• Dr. Rowen: Measles Spread by those Vaccinated

Worried about measles? If you are vaccinated, you should be. If you are my age, and were lucky enough to get wild measles, you needn’t worry at all. Measles has been quite stubborn to be wiped out. In China, in one province, 99% of children are vaccinated but measles runs strong. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Clearly measles vaccine doesn’t work as advertised. In fact, in our own country, outbreak after outbreak has occurred in what has been called a fully vaccinated population. Vaccine immunity has been shown to wane with time. And sadly, current measles outbreaks are being blamed on parents who refuse to give immune damaging vaccines to their children, when Chinese and American data shows otherwise. You won’t hear the latter in the news though, but I will tell you!

Read full story...

I would like to know what the recovery rate was among the children who contracted measles was. The ones who were vaccinated V the ones who weren't....I'm guessing the un-vaccinated children were better off in the recovery stakes. This is a detail not shared by mainstream media or provaxers

That's exactly what they were though, stories. We have to remember that we can't trust or believe everything we hear. The government has a tendency to use alot of scare tactics with us to get us to do what they say against our better judgement oft times.

The measles vaccine has failed, he explained two years ago in a prescient paper, “The re-emergence of measles in developed countries.” In that paper, he warned that due to factors that most haven’t noticed, measles has come back to be a serious public health threat. Poland sees the need for a major rethink, after concluding that the current measles vaccine is unlikely to ever live up to the job expected of it: “outbreaks are occurring even in highly developed countries where vaccine access, public health infrastructure, and health literacy are not significant issues. This is unexpected and a worrisome harbinger — measles outbreaks are occurring where they are least expected,” he wrote in his 2012 paper, listing the “surprising numbers of cases occurring in persons who previously received one or even two documented doses of measles-containing vaccine.” During the 1989-1991 U.S. outbreaks, 20% to 40% of those affected had received one to two doses. In a 2011 outbreak in Canada, “over 50% of the 98 individuals had received two doses of measles vaccine.” Paper: The Re-Emergence of Measles in Developed Countries: Time to Develop the Next-Generation Measles Vaccines? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih (dot) gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905323/ http://business.financialpost (dot) com/2014/05/01/lawrence-solomon-vaccines-cant-prevent-measles-outbreaks/ -Arch Intern Med. 1994 Aug 22;154(16):1815-20. Failure to reach the goal of measles elimination. Apparent paradox of measles infections in immunized persons. Poland GA1, Jacobson RM. Conclusion: The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons. Because of the failure rate of the vaccine and the unique transmissibility of the measles virus, the currently available measles vaccine, used in a single-dose strategy, is unlikely to completely eliminate measles. The long-term success of a two-dose strategy to eliminate measles remains to be determined. http://archinte.jamanetwork (dot) com/article.aspx?articleid=619215 Dr. Gregory Poland is Professor of Medicine and founder and leader of Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group. Poland is one of the world’s most admired, most advanced thinkers in the field of vaccinology. This is the most importance sentence out of the two papers wrote 18 years apart: *******The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons.******* "Herd immunity is now shown to be a failure." Herd immunity is a failure because it never existed. A.W. Hedrich measles OBSERVATION had nothing to do with vaccines. His observation was from 1930-31 and the killed measles vaccine wasn't developed until 1963. Live measles vaccine was made in 1967, mass distribution began in 1967. Measles was supposed to be eradicated by the end of 1967 according to Dr. David Sencer,Former head of the CDC: EPIDEMIOLOGIC BASIS FOR ERADICATION OF MEASLES IN 1967. The experts were the Sencer and Dull with their colleague Langmuir. They were from the forerunner to the The US Centers For Disease Control – The Public Health Services National Communicable Disease Center of Atlanta, Ga. , USA. Dr. Sencer was chief and Dr. Dull was assistant chief of the Center. Dr. Langmuir was chief of the Epidemiology Program. They wrote: " ….. it is evident that when the level of immunity was higher than 55 percent, epidemics did not develop. This is an estimate of the threshold of herd immunity providing protection to the city against a measles epidemic." ……… "There is no reason, however, to question the validity of the basic assumption that the occurrence of measles epidemics depends upon the balance of immunes and susceptible, and that for all areas and special groups in this country the immune threshold is considerably less than 100 percent." (55% was considered the magic number) Herd immunity has no basis in vaccine-induced antibody production, it is not a scientifically validated concept, is not an immunologic idea, but rather an epidemiologic construct and cannot be applied to vaccinated communities because VACCINES were not part of the OBSERVATION. This notion was built on the understanding that children developed immunity to a disease after suffering from it. Nowadays, we are told that vaccines can achieve the same. If we vaccinate the bulk of the herd, we can achieve herd immunity. Interestingly, the magic number has gone from 50% to 68% and is now 95%! Vaccination campaigns are aimed at reaching 95% compliance. Vaccinologists adopted the phrase and increased the figure from 68% to 95% with no scientific justification as to why, and then stated that there had to be 95% vaccine coverage to achieve immunity. Essentially, they took Hedrich’s study and manipulated it to promote their vaccination programs. The number of childhood outbreaks in highly vaccinated population is a clear indication that Herd Immunity is a myth that has overstayed it's welcome. Here are a few examples to demonstrate it's a theory-not a fact: -Difficulties in eliminating measles and controlling rubella and mumps: a cross-sectional study of a first measles and rubella vaccination and a second measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination. PLoS One. 2014 ;9(2):e89361. Epub 2014 Feb 20. PMID: 24586717 *China has one of the most vaccination compliant populations in the world. In fact, measles vaccine is mandatory. So why have they had over 700 measles outbreaks from 2009 and 2012 alone? The reported coverage of the measles-rubella (MR) or measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is greater than 99.0% in Zhejiang province. However, the incidence of measles, mumps, and rubella remains high." -Measles Outbreak in 99.7% Vaccinated Population: In A Highly Vaccinated Population Modes Of Transmission And Risk Factors For Disease. Am J Epidemiol 1989;129:173-82. -Measles Vaccine Failure Amongst 98% Vaccinated Student Population: Hull HF, Montes JM, Hays PC, Lucero RL. Risk factors for measles vaccine failure among immunized students. Pediatrics. 1985 Oct;76(4):518-23. --Mild Measles and Secondary Vaccine Failure In A Highly Vaccinated Population: Edmonson MB, Addiss DG, McPherson JT, Berg JL, Circo SR, Davis JP. Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53792. Mild measles and secondary vaccine failure during a sustained outbreak in a highly vaccinated population. JAMA. 1990 May 9;263(18):2467-71. -The 1993 epidemic of pertussis in Cincinnati. Resurgence of disease in a highly immunized population of children. Christie CD1, Marx ML, Marchant CD, Reising SF. N Engl J Med. 1994 Jul 7;331(1):16-21. CONCLUSIONS: Since the 1993 pertussis epidemic in Cincinnati occurred primarily among children who had been appropriately immunized, it is clear that the whole-cell pertussis vaccine failed to give full protection against the disease. -Chickenpox outbreak in a highly vaccinated school population. 97% Vaccinated. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih (dot) gov/pubmed/14993534 Measles outbreak in a vaccinated school population: epidemiology, chains of transmission and the role of vaccine failures. Am J Public Health. 1987 April; 77(4): 434–438. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih (dot) gov/pmc/articles/PMC1646939/

