• Gardasil: The Decision We Will Always Regret

We deeply regret consenting to the Gardasil vaccine. We had no idea of the severe side effects some experience post vaccine. Every day, we wish we had been more informed. Parents beware of blindly following your doctor’s recommended vaccine schedule. Do not rely or expect your doctor to know everything. You must do your own research and ask plenty of questions. Our family found out the hard way that it is possible for a vaccine to have lasting and devastating effects.

Read full story...

My heart truly feels for what is happening in this area. I have 35 years of experience in natural health and have found a possible powerful way to assist the body that is easy and inexpensive. It is a series of hydrogen peroxide baths (yes, the stuff from the drug store). 6 quarts into a bath plus 2 cups Epsom and 2 cups Kosher salt. Premix the 2 salts and add mix into it 1/2 tsp of Lavender Essential oil and up to 1/2 tsp of Pine oil. Add the peroxide and the separate salts after getting into the tub. Soak 20 minutes, keeping the neck in. If any discomfort of the skin starts to occur in the bath, get out. Consider a series of 6-8 of these baths daily if possible or every other day while nutritionally giving high support to the body. The body absorbs the energetic frequencies from the bath and can use this energy in creative ways.

You can also speak over and imprint drinking water. Consider this amazing technique. Simply hold the glass container (a jug) and speak boldly the health you want to have. Be specific. Words imprint water. Call the things that aren't as those they were: Healthy, whole, healed, vibrant. Spend 5 minutes doing this, while holding the water on the lap, then drinking some of this daily. Start slow with only a few tablespoons. It can give a very powerful response into the body that may result in strong cleansing responses to consider excellent lymphatic and nutritional support during this time. You may read more about this in my book, Healing Words by Sylvia Rogers. This is a Biblical method of achieving physical health and healing in the body that even most Christians don't practice. So much sickness in the world and we are made to have authority over it, but we are not exercising it.

Health doesn't need to be so hard or expensive. Blessings and success as you journey forward.

I feel for each and every one of you have such similar stories to mine and it makes me so angry to see that this vaccination is still being given, and often pushed on patients and touted as being safe when it clearly is not in far too many instances!

My daughter was a very healthy and active child before reviving the Gardisil vaccination. She received her first dose in October 2008 and was given the flu vaccination at the same time. The following night we were in the ER at Children's hospital in Oklahoma City. She could barely walk. She was extremely dizzy and was having vertigo, she felt weak and had a fuzzy feeling in her head and having heart palpitations. She had passed out the day before after having her braces removed and lost control of her bladder, which is what had landed us in the pediatrician' office where she was given the vaccinations. Since it was unclear if she had had a seizure the day before and it was assumed these new symptoms were connected to that episode, they ran many tests, including a CT scan.

Over the next several months we racked up over $15,000 in medical bills seeing a neurologist and cardiologist repeatedly trying to figure out what was wrong with our daughter. She was suddenly lethargic, depressed, sleeping all the time, very fatigued, experiencing sharp pains in her head, complaining of a feeling she described as heavy head, saying she just didn't feel right or normal and often felt like she was on the verge of passing out. I didn't connect her symptoms to the vaccination because the CT scan had revealed an arachnoid cyst in her brain and I was convinced that was causing all of her symptoms, though they are usually asymptomatic.

The cardiologist had prescribed a Holter monitor and another type of heart monitor that my daughter wore for 30 days. The monitors showed that her heart would race at unusual times, like in the middle of the night while she was sleeping or while she was sitting in class. He concluded that there was nothing wrong with her heart, but that it was like her brain had forgotten how to give the proper signals to tell her heart how to function correctly. Since I was still believing my daughter's symptoms were caused by the arachnoid cyst, she had the second dose of the Gardisil vaccination in December 2008.

