• Gardasil: The Decision We Will Always Regret

We deeply regret consenting to the Gardasil vaccine. We had no idea of the severe side effects some experience post vaccine. Every day, we wish we had been more informed. Parents beware of blindly following your doctor’s recommended vaccine schedule. Do not rely or expect your doctor to know everything. You must do your own research and ask plenty of questions. Our family found out the hard way that it is possible for a vaccine to have lasting and devastating effects.

Read full story...

This sounds so familiar! We did not allow our daughter to initially receive the vaccination, because it was too New and we were not sure of the side effects. My friend's daughters ended up with HPV, so we opted to have our daughter receive the vaccination. After the second shot, she started feeling terrible so she never received the third one. This was in 2013. She has struggled with her health continually since then. Pain, headache, fatigue, low blood pressure, irregular periods, stretch marks, overall sick feeling. In 2015 her gall bladder was removed. A year later she was really sick and had no period for 3 months. So the dr put her on a really strong birth control pill and diagnosed her for PCOS. Within 2 months she had gained 40 lbs, and was still sick, but now was struggling with depression. I took her for a second opinion, this dr sent her for an ultra sound, and there were no cysts, she had reacted to the meds, and she had no signs of PCOS. This dr. Then put her on ADD meds - she was 22 with no prior problem with ADD! So, we tried ANOTHER dr who put her on anti-depressants because of the reaction to the pill, and once she was feeling a little better he would continue to investigate. The anti depressant gave her enough energy to continue with her university schooling, but she was still feeling terrible. This doctor moved his practice, so she was sent to yet another doctor. She missed 2 weeks of classes. Then she started vomiting, diarrhea, fever, with blood in her vomit and diarrhea. She has tested positive for Astro-virus, which usually only affects children, seniors, or those with compromised immune systems. She asked me to go to her dr with her, after being sick with this Astro-virus for over 2 weeks, she didn't think she could drive there herself. (Her school is in another city). This new dr basically gave us the brush off, if she was still sick in a week or two to come back and he would give her stronger anti nausea meds, in the meantime continue taking gravel, Tylenol and Imodium. He stated that she had 2 diagnosis, Asto-virus, and depression, and as such he would not do any further testing. We are totally frustrated. We have tried a naturopath in the past with other issues, with minimal results. I have appreciated the suggestions on this page for treatments. We will try the celiac diet, does anyone have a recommendation for a naturopath in Alberta (with successful results re these issues). Is there any suggestions for other tests that I should be lobbying for with the dr? Thanks

Study that the whole stevia plant can treat Lyme Disease. Hope this is helpful!

http://www.healthnutnews.com/study-shows-stevia-ki...

Hello, My name is Dana. I had read your article on a Facebook post. I had the Bartonella Lyme Disease strain myself but was able to get rid of it. I am from Denver, CO and had gotten married and moved to Connecticut, a place where many people end up getting Lyme disease. I wanted to sleep all the time and had joint pain. I had learned later that it is a man made virus made on an island off the coast of Lyme, CT, thus the name! Anyways I had visited a naturalpath lady in Rhode Island that specializes in helping people get rid of this nasty disease. After treatment with her, I am free and clear of the Bartonella Lyme strain. I believe I had another stain also. But she tests you on a machine and treats you naturally. I am a mom also and wouldnt want my son to go through what your daughter is goung though. I hope this is of help to you!

sarah said:

We deeply regret consenting to the Gardasil vaccine. We had no idea of the severe side effects some experience post vaccine. Every day, we wish we had been more informed. Parents beware of blindly following your doctor’s recommended vaccine schedule. Do not rely or expect your doctor to know everything. You must do your own research and ask plenty of questions. Our family found out the hard way that it is possible for a vaccine to have lasting and devastating effects.

My stepdaughter has been showing major signs of bartonalla ever since receiving this vaccine. I took her in months ago for bartonalla testing and she was negative. Could you please tell me the name of the test that finally came back positive? Her body is covered.😞. Thank you!

sarah said:

I would like to extend my deepest sympathy and ask Katie's Mom, - Sarah? to please reach out to me. Our daughter's story is PARALLEL to Katie's. My jaw dropped as I read this. Please contact me. Thanks

sarah said:

Dear Sarah,

So sorry to read about what hell your daughter has gone through.

