• Gardasil: The Decision We Will Always Regret

We deeply regret consenting to the Gardasil vaccine. We had no idea of the severe side effects some experience post vaccine. Every day, we wish we had been more informed. Parents beware of blindly following your doctor’s recommended vaccine schedule. Do not rely or expect your doctor to know everything. You must do your own research and ask plenty of questions. Our family found out the hard way that it is possible for a vaccine to have lasting and devastating effects.

Read full story...

Robin-R/ said:

sarah said:

We deeply regret consenting to the Gardasil vaccine. We had no idea of the severe side effects some experience post vaccine. Every day, we wish we had been more informed. Parents beware of blindly following your doctor’s recommended vaccine schedule. Do not rely or expect your doctor to know everything. You must do your own research and ask plenty of questions. Our family found out the hard way that it is possible for a vaccine to have lasting and devastating effects.
    This is the same story as my daughter. Received shots, began extreme headaches, fatigue, eye pain, purple stretch marks on a lean body, mono, depleted b12, D levels, rashes, increased white count, on and on and on. ER visits -- all after the shots. She was fine one day, the next couldn't get out of bed for school. Now, 5 years later her life is destroyed. She had to quit school. NO DOCTORS WILL BELIEVE US. Now at 17 she is seeing a counselor and they tell her I'm crazy that the shot did nothing. She doesn't want to hear about the shot...she thinks it's something else now. But I know it was the shots. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME!!! She's now an insomniac, sees things that aren't there, can't leave her room she's so paranoid....She was fine before the shots - very friendly and outgoing. I've taken article after article to the doctor and they look at me like I'm nuts. I've changed docs...still, no one will believe that a vax can hurt a child. She now has no future. The world was hers, now she has nothing to live for in her eyes. The medical community is not helping us at all. Even worse is, without proper medical care, there could me more severe issues going on that we are unaware of, such as female issues/cancer, but if the docs aren't doing the tests, something little could turn out to be big/life threatening/ending. But they still keep giving the shots. Her life has been destroyed and no one will help and no one will take responsibility. Now what are we supposed to do? Give up and die? Both of our lives are destroyed -- hers because she has no future, and mine as I look at my beautiful daughter and see that I am the one who let the doctors do this to her. Neither of us will ever get over this.

Hi Robin,

I haven't checked comments in a while so I just saw yours today. I'm so sorry that your daughter is another child suffering from Gardasil vaccine injury. It is horrible and no one understands it until they live it. There is a lot of hope. My daughter is about 90% recovered and now goes through life with purpose, determination and joy. Mainstream doctors will leave her linger and suffer. You will be very hard pressed to find a mainstream doctor that will admit or acknowledge that your daughter was vaccine injured. If you would like to get in touch with me, please go to Sanevax.org and contact the ladies that run this international organization. They will put you in touch with me and other families of the victims so that we can support you and your daughter and share things that are working to recover our injured.

Take care and stay strong Momma!

Lisa-V said:

W.-P said:

Shortly after my daughter received the 2nd shot she too became ill. She was diagnosed with Hashimoto's less than a year later. Before receiving the injections she was a active and vibrant young girl. Because of this disease, she has struggled through her life. My biggest regret is giving her those two injections.
    This is horrible! My daughter also started to have symptons shortly before the second shot of numbing in her right arm and sometimes her chest. The doctors said it was stress. When it was time for the second shot, I was not with her and they convince my husband that it was needed. I was outraged! I had specifically had noted in her file that she was to dicontinue the vaccines. A few months later, her equilibrium was off and she had to have help walking. She could not use her right hand very well either. When I took her to the doctor this time, I told them that I believe the Gardasil vacinne was causing the problem and I demanded a test to proof otherwise. The doctor go very quiet and said she wanted to check sometihing iwth a colleague. When she returned, she ordered blood test, a cat scan, and a spinal tap. When I asked what they were for, she just said they were to rule certain things out. Well, turns out she has relapsing remitting ms - an autoimmune disease that came out of nowhere. I have been trying to treat it naturally because all of the treatments cause a fatal brain infection as a side affect. We watched a special that explained that we could cure the problem by eliminating wheat, gluten and sugar. This is our next step to getting my daughter healthy. I pray that all the other young girls effected by this devasting vaccine can find freedom in their diets also because doctors are taught to rely on medications that will either kill you or worsen the problem.

Hi Lisa,

Sorry I haven't checked back here in a while. Your daughter is likely suffering a Gardasil vaccine injury. Katie acquired 2 autoimmune disease complements of Gardahell before by the age of 14 years old. Katie's medical providers coined the phrase "Genetics loads the gun, environment (i.e. vaccines included) pull the trigger." The good news is if an autoimmune disease is turned on by vaccine injury, then it can be turned off too when the vaccine injury is addressed properly. We also used more natural methods to heal Katie who is about 90% recovered with both autoimmune diseases in remission. If you would like to get in touch with me, please contact the ladies that run Sanevax.org and they can link us together and also connect you with other families of victims for support and we also share things that are healing our children.