My daughter's condition only seemed to worsen over the next few months. During this time she lost interest in her normal activities and quit her competitive cheerleading team and gymnastics. I kept saying to my mother and my friends that this just isn't the same kid anymore. My daughter would break down and cry and ask me if she was ever going to feel normal again Finally one night in March she called me from her dad's house one night and told me that her feet were numb, but not like the feeling of when they fall asleep. She said they had felt like this before, but this particular night it was really bad. I asked her how long this had been going on and she said since January! The next day I called her doctor and she wanted me to call the cardiologist. When I spoke to him he said there is nothing wrong with her heart, but these could be early signs of MS. I took her back to see the neurologist and he wanted to do bloodwork to test for thyroid disease and some other things. We were going to do bloodwork at the pediatrician's office because I said she is due for her third dose of the Gardisil vaccination anyway. The neurologist stopped dead in his tracks and spun around and looked at me and said "she's had the Gardisil vaccination?" I told him that was correct and he said the Gardisil vaccination had been shown to cause MS type lesions on the brain and could certainly be responsible for all of her symptoms.

I went home that night and searched the Internet for that information and could not find anything about it, so I assumed that information was published in medical journals that only doctors were privy to. I did find a website of mothers who had daughters experiencing the same symptoms as mine. I also found terrifying information about 2 girls who had become paralyzed within days of having the vaccination and had never walked again. There were also an alarming number of reports of girls who had developed ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) and died within two years. Needless to say, my daughter never had the third dose of the vaccination and I'm terrified to think what might have happened if she had since she was already having numbness and lack of feeling in her feet. Would the next dose have been the one that caused her to no longer be able to walk???

This vaccination is very dangerous and was fast-tracked for approval. It should be removed from the market immediately! I tried to report it on the website for adverse reactions to vaccines and it was so complicated I couldn't figure out how to do it! I feel very fortunate that my daughter has recovered, although I do think that she may have less energy and sleep more because of it. That is very difficult to say though since she is now in college and she does have hypothyroidism. I have no way of knowing if that is related to the vaccine or due to family history. I would love to see this vaccination exposed for what it is so that no more kids and families have to experience these avoidable tragedies

Momofmygirl said:

We have been down this same road. My daughter got only one dose at age 11 and became serious ill that same day. she went into kidney failure. She is now 19 and it is progressing out of our control. she has been through every treatment you can imagine to control it including chemotherapy. She will eventually succumb to this and it kills me every single day. My thoughts are with your family. We well know the financial and emotional toll it takes. We had to sign our once vibrant active young lady up for disability this month and it breaks my heart. She now has severe anxiety, pain, chronic fatigue, kidney disease, skin and muscle disorders as a result of this horrible drug. The disease it supposedly prevents wouldn't have been as miserable as what she has lived through the last 7 years.

Your daughter's story is so sad! Praying for her healing and all these vaccine-damaged children. :(

Don't give up hope. Check out these articles on healing from vaccine damage:

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/healing-from-vaccine...
    http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/how-diet-can-help-he...

We have been down this same road. My daughter got only one dose at age 11 and became serious ill that same day. she went into kidney failure. She is now 19 and it is progressing out of our control. she has been through every treatment you can imagine to control it including chemotherapy. She will eventually succumb to this and it kills me every single day. My thoughts are with your family. We well know the financial and emotional toll it takes. We had to sign our once vibrant active young lady up for disability this month and it breaks my heart. She now has severe anxiety, pain, chronic fatigue, kidney disease, skin and muscle disorders as a result of this horrible drug. The disease it supposedly prevents wouldn't have been as miserable as what she has lived through the last 7 years.

sarah said:

We deeply regret consenting to the Gardasil vaccine. We had no idea of the severe side effects some experience post vaccine. Every day, we wish we had been more informed. Parents beware of blindly following your doctor’s recommended vaccine schedule. Do not rely or expect your doctor to know everything. You must do your own research and ask plenty of questions. Our family found out the hard way that it is possible for a vaccine to have lasting and devastating effects.

I will tell you that after the first round I stopped the full dose after a friend warned me. Did the research and nearly died. One twin would begin to have severe symptoms as a result of that first round and IT would take over a year to figure it out, no thanks to the medical practice that was a mirror of Katie's with NO results, only worsening symptoms. BUT what I want to send to Katie and her family is what worked to stop and heal my one twins symptoms and return her to health ONDAMED. See if there is a practitioner near you. This non evasive treatment from Germany reset her entire body's systems,that allowed for the healing to begin. The rest was doen through clean organic eating, no refined sugars, wheat or corn, even organicly grown. I wish Katie a return to health. I know you have tried a thousand things already but I hope you get this message and you are able to find a practitioner near you.

