• The Truth About Measles the Mainstream Media is Suppressing

Current measles outbreaks in California are dominating mainstream media stories all across the U.S. at present. So it is time to re-publish some facts about measles and the measles vaccine that the mainstream media does not seem to want to publish. Here at Health Impact News we have received requests to interview "parents who are anti-vaccine." Our response is: "Why? Why don't you interview medical doctors who are anti-vaccine?" The truth is that medical doctors who are opposed to vaccines do not fit their agenda, or the agenda of their advertisers, which includes the very powerful pharmaceutical industry. Thus, you will almost never hear an interview with such articulate physicians such as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny or Dr. Suzanne Humphries in the mainstream media. We provide two such interviews, one with each doctor.

Read full story...

The issue of waning immunity, pertaining to decreases in boosting is something that the pharmaceutical companies are fixing their propaganda on isn't it? They ignore the fact that natural immunity occurs and then declare that artificial immunity is needed, especially since large numbers of parents with good intentions have taken the plunge and vaccinated under false claims made by the manufacturers/scientists. Their focus is on what to do each time their erroneous research exposes itself naturally; what measures need to be taken to increase this artificial immunity for the common good, at the expense of... Since they fund the research and media their message and teaching becomes ingrained and all those who threaten their hidden agendas become domestic terrorist in need of being silenced, discredited, etc. ( aka. Dr Andre Moulden, etc.?). Who funds the investigation, or lack of, for these mysterious deaths? The disease model continues to look to ever increasing the number of doses of vaccines and the time has finally come to push mandates not only on children but also adults, with the emphasis on maintaining artificial immunity because that is more profitable and they won't have to confess to their untruths.Follow the money! We need to stand united and continue to present Truth, the healthier alternative approaches (Vit. A, Vit. C, Ozone Therapy, etc.) supported by unbiased research and accurate trends pertaining to people in both categories (vaccinated/non vaccinated). It would also be good to further outline how artificial v natural immunity compare, because people who have been spoon fed/indoctrinated with the mindset that vaccines save will have a difficult time changing the focus from the need for more vaccines to time tested approaches that make us healthier. Unfortunately, they will continue to incriminate non vaccinated, out of fear and ignorance. This was a great article and so many are doing everything they can to educate the masses. Thank you!!!

I LOVE this site and these articles!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I love that you have so much information to back up what you write!!!! Finally! :D

Dear Nikki, Thank you for your comment. You are a wonderful, brave mom. I wanted to add a personal incident: I had a sweet, beautiful cat, otherwise very healthy, who started having seizures right after his second round of vaccinations at age two. He had them all his life and had to take phenobarbital every day to keep them down to a manageable number. He died young, of liver disease, which may have been caused by all the phenobarbital, even though I was having his liver checked frequently. Vets deny it, but I am convinced the vaccinations caused the seizures. The diseases they prevent are of course different from humans' diseases, but many of the vaccines contain the same neurotoxins. They are refusing to open their eyes about this. Thank you for helping.

I don't vaccinate but I really want to know about the Rabies vaccine. We have outbreaks in dogs from time to time in our area and it's scary. Anyone?

Thank you so much for this great movie and for this Facebook page. The movement to protect our children has started. You cannot kill a belief - keep on believing. I just wish I knew then what I know now.

LibertyBelle, I'm sorry about what happened with your sons. My children had the chickenpox before the age of two, they did not have the vaccine for it. No problems at all whatsoever. I just don't think they know enough about the human immune system for this nonsense to continue. This science to me is antiquated and frankenstein in nature. As a young mother back in the early 80's I was terrified of vaccines for my children because of how sick my first one got so I refrained from seeing the pediatrician until they were required by school so at least their little immune systems were given time to start up normal and of course back then the vaccines were minimal but I still wasn't comfortable and not much was being said on this issue back then that I ran across. It was pure instinct on my part. Maybe they should be studying the instinct mother's have on how to protect their children..being facetious here but seriously, I've no tolerance for the idea of how they work, or how they should work and why. Not been my experience in my lifetime. I had one vaccine shot and one oral polio as a child lined up in the hallway outside the nurses office with a whole bunch of other children. Oh do I remember that made my body feel, I got so sick. I can still taste that oral polio at times when I think about. What the memory is capable of, maybe subconsciously that played into my instinct as a young mother knowing it was like a bomb hitting the body.

I meant to say if the cat is injected intrascapularly (between the shoulders) and the cat develops cancer there (in my cat, it first felt like a grain of rice) amputating the body isn't an option

Thank you once again for keeping us informed as our Main Stream Media continues to manipulate the majority of information the People recieve.

Interesting experience, Lucy. For several reasons, neither of my sons got the complete round of vaccinations in early childhood. I had them get "caught up" when they were 14 and 11. The "catchup" included DTP. Within a year, both got whooping cough, though they had just gotten the DTP vaccine. One of them, given the chicken pox vaccine at 11, got chicken pox five years later--a terrible case with huge, pus-filled bumps as big as my thumbnail--everywhere on his body. He didn't eat for a week and lost ten pounds.

Excellent...thank you so much for these interviews. I'm so happy to see more doctors speaking out against this. In my opinion, the pharmaceutical company is just as bad as Monsanto...oh wait..Monsanto probably owns them too. Thx again...I'm going to post this for all to read on FaceBook!

We are the guinie pigs of the big pharma companies...this is the biggest crap that goes on and shows no end in sight...but more people are opening their eyes to the reality of how we and our children are being pumped with crap.

