• Healthy People Who Were Vaccinated for the Flu Continue to Die

More deaths among otherwise healthy people are being reported all across the United States among children and adults who received this year's flu vaccination. Here are a couple of the latest deaths being reported in local media stations. Do you know of other flu deaths this season among people who received the flu vaccine? If so, please share in the comments, so we can develop a list of reported flu deaths among those vaccinated.

Read full story...

My seemingly very healthy husband, who had just had a complete health check 6 weeks previously, died within 24 hours of a flu shot with a massive heart attack at the age of 42. This was 3 weeks before I gave birth to our only daughter. My mother who had a flu shot 2 years in a row developed heart problems and died after developing flu after her shot. Guess what! Nothing on this earth will ever get me taking a flu shot. In fact I don't take any medication whatsoever. Hard luck Pharm industry I'll never be one of your victims!!

concerned said:

An elementary school girl in Billings MT died last winter of H1N1 - the only confirmed reported case within hundreds of miles. She had received the flu shot. I never read that there was a correlation, but no one else had the flu. She was injected with it, then died.

Also in Billings, either the week before or after this little girl died, a father and young infant child died from the "flu". I do not know whether they had received the flu shot as that was not reported.

After receiving my flu shot November 2015, I began (within 2 days) losing feeling in my feet and eventually it worked up above my waist and in my face. I still have great difficulty walking. I lost 70 pounds in 3 months. The doctors say they "think" I have chronic Guillain-Barré syndrome but have offered no suggestions of treatment. I have now lost my medical insurance and would love to know of a class action suit of some kind to get reimbursed for all of the medical care I now require

Buddy-Bradham said:

It was not this year but last year my Missy Bradham, 69, died after receiving the vaccine. On Oct 16 Missy saw her doctor to get the report on her annual exam. Everything showed good. On Oct 27 she received the vaccine at Walgreen. Oct 28 she had a red knot the size of a tennis ball came up where she received the shot.She went back to Walgreen and was told not to worry they had see that in several people and it would be ok. After shopping all day on the 29th with no problems just a normal day she went to bed. At 11:00 PM she could not get up to go to the bathroom and to touch her she just screamed in pain. She was carried to our local hospital. All the doctors could find was an infection in her blood that none of the antibiotics they tried had no affect on it. The doctors suggested sending to a larger hospital with more resources. She was transported on Nov 3. Still no ID on he infection and she has now gone into coma. No antibiotic used slowed it down. Now her liver starts failing along with her kidneys. On Dec 1 the doctor said nothing could be done. We removed the ventilator and she passed on Dec 3. Now to me it sure looked like the vaccination is what triggered everything that killed her.

I know FRIENDS who were in GREAT HEALTH and after the flu vaccine THEY as of today ARE GETTING sicker with out CAUSE, I know many where its effected their bones....my friend is now having lung problems...my other friend is still sick from the shot every month , I HAVE taken the flu shot ever...i think I would die if I did....i DID take the pneumonia vaccine and I'm ok.....i think...

This is exactly why I haven't taken the flu vaccine since 2010. That year after taking it got really sick with the flu and ended up in ICU with congestive heart failure and my heart working at less than 20%. I was in the hospital for 7 days, 5 in ICU. I still have complications from it, kidney issues, swelling, high blood pressure, etc. My cardiologist is the best, and I remember him being so happy because they weren't sure I'd make it. There were 5 of his patients that had a "viral infection" that affected our hearts. We all had thw flu vaccine that year but noone would just out and out say it was the vacvine that caused our illnesses. Out of the 5 Two needed heart transplants, two sadly passed and I survived. So I'm just thankful to be alive, and I'll never take the flu vaccine again.

my step son who is now 39 received the H1N1 vaccine several years ago, his side affect was ....it wiped out his pancreas, therefore he is now a type 1 diabetic. Thank God he is a paramedic and knew the symptoms. He wears a diabetic pump now. Makers of the vaccine should be liable for the cost of pump and supplies. So sad

It was not this year but last year my Missy Bradham, 69, died after receiving the vaccine. On Oct 16 Missy saw her doctor to get the report on her annual exam. Everything showed good. On Oct 27 she received the vaccine at Walgreen. Oct 28 she had a red knot the size of a tennis ball came up where she received the shot.She went back to Walgreen and was told not to worry they had see that in several people and it would be ok. After shopping all day on the 29th with no problems just a normal day she went to bed. At 11:00 PM she could not get up to go to the bathroom and to touch her she just screamed in pain. She was carried to our local hospital. All the doctors could find was an infection in her blood that none of the antibiotics they tried had no affect on it. The doctors suggested sending to a larger hospital with more resources. She was transported on Nov 3. Still no ID on he infection and she has now gone into coma. No antibiotic used slowed it down. Now her liver starts failing along with her kidneys. On Dec 1 the doctor said nothing could be done. We removed the ventilator and she passed on Dec 3. Now to me it sure looked like the vaccination is what triggered everything that killed her.

