• Dr. Moulden’s New Medical Discovery: Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes (MASS)

This is the third in a four part series of articles about the career and research of Dr. Andrew Moulden who died in 2013. Previously, I discussed the opposition he faced from the Canadian medical system when he tried to explain the mechanisms that were causing damage to people who were taking vaccines. He made a strong case to prove that numerous modern neurodevelopmental illnesses are the result of microvascular damage and impaired blood flow. The ministrokes that result from vaccine use and exposure to toxins in the environment and food cause the same reactions in the body, and cause a wide range of illnesses. MASS (Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes) is a new medical discovery developed by Dr. Moulden. It shows that there are situations where blood clotting and sludging does not follow the three classic clotting pathways described in Virchow’s Triad. MASS is closely linked to zeta potential.

Read full story...

How can I read the other 3 parts? Thank you! Admin said: > This is the third in a four part series of articles about the career and research of Dr. Andrew Moulden who died in 2013. Previously, I discussed the opposition he faced from the Canadian medical system when he tried to explain the mechanisms that were causing damage to people who were taking vaccines. He made a strong case to prove that numerous modern neurodevelopmental illnesses are the result of microvascular damage and impaired blood flow. The ministrokes that result from vaccine use and exposure to toxins in the environment and food cause the same reactions in the body, and cause a wide range of illnesses. > > MASS (Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes) is a new medical discovery developed by Dr. Moulden. It shows that there are situations where blood clotting and sludging does not follow the three classic clotting pathways described in Virchow’s Triad. MASS is closely linked to zeta potential.

NHWCenter said: > How can I read the other 3 parts? Thank you! > > Admin said: > > This is the third in a four part series of articles about the career and research of Dr. Andrew Moulden who died in 2013. Previously, I discussed the opposition he faced from the Canadian medical system when he tried to explain the mechanisms that were causing damage to people who were taking vaccines. He made a strong case to prove that numerous modern neurodevelopmental illnesses are the result of microvascular damage and impaired blood flow. The ministrokes that result from vaccine use and exposure to toxins in the environment and food cause the same reactions in the body, and cause a wide range of illnesses. > > > > MASS (Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes) is a new medical discovery developed by Dr. Moulden. It shows that there are situations where blood clotting and sludging does not follow the three classic clotting pathways described in Virchow’s Triad. MASS is closely linked to zeta potential. You can find all 3 articles on VaccineImpact.com here: http://vaccineimpact.com/?find=Moulden&sort=

I also want to know about thw water protocol.

I am looking for the information about the suggested water. What is the water protocol mentioned? Thanks. HK

Is there a possibility of acquiring the before and after pictures of some of these children? I am an iridologist and have studied eyes. I have seen this for some time and can pick a child out, or children, who has suffered toxicity from vaccs. Thank you Dr. Moulden for putting the puzzle pieces together! I now know what I have been seeing! And it is amazing the people who push vaccines and post the pictures of their vacc injured children and think I am the crazy one! Thanks for the fabulous info!!!!