Pertussis vaccine might be part responsible for the rise in adults. The reason I say this is because I ended up with pertussis 2x after receiving that vaccine! I was 50 yrs old and never got it being around kids who had it..I was fully immune to that dang thing. I'm just suggesting that from my personal experience I would suggest that the vaccine itself is what is causing the rise in whooping cough. I was to get a tetanus shot and requested that as a stand alone they lied to me and told me that tetanus comes that way (combine with pertussis) and I found out within days they lied to me and one can get tetanus as a stand alone. I made a complaint and the person taking the complaint insisted it was a good thing I got it due to the rise and for protecting kids from getting it! I was really upset, to say the least.

Very interesting information that one will NOT see on TV. I am always amused when the media call this the " Vacine debate". There is NO debate. The vaccines are held up as the one and only way to prevent ALL disease. This is of course a totally untrue and very flawed concept. However, pereception IS reality for so many and as such, the tide of ignorance on this topic is difficult to stop. In my practice I deal with this topic almost daily, and as of late, several times a day I am asked " What do you think of vaccines?" . About as loaded a question I can deal with. The answer is simple. " What do YOU think of them?". Most of my patients have no idea about vaccination, so it is a good learning moment and sites like this, and NVIC, are excellent sources to try and start the education process. My patients trust my advice and judgement, but as I tell them, vacination is a very personal choice, more so when one is making it for their infant child, people need informaiton so as to make an informed choice. It is very rare indeed that they will get any real information from an allopathic provider ( MD or RN) as to risks or other options or the like.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this very informative article regarding vaccines. In wake of the Disneyland fiasco, I've found myself second-guessing my decision to opt out of vaccinations for my very healthy (home-schooled) 5 yr old son. His last vaccination was for Hepatitis B as a toddler, and he experienced a fever of 101-102 for almost 3 days. Personally, I developed epilepsy as a teenager, to which the cause is still unknown by the 9 neurologists I've seen over the last decade. I cannot make the claim that vaccines have attributed to my grand-mal seizures, I honestly have no idea what the initial cause was. However, I'm also extremely uneasy when I'm pressured into injecting my child with a potentially neurotoxic shot when the effectiveness of the vaccine is not guaranteed. There is also ZERO legal recourse for me as a parent should my child become ill or seriously damaged neurologically from said vaccine. That disturbs me. My son has seen a different pediatrician every year since his birth, because of my personal dissatisfaction with the quality of care....and lack of answers. When I ask questions regarding ingredients of vaccines or whether my child (my INDIVIDUAL child) may be at risk for side effects all I receive is an eye roll and patronizing comments. "You know, a lot of these diseases are preventable and CAN kill him" or "It's because of parents like you that these diseases are returning". Talk about a guilt trip. All I want is what's best for my otherwise very healthy young child. I couldn't live with myself if I caved under pressure from bullying comments made, and then he ended up getting sick. I feel very sad for many parents I know whose vaccinated children are in and out of the hospital with respiratory issues every year and they cannot determine why. Yet I'm called anti-science for wanting to gather facts before making a decision regarding my family's health. FOR PHYSICIANS: Please, I'm urging you to please be honest about what is in vaccines and their effectiveness. It's an extremely difficult decision as a parent, and is a choice we may soon lose. One of my biggest fears is a government mandate on what goes into our bodies. It's a HUGE deal, and the choice needs to be left to the individual (or parent). Don't be a coward and fear job loss if you speak outside the box. My voice is small compared to the thousands of physicians that know the truth but refuse to speak it in the public arena.

Good question I 'd like to know that same answer. But I would like to add that I caught the measles as a child and I did get a vaccination before that as a child .

Please also discover and support the National Vaccine Information Center who publish copious information regarding vaccine damage and national political actions they are coordinating against attacks on parents right to exempt themselves (at the workplace) and their school aged children. Vaccine exemptions are in the cross hairs of the vaccine industry and their hired political advocates across the U.S. www.nvic.org

A year ago at a local big box store, there was a nurse giving flu shots. Having had mercury poisoning, I asked if they still contained mercury, a known neurotoxin that I had removed from my teeth after having severe reactions. She said, yes, they contai ned "thimerasol" and on the permission slip, it asked if you were "allergic" to thimerasol, "a preservative used in contact lens solution," What a crock. I would not doubt that measles vaccines also contain mercury (thimerasol) because it is a good preservative that extends the shelf life! Just to keep the manufacturers from having to make and use small batches, our children and elderly are being intravenously injected with the known neurotoxin, mercury which causes autoimmune disorders like autism,Alzheimers, lupus, fibro, MS, etc etc. We as consumers are being consumed just to sell product!

Well, now have been told, the nasty secret that our parrents did not tell us. If a kid got measles, parents wouldsend all girls to to a playdate with the kid so girls get measles and immunity. If a Kid got mumps, parents sent all boys to kid's house fo a play party. Why? My brother and sister got mumps, Dad had not had mumps, Dad left mom to cope with 4 sick kids. A month later Dad got mumps, just about died, Us kids could not understand, it was no big deal tous. For a man to get mumps after puberty is a major diasester. For a pregent women, measles is a diasester for the Fetus. They use to call these measles and mumps parties in the 1940's.

Rubella is only dangerous to fetus' and then, only if the mother is malnourished, particularly if she is low in Vitamin A, and if she gets it in the first trimester. Also, just because you don't have anti-bodies for it doesn't mean you aren't immune. They've known since the '60s that antibodies don't = immunity, but that's all "immunity" and vaccine "effectiveness" is determined by.

Here you go. Do bear in mind that that's not ALL the ingredients. They are allowed to leave off "proprietary" ingredients to protect their formula. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM123789.pdf