@MaLinda-Manis said:

sarah said:

I am absolutely astonished and saddened for what Katie is going through, among all the other young ladies who are suffering as well. I did my homework about this before our daughters 11 year old annual check up. I'm a Nurse, and I am a bit of a skeptic. I went in with an open mind, and told her Pediatrician (whom I had actually worked for in the past) that I didn't want her to have it, so he talked with me about my concerns. The Nurse that day was a Nurse I'd worked with, and respected a lot, she too gave me more information, and honestly I felt pressured to go through with it. So we did, she got the series at 11 years old. She's now almost 21, and she has female related issues, as well as hearing issues, chronic pain, she's always tired, and many more symptoms that I have searched and found could be related to the gardasil vaccine series. I don't even know where to start or what to think at this point. I know that I will forever go with my gut feeling and never let anyone pressure me again when it comes to medically related treatments. I tried to reason with them at the time that it was too new, and there wasn't enough research as to long term effects. But they reassured me she would be better off having it than not. Even though she wasn't sexually active, and didn't plan to be until marriage. Well, sadly, she was raped almost 2 years ago. But she still intends on being celibate until marriage. We'll keep Katie and family, and all the others who are affected in our hearts and prayers.

Here are some articles about healing from vaccine damage:

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/how-diet-can-help-he...

sarah said:

I am absolutely astonished and saddened for what Katie is going through, among all the other young ladies who are suffering as well. I did my homework about this before our daughters 11 year old annual check up. I'm a Nurse, and I am a bit of a skeptic. I went in with an open mind, and told her Pediatrician (whom I had actually worked for in the past) that I didn't want her to have it, so he talked with me about my concerns. The Nurse that day was a Nurse I'd worked with, and respected a lot, she too gave me more information, and honestly I felt pressured to go through with it. So we did, she got the series at 11 years old. She's now almost 21, and she has female related issues, as well as hearing issues, chronic pain, she's always tired, and many more symptoms that I have searched and found could be related to the gardasil vaccine series. I don't even know where to start or what to think at this point. I know that I will forever go with my gut feeling and never let anyone pressure me again when it comes to medically related treatments. I tried to reason with them at the time that it was too new, and there wasn't enough research as to long term effects. But they reassured me she would be better off having it than not. Even though she wasn't sexually active, and didn't plan to be until marriage. Well, sadly, she was raped almost 2 years ago. But she still intends on being celibate until marriage. We'll keep Katie and family, and all the others who are affected in our hearts and prayers.

I am very sorry for what happened to your daughter. please read the book by Jim Humble and Google MMS and lime Disease, or just chlorine dioxide and autoimmune diseases. There is plenty of videos of people being cure withclorine dioxide or miracle mineral solution. I hope and pray she gets better. There is a big industry with vaccines, a d we all need to be informed parents.

I am so very sorry to hear what happened to Katie. Your story gave me goose bumps because it is almost identical in every way as to what happened to my daughter. Lucy is now 17 and finally returned to school and is doing better than she was. It has been hell and the guilt for letting the doctors give her the vaccine is overwhelming. I can tell u we took lucy off all the pills that all her doctors prescribed they just wanted us to leave because they didn't want to acknowledge that this was caused by the vaccine. We finally found a cardiologist who diagnosed lucy with POTS syndrome, severe hyper and hypo tension, disautomnia of the nervous system and basically everything Katie had plus some. She said it was catastrophic vaccine injury 😢 She had no clue how to treat her but suggested trying a homeopathic route and acupuncture and it was the best thing we ever did. It didn't alleviate all her symptoms I believe they got better over the six years it took to exit her system but it did help. She is left with bouts of severe dizziness, excruciating periods that r irregular, ovarian cysts, chronic migraines and eye / vision issues and extreme sensitivity to light and hardly any memory. This drug is awful. Watch the truth about vaccines and the truth about gardasil.org. I hope Katie gets better soon

Surely, you have enough evidence to begin a lawsuit against the manufacturers of the vaccine.

I can't help but think about Erin Brockovich and her fight for justice!

The pain that your daughter has endured and the struggles that your entire family has dealt with is incomprehensible.

Spread your story....take it to the popular TV shows that reaches millions:

http://www.thedoctorstv.com

http://www.doctoroz.com

Keep sharing your story!

