• Why are so Many Healthy People Dying from the Flu After Receiving the Flu Shot?

Another flu death of an otherwise healthy person after receiving the flu vaccine has been reported in Wisconsin. WISN in Wisconsin is reporting that 26-year-old Katherine McQuestion has died from flu complications, after she received the flu shot. Katherine was reportedly a newlywed, and was required to receive the flu shot as part of her employment. She was a radiology technician and worked at St. Catherine's Medical Center in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin according to WISN. McQuestion's mother said her daughter was healthy, beautiful and smart. She married in September, and her funeral was held on Tuesday.

Read full story...

• Why are so Many Healthy People Dying from the Flu After Receiving the Flu Shot?

Do you know who was responsible for the mercury poisoning of so many children in the first half of the 20th Century, that the FDA forbid them to advertise again to consumers until the laws were relaxed in 1997? The pharmaceutical industry! Bonus question: What is the name of the disease that injured so many infants, and what was at least one of the nicknames for it? http://www.mercuryfreekids.org/jefferson-market-library/

Admin said: > Another flu death of an otherwise healthy person after receiving the flu vaccine has been reported in Wisconsin. WISN in Wisconsin is reporting that 26-year-old Katherine McQuestion has died from flu complications, after she received the flu shot. Katherine was reportedly a newlywed, and was required to receive the flu shot as part of her employment. She was a radiology technician and worked at St. Catherine's Medical Center in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin according to WISN. > > McQuestion's mother said her daughter was healthy, beautiful and smart. She married in September, and her funeral was held on Tuesday. HOW long after she recieved the flu shot did she die the reason I want to know I recieved mine lime a month ago and I'm feeling real bad and having real bad neck and spinal aches

Suckas said: > Enough antibiotics to heal a horse. > Funny thing. Antibiotics do nothing for viruses. > Influenza is a virus. My super healthy husband had a flu shot... we were in Mexico,,he got the flu for 4 days ,,,had a very sore back, went to hospital and died in 9 hours from GB S . That was 2 years ago. Also the medical profession does not tell people that GBS can come back a second time and be very BAD !!

Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and other rare conditions are not so rare after vaccinations: http://vactruth.com/2014/03/15/vaccine-pushers-conceal-truth/

KP said: > So what are healthcare workers to do? We get fired from our jobs if we don't get a flu shot. Actually, I think they should start mandating it for teachers and daycare workers as well. Then maybe we'll see some protests at the State Capital. Actually California IS in the process of passing a law that will require teachers and child care workers to have vaccinations as well. Hopefully people will open their eyes and start fighting this government take over of our bodies.

Debbie said: > WW said: > > I agree KP, what are we suppose to do, I'm a single mother, a nurse, and we have to get the vaccine or be suspended till we do. I would rather not take it, i don't know what's in that stuff and I think it's wrong that they make us. But what can we do, let them fire us and then sue them? > > I would recommend that non-consenting individuals band together and support each other. They can easily dismiss one or two non-consenters. But, if 25%, 20%, or 50% of the employees - or more - stand united and together refuse to submit to the unproven vaccines. There is strength in numbers. A coordinated and united front is needed to combat this insanity. Do your research, have your documentation. Also, you must insist that those who would administer the vaccine must accept responsibility for any harmful consequences. Few, including the vaccine industry, are willing to of that. Oct 23-26 is School walk out day in support of the CDC march in Atlanta (Oct 24-25) and also to protest forced vaccines and the passages of SB 277& 792 in California. We are urging workers who are impacted by forced vaccinations to also walk out and join this world wide protest. It is a Facebook event. https://www.facebook.com/events/1496077870685840/Oct 23-26 is School walk out day in support of the CDC march in Atlanta (Oct 24-25) and also to protest forced vaccines and the passages of SB 277& 792 in California. We are urging workers who are impacted by forced vaccinations to also walk out and join this world wide protest. It is a Facebook event. https://www.facebook.com/events/1496077870685840/

WW said: > I agree KP, what are we suppose to do, I'm a single mother, a nurse, and we have to get the vaccine or be suspended till we do. I would rather not take it, i don't know what's in that stuff and I think it's wrong that they make us. But what can we do, let them fire us and then sue them? Basically your only recourse is to ask for proof of vaccine effectiveness and whatever "scientific" data they merely tell you without showing you. You need to learn for yourself the truth, which you can start by visiting soilandhealth.org alternative medical library and reading vaccine books, especially "Serum Evils" by Dr. Shelton. Then, yes, your last recourse is to sue because they have no proof for their claims and according to the ingredients list they are obviously not imparting health into you.