Vaccines cause autoimmune disease, confusing the body's natural defenses. The destruction of my beta cells ("Type 1" Diabetes) can be directly traced to the MMR vaccine I was forced to take. I would have taken a week of measles instead, and be the stronger for it, thank you very much.

I don't have the links at hand, but in veterinary medicine (my initial major in college) there was fear and discussion about vaccines having another, more sinister, unintended effect: creating more deadly diseases than those they supposedly prevented. For example, the 100% lethal virus in cats FIP (feline infectious peritonitis) and also terminal for most, FeLv (feline leukemia virus). There was suspicion that these evolved either from mutation of viruses to survive in vaccinated hosts, or as a result of disease suppression - another theory/model of disease, similar to the concept described in homeopathy. This latter theory suggests that by suppressing a disease state by use of pharmaceuticals that repress symptoms (a fever, for example) you drive the disease deeper into the organism, because you interfered with the body's normal immune reaction. The individual may recover superficially, yet never regain robust health - or may suffer rounds of debilitating relapses of illness, for which we only give more drugs, repressing the body further. The organism never has a chance to become fully well as long as this cycle is repeated - sounding much like the state of American health today: a status quo of malaise that is called "normal". There is concern that rabies vaccine may have done a similar shift, causing (not sure of the virus) the often lethal Parvo (?) virus. And so on. I also heard that MS in humans could be a vaccine caused disease, given it's recent development, following vaccine campaigns, but I don't recall the one that was suspect. Your data are probably more specific, given that I last studied veterinary medicine 20 years ago! I'm sure the scholarly discussions could be retrieved on Medline or a similar database, for the curious/skeptical. Just know it won't be under *human* immunology!

Good article, I only wish there were references for each of the "controversial" claims. For instance, when I first read that about 70% of the people who contracted Polio never even knew they had it, only 25 percent experienced flu-like symptoms that went away within less than a week, and only about one half of 1 percent (1 out of 200) experienced more severe symptoms like paralysis (and within that tiny group 92 - 98 percent recovered), I was shocked. Based on the horror stories about Polio that I'd heard, I would have expected statistics that were far worse than this. But, surprisingly, even the CDC admits the aforementioned.

Let us not forget the Lymerix vaccine that was approved using faulty science. It was later pulled because it gave patients OSPA Lyme disease without the spirochetes.

Totally agree with Dr. Rowen, It is all about $, the government leader/s we elected had their share with pharmaceutical companies. They make laws to benefit their rich fat pockets; from stocks, inside trade, etc. Greed can lead to human disparity. People, please think

A MOST INFORMATIVE AND LOGICAL PRESENTATION OF THE FACTS......THANK YOU !!

Another very well written article exposing all of the lies. Thank you.

I would also like a more descriptive treatment with what ozone therapy is and what amounts of vitamin A you are talking about. Generally speaking. I know you would have to see the patient yourself to diagnose, but I don't even have an idea of what ozone therapy is and how one can get it.

Some interesting stats on deaths from measles. http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/the-truth-about-measles-the-mainstream-media-is-suppressing/

I wish I could find a doctor in my area that was as well researched and understood these issues. There is nothing but ignorance here. My siblings and I also had all of the childhood illnesses and have lifelong immunity. My concern for unvaccinated and those qhonhaventvyer had the natural infection is this: If they get said virus and are quarantined, what and how would they do ozone therapy and vitamin A in dose/weight age? Types of vitamin C orally? Other important diet info and/or things to avoid besides the obvious sugar and processed foods? So many docs out there just have no clue how to treat natural infection and boost an immune system to do its job properly. Thanks.