My daughter had 2 miscarriages & now has a 2 year old with Trisomy 18. She had the vaccine....who knows, the vaccine could have been the cause!

My heart breaks for you... don't give up the fight!

My daughter is 11 and received the 1st part of the vaccine last December. She is due for the 2nd shot this month. Is it too late to say no? Has the damage been done? She already suffers with Psoriasis, which is an autoimmune disease, and she has Turner Syndrome, which affects the heart. So the last thing I want to do is cause her more issues! Both issues were existing prior to the vaccination by the way.

This sounds so familiar! We did not allow our daughter to initially receive the vaccination, because it was too New and we were not sure of the side effects. My friend's daughters ended up with HPV, so we opted to have our daughter receive the vaccination. After the second shot, she started feeling terrible so she never received the third one. This was in 2013. She has struggled with her health continually since then. Pain, headache, fatigue, low blood pressure, irregular periods, stretch marks, overall sick feeling. In 2015 her gall bladder was removed. A year later she was really sick and had no period for 3 months. So the dr put her on a really strong birth control pill and diagnosed her for PCOS. Within 2 months she had gained 40 lbs, and was still sick, but now was struggling with depression. I took her for a second opinion, this dr sent her for an ultra sound, and there were no cysts, she had reacted to the meds, and she had no signs of PCOS. This dr. Then put her on ADD meds - she was 22 with no prior problem with ADD! So, we tried ANOTHER dr who put her on anti-depressants because of the reaction to the pill, and once she was feeling a little better he would continue to investigate. The anti depressant gave her enough energy to continue with her university schooling, but she was still feeling terrible. This doctor moved his practice, so she was sent to yet another doctor. She missed 2 weeks of classes. Then she started vomiting, diarrhea, fever, with blood in her vomit and diarrhea. She has tested positive for Astro-virus, which usually only affects children, seniors, or those with compromised immune systems. She asked me to go to her dr with her, after being sick with this Astro-virus for over 2 weeks, she didn't think she could drive there herself. (Her school is in another city). This new dr basically gave us the brush off, if she was still sick in a week or two to come back and he would give her stronger anti nausea meds, in the meantime continue taking gravel, Tylenol and Imodium. He stated that she had 2 diagnosis, Asto-virus, and depression, and as such he would not do any further testing. We are totally frustrated. We have tried a naturopath in the past with other issues, with minimal results. I have appreciated the suggestions on this page for treatments. We will try the celiac diet, does anyone have a recommendation for a naturopath in Alberta (with successful results re these issues). Is there any suggestions for other tests that I should be lobbying for with the dr? Thanks

Study that the whole stevia plant can treat Lyme Disease. Hope this is helpful!

http://www.healthnutnews.com/study-shows-stevia-ki...

Hello, My name is Dana. I had read your article on a Facebook post. I had the Bartonella Lyme Disease strain myself but was able to get rid of it. I am from Denver, CO and had gotten married and moved to Connecticut, a place where many people end up getting Lyme disease. I wanted to sleep all the time and had joint pain. I had learned later that it is a man made virus made on an island off the coast of Lyme, CT, thus the name! Anyways I had visited a naturalpath lady in Rhode Island that specializes in helping people get rid of this nasty disease. After treatment with her, I am free and clear of the Bartonella Lyme strain. I believe I had another stain also. But she tests you on a machine and treats you naturally. I am a mom also and wouldnt want my son to go through what your daughter is goung though. I hope this is of help to you!

sarah said:

My stepdaughter has been showing major signs of bartonalla ever since receiving this vaccine. I took her in months ago for bartonalla testing and she was negative. Could you please tell me the name of the test that finally came back positive? Her body is covered.😞. Thank you!

sarah said:

I would like to extend my deepest sympathy and ask Katie's Mom, - Sarah? to please reach out to me. Our daughter's story is PARALLEL to Katie's. My jaw dropped as I read this. Please contact me. Thanks

sarah said:

Dear Sarah,

So sorry to read about what hell your daughter has gone through.

I am currently studying into isopathy a treatment that is able to reverse pathogenic effects and strengthen the immune system again. Read into it and if you can find a doctor that practices it, it would be worth trying it out for your daughter.

God bless