• Young Girl Loses Half Her Brain After MMR Vaccine

Anne Abbot of Ohio shares the story about her daughter's vaccine injury that caused her to lose half her brain at 2 years old. Her daughter was completely healthy prior to receiving her vaccines.

Read full story...

And PS...your daughter and your whole family are on my prayer list!

Anne, you cannot blame yourself. All of us were taught to simply follow our doctor's checkup schedule. Some of us never questioned it at all - until our child was injured by it. Place blame with those who have lied to us all, if you must place blame. But also know that no matter what, God has a perfect plan for each person. WE may not find it perfect for now. But your daughter will fulfill the plan God has for her. He goes before her, a way is prepared. Even on the down days, I pray you can lean on God for strength, and know that you have nothing to forgive yourself for. You did nothing wrong.

Have you met Dr. Tent from Michigan? If not... 24230 Karim Blvd Suite 130 Novi Michigan 48375 248-477-0380 He seems to be one of the only doctors that have or can give any real answers when this happens.....he's good.

What state/country do you live in? Will it be an issue in the future for schooling? I'm worried about our lil one with the vaccine laws becoming more strict.

Unfortunately, there are no exemptions in Mississippi or West Virginia except a medical one, and if you have healthy children, I don't think you can get one of those. Didn't California just do away with their religious and personal conviction exemptions, too?

You most certainly do have a choice and a voice dont ever let them tell you different. I would call every single attorney around you and tell them your problem with them, even if you cant afford it tell them that to one of them would take your case. Call the news media yell it from the top of wherever you are. Do not let them bully you.

The more I hear about the damn vaccines, the more they frighten me, no parent or child should go through this...if you notice, they caused the illness of this poor sweetie now she is on drugs created by the same corporate idiots. My suggestion to you, would be to get you hands on medical marijuana with a low cbd content and the lowest the levels...literally amazing for seizures of many kinds. The most natural way to go and no side affects.

Rasmussen Syndrome is also known as Rasmussen Encephalitis. Encephalitis is a documented side effect of vaccines.

Sabrina Lee Johnson age 17 months, died From ITP (listed in the Merck insert) after the MMR IN 1979. It took me over twenty years to connect the dots. Always loved, always missed- sweet baby girl.

If you look at the risks associated with the measles its 1/1000 (CDC) and 1/5000 (NIH) of disability or death if you become infectioned. Even when the measles was endemic the number of people who died was only 400-500 per year out of millions of infections. More people die from food bourn illnesses every year than died from measles when it was endemic. There's also no shortage of vaccines. Here there was 1 case of the measles following and unrelated to the Disney measles outbreak. The state health department immediately held a free vaccine clinic, every drug store started to advertise that they had the vaccine. So if during another outbreak you did change your mind a vaccine would be easy to find. The longer you wait (according to VAERS data) the lower the risk of death from the vaccine.

Sending love and prayers to Roz.

As I understand it, Big Pharma (I don't recall the companies involved) found that black children given the MMR at age three or under had a HUGE percentage - something like over 60%! - become autistic! A Dr. Andrew Moulden discovere that vaccines cause microstrokes in the brain. In his YouTube videos he points out how you can actually SEE the results in children because they have exactly the same result as adult stroke victims: one dropping side of the face, a drooping eye, etc., caused by destruction of the cranial nerve, or tiny pieces of it, on that side, and every subsequent vaccine adds to it. The vasculature that fails and loses blood into the brain is so tiny - microscopic - that unless a doctor knows to look for it he'll never see it! It looks like, apparently, Big Pharma killed him for it two weeks before his next books and video set were to come out. He's been ORDERED to burn 20 years of research, ordered to sign a form "admitting" he was insane, and so on. He shut up and finished his research, but it seems he spoke to the wrong people too soon. He'd also mentioned that "the germ theory" of medicine is a crock," and that he'd proved THAT as well. That would have about RUINED allopathic medicine! As it should be.

Oh my God. I am so sorry about your daughter Roz. All parents of vaccine injured children suffer from guilt. Please don't blame yourselves.

Stephanie did you just say your kids are adhd? And you don't believe that's a vaccine side effect?

Good point of references

Don’t blame yourself, you were doing what was right for your child, as all responsible parents should. - What a strange sentence, that's a pro-vaxxer with blind faith that will never admit any connection although there is tons of proof, including the whistle blowers that risked so much to just tell the truth. Wow I agree with a previous writer that all the info needed is right on the CDC sites and people don't see it, well actually they don't even look, why would they, they just got all the info they need in short clips on CNN. I can't tell you how sorry I am about what happened to your little girl and so many others. Obviously no one at the drug company or the CDC (except the 3) has any regrets. I understand that it is probably the mercury that has been taken out, they want this to go the way of the mercury fillings. Deny, deny, deny without admitting a thing and then quietly over a period of at least 30 years it is just accepted. This is what they are trying to do, not sure what the explanation will be, probably working on it now behind closed doors. I read a story once about this Australian woman who had 6 kids, 4 had autism and two didn't, the 2 that didn't were not vaccinated.

Sweetheart i wish to you both to be strong. I understand your pain and wories. Im mother to. Please hug and kiss your sweetie from me. Dont lose hope.

Klara, my daughter will be 2 in May. We haven't vaccinated her at all. I'm glad I haven't. She's happy and healthy. I'm right there with you, but I don't want her to have any vaccinations.

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter. I too am not a fan of the MMR shot because of all the negative things I have heard from parents like yourself. My daughter will be two next week and I have yet to have her vaccinated with the MMR shot. With the hype of the measles outbreak, I am very close to taking her in for her shot but I am still very suspicious of outbreak and I am unsure whether or not I should take her. Your story is giving me the courage to continue to go with my gut instinct and not fall victim. I wish you and your family all the best. I hope for a very strong recovery for her.