• Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Microvascular Damage

Dr. Andrew Moulden recognized that every dose of vaccine given to a person produced microvascular damage whether or not the person was aware of the damage or had debilitating symptoms at the time the vaccines were given. He courageously stepped out of the conventional box of medical diagnosis and treatment, and gave us a new way to look at modern neurodevelopmental illnesses and syndromes. This article will discuss Zeta potential and colloidal chemistry. These concepts will help us understand how vaccines cause damage and illness.

Read full story...

bren said:

How can I avoid this if they are asking me for the vaccines atpreschol .. If someone could guide me here.. I dont want to get my kids vaccinated polio chicken pox hepatitis etc

Tell the school you don't vaccinate, and you would like an exemption form. They have them.

I work in the school system, and we have noticed the increased amount of children who have some type of blow to the head, in sports or accidents (concussions), who all end up having cognitive issues that have considerable lasting effects. I never recall this problem 10 years ago, and never growing up do I recall anyone diagnosed with a concussion after a sport injury. We are all wondering if this was just not given proper attention, or, after reading the findings of Dr. Moulton and the ischemic attacks associated with vaccines--could this possible be a reason for the increase amount of Traumatic Brain Injuries/concussions?

He mentions being able to help people. Where can this information be found?

I have MI info too, are you in MI by any chance?

Hi Bren, you can check out State-by-Sate exemptions here: http://www.nvic.org/vaccine-laws/state-vaccine-requirements.aspx

How can I avoid this if they are asking me for the vaccines atpreschol .. If someone could guide me here.. I dont want to get my kids vaccinated polio chicken pox hepatitis etc

A few more Andrew! I miss our Facebook chats! The information / tuth gathering continues on! 97 research papers supporting the Autism / Vaccine link https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link

This document is being made free to download to the world at large in order to encourage the lay public, health professionals, activists, and elected officials alike to read, acknowledge and share the voluminous literature with their family, friends, colleagues and related stakeholders. You will find this research undermines the national and global agenda to continue to expand the vaccine schedule (on behalf of a vaccine industry that is indemnified against lawsuit for defective or harmful products), with increasing legislative pressure to remove exemptions and mandate them against the evidence of harm and at best equivocal effectiveness as a preventive health measure. 200 Evidence-Based Reasons NOT To Vaccinate - FREE Research PDF Download! http://www.greenmedinfo.com/sites/default/files/gpub_58635_anti_therapeutic_action_vaccination_all.pdf Lets spread the knowledge! Feel free to pass forward!

97 research papers supporting the Autism / Vaccine link https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link

Vaccines are worse than the disease, especially when you're healthy with a good immune system. You either won't get it or you get a mild case and then are over it. Brain damage and all the rest is NOT worth it. Every animal we've ever owned that was vaccinated showed brain damage, behavior and physical problems. Nope, the witchcraft days of big pharma are coming to an end as more wise people see through their lies, fraud and untrue "science." The evidence stands before us daily in people and animals; there's no denying the truth of what Dr. Moulden found. God bless his family and all who loved him. I'm sure his reward in heaven has been great as he was unafraid to tell the truth. Certainly does explain why God tell us to keep the blood pure and not mix the seed (GMO). Our Creator told us; we were foolish and didn't listen well enough.

Measles, mumps, or flu don't seem so bad when compared to having a stroke,....not to me, anyway. I'm just sayin'.......