My Mom died a week after being given all the screening tests and told she is in excellent health. She received a flu shot at that visit. One week after that she just dropped dead from heart attack - that was 5 years ago.

Two weeks ago a friend died after visit to the doctor to get his flu shot. He hermorraged and dragged himself around his appartment for two days bleeding until his son found him. Died of "unknown causes" two days later in hospital.

An elementary school girl in Billings MT died last winter of H1N1 - the only confirmed reported case within hundreds of miles. She had received the flu shot. I never read that there was a correlation, but no one else had the flu. She was injected with it, then died.

This insidious practice goes on because the CDC, Big Pharm, Education (MD's & more) governmental regulating org, ect, are all intertwined. Top leaders in each group jump around and work in various department i.e. A CDC exec gets hired and works at Monsanto or a University They'll do studies FUNDED by big Pharma, but won't disclose. Or the University is receiving large grants from Pharma...

Then, as we see here all to often, when people do get sick, the response from the docs is an absolute flat out denial that it has anything to do with the vaccine.

We will never know how many miscarriages are directly due to the t-dap and flue vaccine that are given to every pregnant woman. Full vaccinations are due even if she had the t-dap a year or two ago with a prior pregnancy.

Please, everyone, we need to contact elected officials. Don't sit this one out. Do it for all these individuals and their loved ones who are suffering. We need to act now!

Also, be aware, these people are planning to make it difficult for Vitimen manufacturers to keep making vitimens. Yes, sounds preposterous, but do the research. Little by little, if we don't act, we will all pay dearly

My dad was on a 3 year remission from CLL and his bloods were clean. Three weeks after the flu vaccine recommended to him because of his diagnosis, his blood count shot up and was in a relapse. We are 100% certain it was because of the vaccines. He's in remission again and no vaccines since, he's doing great!

Stephanie said: > My best friends baby was stillborn at 20 weeks. It died within days of when she got her first ever flu shot. The hospital that she works at required the shot. Stephanie, my cousin was in her 6th month and delivered a stillborn baby days after getting the flu vaccine. The hospital she works at also mandates that everyone get a flue shot. Too coincidental!! I too work in health care and absolutely REFUSE to get a flu shot. I have never gotten a flu shot and the last time I had the flu was in 1989. Its high time people stand up for their rights. We are all being poisoned with toxins and carcinogens that are in these vaccines. The flu vaccine is the most dangerous vaccine made. WAKE UP AMERICA!! Fight back and take a stand.

Joan said: > The last 3 years where I work it is mandatory to get the flu shot. I never got it in the past. Hearing this, it makes me angry that we don't have a choice of what is put in our body! You do have a choice as to what is put in your body. Just refuse the shot. If you work in healthcare, threaten that you will file a lawsuit with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, call the local television station, etc. I bet they'll back off then!!

I got a flu shot in Sept. Never again! I've been struggling with all kinds of bronchial issues ever since. No energy, flu symptoms at least twice a week. It's like injecting poison straight into your bloodstream.

The best protection against infectious diseases and vaccine reactions and deaths is vitamin C, more specifically, sodium ascorbate powder.dissolved in half a glass of water in sufficiently high doses. Vitamin C is also the best painkiller. Try it and you will never look back. The pain subsides while you are drinking it.

my father, who was heart and lung problems was vaccinated with the flu jab, which I was worried about as his health was so weak. he was vaccinated on the Tuesday and was dead by the Saturday. I am convinced to this day that it was the flu jab. after mum and dad passed. I then took a university course in herbal medicine and am now a qualified herbalist the training gave me access to medical knowledge and made me realise that a lot of people have a limited idea of health when I was a child my g.p. was a wise doctor who looked at my face, looked at my tongue and asked my mum about my bowel movements. he also prescribed herbal medicine. that was in the 1950's one day when I went to him for repeated headaches he asked my mum a few questions and then told mum to close the updraft opening for the fire in the front room that was placed in the kitchen next to our table. I was being poisoned with carbon monoxide he was a clever man with practical experience who was also very scary because he looked in your face and seemed to look into your soul - not a man to be fooled easily! yours sincerely penny waters