I am currently studying into isopathy a treatment that is able to reverse pathogenic effects and strengthen the immune system again. Read into it and if you can find a doctor that practices it, it would be worth trying it out for your daughter.

God bless

please please check out Dr. Group.

sarah said:

dear Sarah , I read your report on the vaccine damage that happened to your child. I'm not sure if this email is ever going to find you, however if it does, please know that I work as a homeopath in Smithers BC and i

Simone-hug said:

sarah said:

dear Sarah , I read your report on the vaccine damage that happened to your child. I'm not sure if this email is ever going to find you, however if it does, please know that I work as a homeopath in Smithers BC and i

Readers can create an account (and confirm it via email), and then contact other "Friends" via our secure Chat. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Your story is heartbreaking. My mom suffers some very similar symptoms and more. It's a torturous diagnosis and a tremendous battle. I wanted to send you some information on a very promising new treatment out there, my mom saw some great results but did relapse (other factors). Here's a link, hope it's worth while for you. God Bless.

http://uvlrx.com/

sarah said:

If I had this problem, I would be taking Drenatrophin to strengthen my adrenal glands and restore my immune system. I would also be taking 10 capsules of Detox by Solaray a day, to get rid of toxins. I'd be taking the strongest and most effective probiotics I could find. I would take herbs for general support. We are facing an auto-immune problem caused by polypharmacy (taking too many pharmaceutical drugs) which, by the way, was done to us against our will and behind our backs (by IV and PEG tube). Doctors don't care what harm their treatments cause, and don't even pay any attention. There are answers in natural healing methods, but this is new territory, so finding an answer won't be easy. I don't know how successful it will be, since this is new territory. Good luck with this. I will pray for you. Hopefully, I will read responses and will have more to say. I should note that the standard treatment for auto-immune problems seems to be to weaken the immune system further, often with prednisone or antibiotics. But this is the wrong approach because the immune system is already too weak.

sarah said:

Im so sorry to hear another child is going through all this. My daughter was also very active in school and became extremely ill after taking 2 of th 3 rounds of HPV vaccines. Missed 6 months of school. Although now at age 25 she still has recurrent bouts w her illness. I too continously asked doctors if the HPV shots could have affected her in this manner. Was also told No.

She was finally diagnosed with HUVS. It is Hypocomplementic Urdicarial Vasculitis. It is ao rare, only vague studies can be found. She will always have heart problems, vision, bleeding from the inside out for no apparent reason causing extreme bruising an hive like wheals to appear all over her body., seizures that if they get too out of control will cause her to quit breathing. ( to the point where she had to be intubated and life flighted to Salt Lake Childrens Hosp) juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (jra), migraines. All doctors could and still tell us is that it an auto immune disorder. An there is no cure. Etc....

She has learned to live an function in a relatively normal way. Although she is a mother now, she will never be able to have a full time job due to sporatic bouts occurring and never knowing how long they will last. She has to be on oxygen during these episodes,....

Also after having her child she contracted a type of HPV that the vaccine does not protect them from.

I warn all parents against any child recieving the shot. Male or female. We take our pediatrician and health nurses advice, because they are supposed to know what they are talking about. When in factuality they are as uninformed as we are!

When the doctor mentioned it for my daughter, I didn't feel comfortable about it and I said no, that I needed to think about it. The following year he did again also for our teenager son, in case of an STD, I almost fainted...and said no again...No medical history in the family and children that are not sexually active....Why do we have to mess up their system...I'm so glad that I said no...

I'm so very sorry to hear of all the problems you and your loved ones have experienced with regard to vaccines. These stories are horrifying and my heart goes out to every one of you. Anyone who has had an infection that has been activated by these vaccines should look into nano particle colloidal silver to possibly help with curing these rampant infections. I hope this helps someone.

sarah said:

Something that may help with the Lymes is a treatment known as the Doug Coil or the Rife Machine. My friend is the niece of the inventor in Seattle. He treated himself and his family with success.