• Six Years After HPV Vaccine My Life is Still not Normal

My grandma had cervical cancer when she was 50. She is 83 years old now. This was the main reason why I decided to have this vaccine called Cervarix. I believed it would protect me from this unpleasant disease. Two weeks after admitting me into hospital the doctors informed me that my left kidney had been damaged and its function decreased significantly. My immune system has been compromised and I get ill more frequently than before.

Read full story...

Hi Viera, excellent response, I met you in the UK years ago, I'm pleased to see you're still speaking out, Ruth

"It has been six years since I had the HPV vaccine and I wonder whether it will ever protect me from what it was meant to." Sorry, the vaccine was never meant to protect. Only reduce fertility.

The problem with most people these days is insuffcient general knowledge of everything, and especially biology. When I was at high school and the university (years 1945-1958),. we were constantly told by our teachers to question everything and study beyond our school projects. They also told us."we are teaching you to learn" and "By the time you finish this study practically erything we taught you may be obsolete". These days I hear from the students at all levels different things:they are taught not to question, to take at face value whatever they are taught and often taught totally wrong and obsolete things to start with. As an example, Langmuir (1962. Medical importance of measles. AJDC; 1093: 54-56) wrote "Among all diseases, measles has stood as the classic example of successful parasitism. This self-limiting infection of short duration, moderate severity, and low fatality, has maintained a remarkably stable biological balance over the centuries. Those epidemiologists, and there are many, who tend to revere biological balance have long argued that the ecological equilibrium of measles is solidly based, that it cannot readily be disrupted and that therefore we must learn to live with it." However, when the drug companies started thinking about a possible measles vaccine, he changed the tune and when asked, "Why you wish to eradicate measles?" he reply with the same answer that Hillary used when asked why he wished to climb Mount Everets, "Because it is there." Hardly a valid biological/medical and scientific reason to tamper with the health and lives of millions of children. We now know about the disastrous consequences of measles vaccine, causing atypical measles and autism, despite denials of proponets of vaccination. One only has to read the product information for any measles containing vaccines listing innumerable serious problems, organ by organ to see for ourselves.. .