distilled water, check. But the negative electrical charge is elusive. Does ANYONE have information about this? Any who used it with treatment? Any who heard it mentioned with detail? Somebody, somewhere knows something. Please share. Thank you. HKelly

His MASS FLO2 Life water is baking soda in distilled water. I drink half a teaspoon of baking soda in distilled water once a week. I currently have high-functioning autism and after I drank baking soda, I was able to feel content, focusing was easier, and socializing became more intuitive.

Joel Lord, would come closest, Dr. Moulden was his mentor.

Another brilliant human being/doctor with extensive knowledge speaking the truth but unfortunately taken off this earth prematurely. Great loss !!!

Bloody awful to say the least. I have printed this as it will disappear at some stage!!

I also follow a guy called JOEL LORD. He is brilliant also!!

If Dr Moulden published any protocols, they would be found at www.pubmed.gov. Type "Moulden A" in the search engine.

I have been searching for the healing protocol Dr. Moulden suggested. So far I have distilled water, check. But the negative electrical charge is elusive. Does ANYONE have information about this? Any who used it with treatment? Any who heard it mentioned with detail? Somebody, somewhere knows something. Please share. Thank you. HKelly

9) 100 million people were given the polio vaccine contaminated with monkey virus SV-40. The biggest cover-up in history. This was an on the air radio broadcast 1 month before the CDC cover-up was exposed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuKK-i9Lb40 10) 48,000 paralyzed in India by the polio shot funded by the Gates Foundation. Bill Gates Confronted by Reporter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xywfcEvj53o Bill

"Most of the time there has been little benefit. However, I do believe that the recommendations did work for some people, so what was the problem with me?" First of all thank you for this wonderful series of articles on one of the most important mufti-disciplined scientists of our time, Doctor Andrew Moulden. Like Doctor Linus Pauling who battled and along with Doctor Mathis Rath conquered CVD with simple vitamin C, Doctor Moulden has solved a CVD like health problem with an even simpler solution than a vitamin. Doctor Moulden has shown us all we need to do with our children is NOT CHRONICALLY INJECT them with anything. I would include a saline solution in this BAN. As for your problem IMO we must all solve darn near ALL our health problems OURSELVES. For just as "vaccination" is a curse not a solution so too the Allopathic Medical Industry is often a curse not a solution. Yes most doctors have good intentions; so do rabid dags when they bite you. The Allopathic Medical Industry consists of Chronically using toxic "drugs" to treat chronic problems. You do not need to be a scientist to see the TOTAL FOLLY in this "health care". For example I do not think you have the problem of so called Type II Diabetes. But assuming you did YOU could solve it in two weeks. "Sugar Diabetes is a 100% man-made "disease". Sugar Diabetes did not exist until refined sugar was invented." http://healthyprotocols.com/2_diabetes_quick_fix.htm Type II Diabetes is perhaps the fastest growing and most lucrative sector of the "health care" Deadly Scam and this is so World Wide, Do you think the CDC et al does not KNOW the simple solution is to simply eschew SUGAR and Simple CARBS? Yes they do know yet they watch from the sidelines as millions of legs are needlessly amputated along with perhaps billions of person years of a healthy life cut short or lived in misery. This same evil Murdered Doctor Moulden and MANY other good people so that evil could reign. Incidentally here is what I believe can mostly solve the problem of the rare negative consequences of the normally harmless Childhood Diseases. You know those problems the Vaccine Industry blames on the "childhood diseases" Our children are living in a world largely devoid of sufficient nutrition, toxic drugs and all sorts of anti-health agents disguised as healthful. http://healthyprotocols.com/anti_infective.htm Again thank you very much for your GREAT work. Please keep it up. Lou

Dr. Moulden had the proof. He's dead now at a young age. Tesla invented a death ray. The Pentagon "procured" his papers and then said they were lost. Whistleblowers end up dead, imprisoned or exiled. I heard a talk about how there is a beam that can give a person a heart attack that goes through walls. Hmmm, let me just go sit in the corner with my tin foil hat. May truth fight the armies of Satan. May truth prevail. Save the children.

