• Arizona Cardiologist Responds to Critics Regarding Measles and Vaccines

I recently did an interview which was aired on NBC Phoenix. I was asked my opinion on vaccinations in response to the current measles outbreaks that have occurred at Disneyland in California. My reply has generated quite a bit of anger in thousands of people. There has also been a tremendous amount of support to my comments and opinions. In short, The Society Against Injecting Our Kids With Chemicals (TSAIOKWC for short) has a lot of followers. I want to address all this misguided anger and see if we can re-direct it where it belongs.

Read full story...

Commenting on a measles outbreak in the UK, the area Chief Medical Officer stated "Most of those infected had not received a full course of MMR", which leads me to conclude: 1. Some had not received any MMR vaccination - and contracted measles. 2. Some had received a partial course of MMR - and contracted measles. 3. Some had received a full course of MMR - and contracted measles. So it would appear that a child who has received a full course of MMR could contract measles and infect other children.

Admin said: > I recently did an interview which was aired on NBC Phoenix. I was asked my opinion on vaccinations in response to the current measles outbreaks that have occurred at Disneyland in California. My reply has generated quite a bit of anger in thousands of people. > > There has also been a tremendous amount of support to my comments and opinions. In short, The Society Against Injecting Our Kids With Chemicals (TSAIOKWC for short) has a lot of followers. > > I want to address all this misguided anger and see if we can re-direct it where it belongs. Thank you Dr. Wolfson. You sir, are a Hero!!! I commend you on your efforts!! Continue to speak the truth. YOUR Truth. We are waking up and its amazing people like you that are helping us. Keep up the good work my friend, it makes a huge difference!!

THANK YOU Dr. Wolfson !!! I am a former nurse who, before I knew better, was a part of the system that injected people with horrific toxic vaccines. Then I had babies of my own. Sick babies. Very sick babies. One son had all of the usual suspects: asthma, allergies, eczema, digestive problems, etc. The other son had a couple of those but was also born with profoundly SEVERE autism. I could not go back to work as my children required 24/7 care that no one else could or would do. I threw myself into research. What I found made my blood run cold. I STOPPED using the pharmaceutical-model of care for my children (and went over to the natural healing arts), when they were 15 months and 3 years old and recovered them BOTH. Then I recovered myself from a myriad of disease-processes that I had been taking drugs for for decades. My boys are 14 3/4 and 16, and are healthier than anyone else in their school. We eat organic (and gluten free) and use non-toxic personal care and household product. We wear cotton (organic when we can) and not polyester. We live completely different lives than we did before and have benefited greatly from it. You are SO RIGHT, the food industry, big pharma, the chemical corporations, agribusiness, etc. ARE NOT interested in our health and well-being. Thank you so much for speaking up withe THE TRUTH !!! This world IS CHANGING and the rest of the truth is going to be realized.

I am impressed well written and very correct I am guilty of being a drone though not anymore I am in Australia and as far as I know they are still using a chemical in headlice treatment that was banned on cane farms 20 years ago how is that ? Truth is its about the dollar thank goodness we are waking up !! And Drs like yourself are speaking up the thing is we expect that our Dr's are taking care of ys sad but true they are being controlled by pharma thankyou so much for your honesty.

Dr Wolfson You are like a ray of sunshine. I have been telling people about the side effects of vaccines for years (or asking them to do some research about the vaccines). I am so disappointed in our medical profession who are not interested in looking outside of the pharmaceutical companies' lies. I love homeopathy and that is another problem that our doctors only ignore the benefits. No one has died using homeopathy. Safe and gentle. I have zero medical background but I read every article that comes my way that questions the pharm. industry. Pretty scary. So many alternative remedies and organic non toxic food available instead. Walk run sing turn off your cell phone and become a family again. Anyhow thank you. Linda

Jana said: > Admin said: > > I recently did an interview which was aired on NBC Phoenix. I was asked my opinion on vaccinations in response to the current measles outbreaks that have occurred at Disneyland in California. My reply has generated quite a bit of anger in thousands of people. > > > > There has also been a tremendous amount of support to my comments and opinions. In short, The Society Against Injecting Our Kids With Chemicals (TSAIOKWC for short) has a lot of followers. > > > > I want to address all this misguided anger and see if we can re-direct it where it belongs. > > Great job, Dr.! We need more people like you to speak up and support us, the minority who tries to do the best with their children. When my daughter was in kindergarten (she's 12 now), she told me her teacher gives a piece of chocolate to every student who gives the correct answer in math!!! As a parent, I felt very lonely fighting against it.... of course, I lost my battle. And that was just the beginning of all the BD parties and junk food for every student in her class. So, thank you so much! Thank you so much for being brave enough to tell the truth about vaccines. When my first child got so ill after receiving her first shots, I never took her back for any more and none of the rest of my children ever received any vaccine shots.

Admin said: > I recently did an interview which was aired on NBC Phoenix. I was asked my opinion on vaccinations in response to the current measles outbreaks that have occurred at Disneyland in California. My reply has generated quite a bit of anger in thousands of people. > > There has also been a tremendous amount of support to my comments and opinions. In short, The Society Against Injecting Our Kids With Chemicals (TSAIOKWC for short) has a lot of followers. > > I want to address all this misguided anger and see if we can re-direct it where it belongs. Well done Doc,it's very old school n refreshing to hear from a expert health representative,I think that each parent deserves the right to decide what drugs go into their otherwise healthy baby.it is a dictatorship government that listens to n upholds the minority of opinions the§se days Doctor,thanks for your honesty n courage to allow the public to hear from a respected health representative, cheers bloke.

Mary-Kay said: > Right ON Dr. Wolfson, you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm mom to 5 children, UN-vaccinated, breastfed, raised on all organic foods, grass fed meat when older etc. I read all labels on foods, used clean cleaning products etc. My peers thought I was overboard, but I thought they were nuts for not taking the time to investigate what they were putting into their children's bodies. It takes time, but if you're going to have children why wouldn't you want to know? Hi Mary, You as a parent did a great job! I was trying to protect my daughter from all those vaccines and sugary foods but if a parent needs to put a child into the public school system, it's very hard to go against every teacher and 99% of parents. My daughter is in seventh grade now and the school wouldn't let her start a school year without a Tdap vaccine. So I felt I needed to give in. Therefore it's very important to get inspired by people like you who did the right thing with 5 kids. Are your kids homeschooled and what state do you live in, if you don't mind sharing?

Admin said: > I recently did an interview which was aired on NBC Phoenix. I was asked my opinion on vaccinations in response to the current measles outbreaks that have occurred at Disneyland in California. My reply has generated quite a bit of anger in thousands of people. > > There has also been a tremendous amount of support to my comments and opinions. In short, The Society Against Injecting Our Kids With Chemicals (TSAIOKWC for short) has a lot of followers. > > I want to address all this misguided anger and see if we can re-direct it where it belongs. Great job, Dr.! We need more people like you to speak up and support us, the minority who tries to do the best with their children. When my daughter was in kindergarten (she's 12 now), she told me her teacher gives a piece of chocolate to every student who gives the correct answer in math!!! As a parent, I felt very lonely fighting against it.... of course, I lost my battle. And that was just the beginning of all the BD parties and junk food for every student in her class. So, thank you so much!