• My daughter’s life altering changes after Gardasil

My daughter lives a Gardasil nightmare. Our family has suffered along with her for almost three years. I refuse to be silent any longer. I share my daughter’s story as a warning to others – Gardasil is not safe for everyone – please, don’t make the same mistake we did.

Read full story...

My daughter, Leanne, has some of the same issues after getting the vaccine too. She's got her shots when she turned 13 and that same year her personality started changing. She became anxious and would burst into tears if she was in a crowd. One Sabbath while at church, she walked over to me crying, and when I held her, I could feel her heart racing so rapidly I thought she was going to die. This was her first anxiety attack.

She started having fainting spells after that and her pediatrician would tell us she needed more salt in her diet. She didn't want to go to school anymore because she was embarrassed because she was passing out. She passed out one day at school and suffered memory loss so much so that I had to visit the school and speak with several individuals to piece her day together. Of course the school nurse and assistant headmaster thought she was making it all up. She was so distraught in school that she drew pictures of hurting herself and was subsequently hospitalized. Her grades suffered and I had to withdraw her from school..

My daughter has now been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and they can't tell me how this has happened to her. She was perfect, loving, vivacious and beautiful before and I just want that old Leanne back.

Honestly, I don't know if the homeopathic remedy stopped the effects of the drugs, but anything is possible.

she had that job for 7 years. And she lost.

this makes me very mad too, but I am also so sad to read that you just assumed the vax was safe because the govt told you so. This is the argument all pro-vaxxers use to belittle the rest of us thinkers. Now you've left the flock of Sheeple, with an awful life lesson, at least you have your eyes open now. I hope you can a find a way through this and get your daughter's life back on track.

Because of what happened to me through vaccines, I did not immunized my children. I homeschooled so school wasn't a problem. However, it is time for college. One son is at a 2 year institutions that didn't ask for proof of immunization, but my other son's choice list immunization proof to be turned in with his application. He does not want to be immunized. How do I get him into college? Editors Note: Check your State vaccine exemption options at NVIC: http://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements.aspx

My friend was fostering an infant born of a drug addict. The baby had regular tremors, but because the child was under the state, she had to take the baby for vaccines. However, she first went to her natural-path and he gave her homeopathic to help combat the effects of the vaccine. The baby seemed fine through the vaccine, but the amazing thing is he stopped having tremors. Did the homeopathic remedy stop the effects of the drugs he had received in the womb? There are many natural remedies that could help with recovery.

FYI, one of your dates is wrong. If she's 16 now, she got the shot 3 years ago... you stated you lost your job 7 years ago... might wanna fix that :) So sorry about what's happening with your little girl :/

That sounds awful what Breanna has gone through with that vaccine. I think I know something that might help though. You see... years ago, our cat got vaccinated. We were against it, but it was required before she could get spayed. (note: vaccine and spay didn't happen on the same day, they were spaced). She got really sick a week or two later. She was shaking, her spine felt warm, her paws were red, she didn't come running when I called her any more. We strongly think it was the vaccine, but the vet didn't think so. They asked if she got into some chemical, but the only known chemicals she was exposed to was the vaccine she got. We prayed about it, asking God for help and heal our kitty, we did EFT (emotional freedom technique - but I'm not so sure I agree with this today), and we gave her thuja. Thuja is a homeopathic remedy that online sources had said that it could help with vaccine effects. So... if Breanna is still struggling, it might help her too. I think it took about 5 days for our cat to see improvement so it didn't happen over night. It may have taken a month for her to appear fully recovered. I know this was for a cat, but thuja is a people remedy you can get at health food stores these days. I would encourage you, if you're Christian, to pray about this, if it is the right thing to do. God knows more about us than we do of ourselves. I'm not a doctor or anything like that, but I thought this might be helpful information. Also... you might want to do your own research on thuja too. It might not work for everyone and I don't know the dosage. Hope Breanna gets to feeling better, whatever road she takes.

Gardasil is even more powerful with the release of the new and improved latest version. http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/stronger-more-toxic-gardasil-vaccine-approved-by-fda-will-more-girls-suffer-and-die/

I'm definitely letting my daughter know about this. Her daughter is only 5 but that means nothing!! I have multiple drug allergies

This hits home all the way my daughter also has unexplainable seizures that did not TV start till after taking all three gardasil shots that were perfectly safe. Also due to the cancer rate in my family I decided to get it to help protect my daughter.

Oh my heart goes out to this family. I hope they find a more informed Dr who can help them. Thankfully our GP is a wholistic Dr and advised us that being such a new vaccine they didn't know what the long term effects really were. He also said he wouldn't be giving it to his daughters. Thankfully we didn't either.

I second the suggestion to work with a good ND, supercharge the diet with nutrition (I'd try raw vegan AND autoimmune paleo separately and see which provided greater relief of symptoms) along with juicing and maybe even coffee enemas and detox the vaccine crap out of the body. I pray this child will someway somehow be able to overcome and recover from this nightmare.

Diet and blood type, thank goodness my 18 year old has never had a antibiotic yet, one allergy to laundry soap,vacciens are scary such as dis-ease. But research is the best policy by all means. My natural doctor is a chemist of the body, hence the internalist with man made chemicals. My other doctor that can order my tests does not accept ins. So he does not have to prescribe what you don't need. I have spent 500.00 in medical bills since 2003. Know the environmental toxins, what you eat, breath and drink.

Oh this makes me so furious! Another child suffers from a vaccine injury. I wonder if this family had looked into working with a homeopath to start a vaccine detox program. All it could do is help. Poor child.