Using disease to cure disease remains as the stupidest idea in human history. Let us review some facts about life: Firstly, your body is essentially a conglomeration of bacteria and yeast organisms which assist in the catabolic and metabolic processes of the human body. As the body conducts said processes, it requires vitamins and minerals in their raw, digested and broken-down usable forms in order to replenish the constituents of your cells - vitamins and minerals. Imagine your body as a car - it obviously requires not only maintenance but replenishment of fluids etc. which it uses throughout the course of time in order to keep it working, and it's prime working condition we recognize in a human as "health" or healthy. You'll notice no where in there did I say you require coming into contact with filth, disease, or otherwise in order to garner immunity, as you aren't fighting with germs but you are battling with the metabolic processes of the body and your need to detoxify useless materials as a part of said processes. This archaic idea that being in contact with filth (dis-ease) makes you immune to a condition of distress of the body as it removes built up toxins from the body and lacks vitamin and mineral to work properly is really equivalent to chiseling on stone with stone tools. You do not build immunity by coming into contact with filth - let's revisit the car metaphor for a moment. It would be equivalent to saying you could drive a car made of cardboard, but driving it in the mud makes it more sturdy than a car cast from iron or steel. It's blatantly obvious to anyone that the car made from metal (stronger materials) will have more stability - similarly to your own body, when made from the right materials (amino acids, vitamin c, saturated fats and fat soluble vitamins, etc.) you are stronger (as opposed to sugar, toxins, preservatives, etc.) The ideas are really very straightforward, the reason why they lie and perpetuate the nonsense is because there is no medical industry without people blindly going to see the doctor, for if they had the working knowledge, they could take care of their own health for the most part in any given situation.

What about a pregnant woman who is strongly urged to get a flu shot while pregnant..being that baby is due this winter?

mk said: > What about a pregnant woman who is strongly urged to get a flu shot while pregnant..being that baby is due this winter? I would recommend doing your research prior to taking the flu shot especially being pregnant.

WW said: > I agree KP, what are we suppose to do, I'm a single mother, a nurse, and we have to get the vaccine or be suspended till we do. I would rather not take it, i don't know what's in that stuff and I think it's wrong that they make us. But what can we do, let them fire us and then sue them? I would recommend that non-consenting individuals band together and support each other. They can easily dismiss one or two non-consenters. But, if 25%, 20%, or 50% of the employees - or more - stand united and together refuse to submit to the unproven vaccines. There is strength in numbers. A coordinated and united front is needed to combat this insanity. Do your research, have your documentation. Also, you must insist that those who would administer the vaccine must accept responsibility for any harmful consequences. Few, including the vaccine industry, are willing to of that.

This does not surprise me at all. Wisconsin being one Lyme and coinfections high rated states. It would not be hard to believe that if these people who are dying of the flu shot are also infected with Tick borne issues like Lyme disease. Lyme depletes the autoimmune system. With an already compromised defense. A Flu shot runs amuck in the patients body. It is already in the Lyme community that a Lyme sufferer does not get a flu shot. Lyme disease Advocate at Throughchallenge.com.

Kathy-D. said: > My husband got the flu shot last year. A week later he was in the ER for numbness Signs of Guillian-Barre' Syndrome (GBS) This is definitely a contraindication to another flu vaccine. If he had a full recovery he should count himself as being very lucky. He may not be so lucky the next time. Do some research on it.

The reason I don't want to take any of those toxic shots (human pesticide) is because i want to be a live and well so that my daughter will still have a parent to be with her. Otherwise, the state will take the baby despite if there are even relatives, etc. You never know what foster care or ppl will do to take advantage of a child... :(

Mona the same thing happened to a friend of mine. He was also told, 'you can't get the flu from a flu shot.' Needless to say he no longer gets a flu shot!

I agree KP, what are we suppose to do, I'm a single mother, a nurse, and we have to get the vaccine or be suspended till we do. I would rather not take it, i don't know what's in that stuff and I think it's wrong that they make us. But what can we do, let them fire us and then sue them?

So what are healthcare workers to do? We get fired from our jobs if we don't get a flu shot. Actually, I think they should start mandating it for teachers and daycare workers as well. Then maybe we'll see some protests at the State Capital.

Since there has never been a blind placebo study for vaccines the value is unknown. To the 3% or less, that too is unknown. Getting a "vaccine related illness or death" reported by your doctor is nearly impossible. They protect the vaccines reputation at all costs. There is no such thing as a "safe an effective vaccine" with no studies how can anyone claim this? Many cancers are caused by SV40 in polio vaccines. Research it. Remember the government LIES and covers their lies with more lies and then smear campaigns. They claim vaccines are responsible for diseases disappearing, do the research. Those diseases where nearly gone BEFORE the vaccines for them came about! The flu vaccine is a horrible lie, but then again a company has a product to sell and the sheeple of the world buy it, believing the government and its agencies actually have your best interest at heart. Truth they don't care about you in the least. Most if not all agencies are owned by the companies they pimp their products for. There is a company trying to do a blind placebo study of vaccines and the government has blocked them at every turn. WHY? THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! Their lies exposed and their stocks in the pharmaceutical companies would plummet. FOLLOW THE MONEY! Wake up and stop being the sheeple, and become the people!

I've never had either the flu or the shot for it. Have heard too many stories about people getting as sick from the shot as the flu itself. Trust the drug companies and/or the Gov't? AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!