• Why is the Mainstream Media Ignoring Measles Vaccine Fraud Cases?

The measles outbreaks and measles vaccines are a hot topic of debate currently raging in both the mainstream and alternative media. However, it would appear that the mainstream media's reporting on this issue is leaving out some very important facts that for some reason they do not seem to want to report. Given the severity of the issue and the current rhetoric, which includes some in the mainstream media calling for criminal prosecution and incarceration against parents who refuse the measles vaccine, it is very important that all the facts involving the measles vaccine are revealed to the public. Unfortunately, one topic in the discussion about measles vaccines that the mainstream media is completely ignoring is the fact that whistleblowers have come forward to reveal massive fraud connected with the current measles vaccine.

Read full story...

Autism Cover-Up--How and Why the Media is Lying to the American Public was published last year. It's about the years of vaccine promotion from the press, both print and TV news. It's clear reporters don't honestly and thoroughly investigate the controversy over vaccine safety. Not only is the immense amount of income from drug industry advertising a factor in what is and isn't allowed in a story, but as this journalist told me, reporters often don't have the courage to do their jobs well. "Most journalists are intimidated by science. . . . The consequences for a journalist in getting it wrong in covering a political issue, or a sporting event, or a business development amount to embarrassment. Getting it wrong in vaccines, and possibly being responsible for the death or disability of innocents, involves taking on more responsibility than many journalists can countenance. Even if the journalist doesn't get it wrong, in the absence of proof, he will be blamed as if he did, making him a pariah. Again, this isn't the role that journalists want for themselves.” —Lawrence Solomon, columnist for the National Post, former a columnist for the Globe and Mail, contributor to the Wall Street Journal and publisher of the award-winning The Next City magazine.

thankyou for telling the truth

I think we should all share on fb or any other means we chose, a lot more ppl have to know this. The drug companies are scary powerful, they are above the law.

This WILL NOT stand!!!

thank you for posting this crucial information.

Interesting, because instead of giving my son the second dose of the MMr vaccine, I had his immunity tested. He was immune to measles and rubella, but not mumps. So between the ages of 15 months and 4 the mumps portion of the MMR was already ineffective.

How can we stop the CDC from "Purchasing Vaccines" ?

Thank you. I forgot about that lawsuit. Big time, baby.

Big pharma owns the media

I think the lack of reporting in the main stream media is more about revenue than anything else. Simply count the number of drug ads during any news broadcast and do the math. Losing pharma ads would sink most news outlets and not a few networks.

Excellent piece highlighting the government-requested media blackout and blatant censorship of any vaccine dangers, fraud, and autism link. Well done.