• ZERO U.S. Measles Deaths in 10 Years, but Over 100 Measles Vaccine Deaths Reported

With the measles and measles vaccine debate reaching a near frenzy on the Internet, it is always nice to throw some cold hard facts on the firestorm currently raging in the measles debate. So here are some easily verifiable facts regarding deaths due to measles in the United States for the past 10 years, and deaths due to measles vaccines during the same 10 year period: According to U.S. Government sources, there have been ZERO measles deaths during the past 10 years, but over 100 deaths reported due to the measles vaccine.

Read full story...

• ZERO U.S. Measles Deaths in 10 Years, but Over 100 Measles Vaccine Deaths Reported

Great article. Great premise. Fact is, the title says everything anyone ever needs to know.

PLEASE READ MY BOOK! "If He Were Your Son. " by Katheryn Luker It reveals a factual heartbreaking story about how my son got autism after his MMR vaccines. I have video evidence and documentation.

Beautifully said.

Let me add as well that, first, vaccines convey NO immunity. They DAMAGE the immune system! In order for the body to create antibodies, the immune system needs to get hold of the disease organisms, and vaccines blow their chemical concoctions right past the largest parts of the immune system! Secondly, many if not most of the diseases Big Pharma is trying to help FORCE US to buy (that's just too much money for them to simply give up on it and walk away!) are NOT fatal save in very rare cases. Vaccines, however, kill often and regularly. Mercury (in Thimersol, which is around 47% mercury) is VERY toxic! So is the formaldehyde that's also in vaccines. The bit about "knocking the immune system down so it can..." Well, does THAT sound like a recipe for making your immune system stronger?? It doesn't sound like to me! Also, something we have that our preindustrial, pre-science ancestors didn't have is that we understand FAR more about what foods really make the immune system stronger. There are also Essential Oils, some of which are better than antibiotics in man cases. Big Pharma doesn't make them because they can't be patented. On top of that, we know how much washing our hands, and being careful in general to avoid exposure really do help! Look into Essential Oils (an excellent antibiotic Essential Oil is Oil of Oregano, for instance). There's also nanosilver, colloidal silver, and there's a way to make an ionic silver that, while it's not nearly as effective as the other two, you can make it at home (you have to buy the equipment, but it's relatively inexpensive). Lastly, both for our children's health AND in order to properly educate them, they should be home-schooled if it's at all possible! That alone cuts back drastically on exposure. Stay away from GMO "foods" - they ARE not only toxic, they have very little nutrition in them, while having glyphosate in them - the main and HIGHLY TOXIC ingredient inn Roundup. Also make sure you buy organically grown foods. That means, with meats, no hormones, especially not GMO hormones like Monsanto's rBGH, and organically grown food plants. Those are grown without weed or bug killers, and they're grown without the synthetic oil-based, nitrate fertilizers that make plants LOOK good, but still leave them with almost zero nutrition. Oddly, one good indicator (so far at least) is the round USDA sticker or logo on the product. If you buy vitamins, don't buy the usual vitamin "C" - it's ascorbic acid or ascorbate (acid-neutralized ascorbic acid). Ascorbic acid is the outside coating of the "C" COMPLEX, which has a lot more than just ascorbic acid (which is made with cornstarch and sulfuric acid) in it. Best of all, buy your foods from local farmers who grow or raise organic foods - REAL foods, unlike the vast majority of things you can buy at the local supermarket chain! I hope this helps a little at least. Take care, and stay healthy! Ian

Yep. As I told our relatively new Governor, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn and understand the truth! The numbers speak for themselves. LOUDLY! Vaccines have at least two purposes, neither of in our best interests: the first reason is MOENY - lots and LOTS of money. Big Pharma would rather not have to do without that HUGE income source.In fact people who GET vaccinated are paying for the propaganda that MAKES them get vaccinated! The amounts of money Big Pharma makes off of vaccines buys lots and LOTS propaganda, influence, pays for lots of bribes and even threats. Even after paying for all that AND for the lawsuits they lose, there's plenty left over for the greedy corporations! Now, the second reason is the "Depopulation Agenda" part of the U.N.'s Agenda 21, which of course has been applied to America first. It's THIS country they have to destroy first, after which the rest of the world will be a piece of cake.

Alex, excellent point!

mommaof4, Well written and I couldn't agree more. The REST OF US, we need to do more than provide comments. Write your congress, sign petitions, show up at rallies, tell your friends. Here are a couple to start wiht that you can get folks to read, sign. (includes this site): http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/zero-u-s-measles-deaths-in-10-years-but-over-100-measles-vaccine-deaths-reported/ http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/texas-rushes-to-medical-tyranny-9-bills-on-vaccine-coercion-proposed/

see: http://www.fluoride-class-action.com/vaccination-attorney-viewpoint by Attorney James Robert Deal. I sent this to all Senators and Representatives in the Washington legislature and it may forestall efforts to remove philosophical and personal exemptions for vaccination. If you are in a state where your legislature is pushing mandatory vaccination, forward this link to your legislators.

That list of ingredients sickens me....all the while, they tell people these vaccines are 'safe'......

I love what you wrote! I'd like to talk more with you! Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment on here!!

This is the best summary of the problem I have read. Perhaps you could send it on to the Globe and Mail to counter a couple of editorial pieces that appeared today.

Thank you.You are spot on for truth. There is something Very Strange going on and growing.The "Collective herd" sheep thinker versus the critical thinker-truth seeker.The one believes what their told.The other believes the truth.Truth is an absolute.It does not change. It is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

What really bugs me is that people demonize me for not vaccinating myself. It is my choice to do so. If vaccines were properly effective, a vaccinated individual shouldn't care whether or not I am vaccinated because it doesn't effect them. If I get sick and then they get sick all they do is blame me. To me that shows that their immunization was ineffective, but they continue to act on fear based on propagated information provided by the mainstream media. Media that is largely controlled by companies who produce products such as vaccines.