I am so proud to see this here. I miss him so much. If it weren't for Moudlen, I never would have known my daughters asymmetry was caused by all her shots previous to the MMR that broke the camels back causing severe autism. Moulden reached out to me after joining my antivaccine group back in 2008 and asked to meet with me. He said he wanted to use our case in his journey to bring light and truth to the world. Hesitant, I asked him to show me what he spoke of before meeting with him. He sent me his work and it was fascinating to say the least. When we met, he told me that Madison's eye and mouth asymmetry was caused by her infant shots. He told me to grab her photos album from birth to a year. Told me to point out which ones was before any shots at all (0-2mos) then I gave him a pic of the DAY OF her 2mos shots-I know this because I documented it in her book saying "my big brave girl got her shots today) and sure enough her eye was slightly crossed and her smile became uneven. Ok coincidence maybe, especially considering weeks later her eye and mouth went back to normal again. But then 5 days after her 4mos shots -again documented as I wrote in her book "well it's been 5 days after Madi's last checkup and she's still screaming, not eating and has explosive diarrhea" This time the pic looked much worse. She was very sick looking but also her eye and mouth were asymmetric again. Madi eventually got better. This time it took a good 5 weeks for her facial features to go back to normal. I showed him a pic of her the morning of her 6mos shots, in the car on the way to the doctors. Happy, smiling, symmetrical facial features. That night, she had the worse case of diarrhea. Her poor bum was bleeding and again wouldn't eat or sleep and would just scream high pitched for 2 WEEKS! At which point we had a family photo done where you can clearly see her eye in and her mouth drooping. It stayed that way as permanent brain damage had set in. He showed me what I didn't even see was so clearly right in front of my eyes. I don't need to tell you that her next round of shots at 13mos stole her away from us. I don't need to tell you that she lost ALL her already acquired milestones like walking, talking, eating. I don't need to tell you that at her 18mos shots was when severe autism set in and she was now a brain damaged, asymmetrically looking mute because this story resembles so many of your stories already. We share the same story with hundreds of thousands of other parents around the world and yet are denied it even happened. Moulden was on a mission to shed light of this corruption. And paid the ultimate price for it :( He was an amazing man. I knew him personally. I miss him dearly. He asked me to work with him in 2009 and I turned him down...wish now I hadn't. For anyone who may think this man was selfish or just trying to make a name for himself, you couldn't be any more wrong. This man offered his house in Toronto to us, when we went bankrupt and lost everything including our jobs. Another story many of you with vaccine injured children can relate to, he was there for us. He was passionate about SAVING us from this greed ridden pharma controlled world. But not enough of you listened. It's been 7yrs since I first met Drew, and I cannot believe that his work still is not public common knowledge by now. He sacrificed his career, his reputation and his life for us. And for what? :(

Anyone who wants to send me jpegs of the sections on vaccination in modern-day medical school textbooks . . . I'll blog, in detail, using red markups on those jpegs, exactly how the Rothschild-funded Rockefeller medical school textbooks lied to future medical professionals on this subject. Be sure to send me jpegs of 1) all the book's pages on vaccination (grab the full pages, please) 2) all mentions of vaccination in the index 3) the book's front cover and 4) the page inside the front cover that has title, author(s), copyright date, etc. I need all those. Thanks, Jock Doubleday https://www.facebook.com/jockdoubleday.writer Author, "Into the Labyrinth: Discovering the Truth about Vaccination"

Thankyou! most informative and interesting article I have read on this issue.

You are the bomb for creating this page. Send it to me in download form so I can keep it going. they are trying to erase it from the internet. But...good luck on that guys. the word is out and we're not stopping.

Thank you for getting this printed up. Good info.

No autopsy has been submitted regardless of how many people requested to see it. We were first told he suffered a heart attack. Then after we fought to get the truth surrounding his death, they changed their stance and said he suffered from bi polar and committed suicide. I call BULL!

Does anyone know if there is someone who continued his legacy in terms of diagnostic testing based on Dr. Moulden's methodology (i.e eye symmetry, mouth measurements?

General Practitioners should have to watch these videos. My general practitioner tried to tell me that mini-strokes don't happen. That they are either big strokes or not at all. I told him that I had 2 mini-strokes where I felt the blood swell up in one of my blood vessels until it burst. He told me it wasn't real. I am annoyed to find out he was misinforming me. I don't remember if it was after I took a vaccine or not though. I've had 3 of these mini-strokes that I remember now. No more vaccines for me, unless 100% forced. They are slaughtering us. I remember little deformities in my body that I experienced growing up. I wondered why my symmetry wasn't perfect, and why I couldn't help it. Now, I realize that this was caused in me from the vaccines that I took while growing up, and as an adult. I'm annoyed by this. This video is the truth. I can feel it in my body, and memory. Grr!!!

I had come across Dr. Moulden years ago, and actually had a chance to talk to him briefly not understanding what was happening to him. I had purchased a book he was supposedly releasing soon but I never got it. I called his office staff and they gave me his number. I then learned how much he was harassed and that he had moved back to Canada. It became clear to me that he could never publish his book. I have all his videos and as difficult as they are to listen to (the loud background sounds) they are very educational. He was an expert witness in many trials defending families of the damage of vaccines. I had always wondered how he was doing and I appreciate your post so that I could find out. My prayers for him and to his family ~I believe after all I had learned about him that he was a brilliant scientist banned from telling the truth. Thank you for sending this information out on him.......the public needs to know the truth.