Momofmygirl said:

We have been down this same road. My daughter got only one dose at age 11 and became serious ill that same day. she went into kidney failure. She is now 19 and it is progressing out of our control. she has been through every treatment you can imagine to control it including chemotherapy. She will eventually succumb to this and it kills me every single day. My thoughts are with your family. We well know the financial and emotional toll it takes. We had to sign our once vibrant active young lady up for disability this month and it breaks my heart. She now has severe anxiety, pain, chronic fatigue, kidney disease, skin and muscle disorders as a result of this horrible drug. The disease it supposedly prevents wouldn't have been as miserable as what she has lived through the last 7 years.

Sooooo sorry to hear this! It is tragic and unnecessary. Our children are being maimed and murdered in the name of profits. You probably have figured this out but sometimes the treatment recommended by mainstream doctors is worse than the disease/illness itself and it can lead to your daughter getting sicker and suffer more. Mainstream medicine simply does not understand the nature of vaccine injury. Does your daughter have autoimmune kidney disease? If you would like to get in touch with me please contact Sanevax.org and the ladies that run that group can connect us and also connect you to other families of victims that will provide you and your daughter with support and also share things that are helping heal out children.

It is difficult to let others know the truth about vaccines because it is unpopular with big Pharma, AMA Doctors, the government and insurance companies. I will share one thing that will help to a greater or lessor degree.

Drink activated Charcoal. How?

Take 1-3 tablespoons add to water and stir then drink throughout the day.

Charcoal absorbs poison.

OR (if this applies to you) do not use when taking good vitamins as it will absorb them.

One way to do it is to take charcoal at night (6-8 pm ) and the vitamins in the morning.

There are no other side effects that are bad, of course stools will be black and care should be taken handling it since charcoal is very discoloring.

Self regulated and acquired immunity is ALWAYS superior to any shot or medical proceedure.

Some promising news has been released regarding Stevia being effective in helping

Lyme disease, also relentless removal of plaques from teeth & gums consuming Xylitol

and using flossing,

brushing, rinsing (some recommend Listerine original mouthwash), also lymphatic

exercise getting the lymph moving to remove toxins from the body may help (the only

system I know of is T-tapp for lymphatic system) -- this info is from

articles I've read. I'm not a medical professional, but just wanted to share some everyday

things that May be of use???. God bless you and your daughter.

There also have been links problems for those who may have a genetic mutation. With the mutation my family discovered we have (on the MTHFR gene) we have a suceptibility to autoimmune disorders. I don't want to diagnose any hyperbolic assessments, but it's worth getting checked out, the healing process is much more efficient when the body receives the nutrients it needs. Resources can be found online.

I'm a mom on a mission to educate and prevent Lyme Disease and related issues. I'm in Wisconsin and the ticks here are awful this year. Everyday someone is calling me with a tick on them. PLEASE send the tick off to www.TickReport.com they can test the tick and get you what bacteria it possible put in you within a few days! And they get it right!!!!!

I host educational events here and online using my zoom link. Please join July 23:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lyme-awareness-preven...

[email removed per privacy policy - please create an account and Chat with other members]

Protect yourself with all natural bug spray. Contact me for a shipment anywhere!

Praying for you & sharing your story. YOU are impacting lives!

Ronda

sarah said:

I recommend finding a good chiropractor in your area. Chiropractors are taught to support the patients' immune system so the body can heal itself. This is done by prescribing vitamins and minerals and sometimes herbs to build up a persons immune system. They also align the spine so every part of the body can get proper blood flow. Restricted blood flow to an area is often a cause of chronic conditions such as headaches, kidney problems, etc.. I understand that the vaccine caused the week immune system so I think the best approach is to work to build the immune system back up. Your body was designed to heal itself and given the right tools it can, but it's not always easy. It usually takes a lot of diligence eating the right foods and taking the right supplements, etc.. Its not usually immediate relief either. It takes time much like loosing weight or getting in shape. You have to be patient and diligent. The medical way is the easiest way....you just take a pill and all is good. However, the majority of the pills only treat symptoms and not the root of the problem. For example, if you have a headache you take a Tylenol and it goes away until the medicine wears off. I may take a Tylenol to make it through until I get my neck back aligned. But the cause of the headache is corrected by aligning my neck and increasing blood flow to the area. The Tylenol does nothing to help fix the root cause of the pain, it just masks the pain. I pray that you find help and your daughter recovers!