• Dr. Michael Elice M.D. – Media Promoting Medical Harm to Our Children

As a board certified pediatrician, I took the same oath as all physicians, “to do no harm.” The latest media presentation of the measles outbreak at Disneyland as a result of unvaccinated children is very upsetting to me. We are being fed information that is essentially inaccurate by media journalists - none of whom have medical degrees - which may actually be promoting medical harm to our children. The latest reports blaming a failure of the measles vaccine on the unvaccinated population are not accurate, and in some reports, not true at all. In fact, over the past 30 years, there have been similar numbers of measles cases reported in various areas of the United States. Studies published in leading medical journals, such as the New England Journal of Medicine, American Journal of Epidemiology, American Journal of Public Health and others around the world have confirmed small numbers, 75-140 cases of measles annually. So why then is the latest statistic of over 90 cases of measles spread over 14 states, representing tens of millions of people being billed as an epidemic?

Read full story...

"For every case of measles there were 7000 cases of autism. I ask myself which is the real epidemic here?" And this folks is the ignored and maligned "elephant in the room". Most young women contemplating children today are NOT afraid of the measles, they are however terrified of Autism and rightfully so.

Thank you from me Dr Elice. You're so right. Vaccines are dangerous and do not work. Our children were never vaccinated and they are healthy with strong immune systems.

"I have lectured all over the world... I have always had a special interest in newspapers. All of them have one thing in common, there is always some reference made to some epidemic in some part of the world. For instance, two years ago, one paper referred to a polio epidemic in Holland. For the past three years, our newspapers have commented on the diphtheria epidemic in Russia. By these means, the population is constantly threatened with epidemics, they have been made to fear them, and the reports always conclude: "Go and get vaccinated." - Dr. Gerhard Buchwald, MD “To create fear among parents to strengthen their motivation to vaccinate is an important part of the publicity used to promote vaccinations. A whole branch of research is examining the question: What level of fear needs to be created to appear as convincing as possible?” – Dr. Gerhard Buchwald, MD "In 1866, an English physician described a very strange illness. Children looked like Mongols. His name was Down. That’s why we call it Down’s Syndrome today... I should add that this syndrome is a result of the vaccinations carried throughout England by Jenner in 1796... It (Down’s Syndrome) is probably the first congenital disease caused by vaccinations. In Germany, the first child with evidence of Down’s Syndrome was reported in 1922. Today, one in every 700 newborns has it." - Dr. Gerhard Buchwald, MD “There is insufficient evidence to support routine vaccination of healthy persons of any age.” – Dr. Paul Frame, MD, Journal of Family Practice “Only after realizing that routine immunizations were dangerous did I achieve a substantial drop in infant death rates.” – Dr. Archivides Kalokerinos, MD “I’ll talk about vaccines. Number one, vaccines make people sick. They don’t work. They don’t protect. The use of vaccines is totally wrong! It’s perfect nonsense based on fear. They are dangerous. One child out of five has overwhelming disabilities from vaccines – nuerological problems, seizures. I’ve got a whole list. There are plenty of books on this subject. Doctors don’t even read about this.” - Dr. Guylaine Lanctot, MD..... “Vaccines are highly dangerous, have never been adequately studied or proven to be effective, and have a poor risk/reward ratio.” –Dr. Allen Greenberg, MD “In my medical career I’ve treated vaccinated and unvaccinated children and the unvaccinated children are far healthier than the vaccinated ones.” – Dr. Philip Incao, MD “I found the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that this is not so.” – Dr. Archivides Kalokerinos, MD

Fabulous!! Please keep spreading the truth so we can stop poisoning our children.

Thank you for this! I have been appalled by the hysteria over a small measles outbreak and the demonizing of parents who choose not to vaccinate by the entire media. I had a neighbor whose son suffered a seizure after the MMR. They received government compensation, after a grueling process, when the government found that the vaccine had indeed caused the injury. But even with the money they received, they could never have another child because all of their financial and emotional resources had to be spent on his therapy. I had another neighbor with an Aspergers son, and have known several with PDD-NOS. My own son suffered from bad stomach problems until he was five, and was also diagnosed PDD-NOS until he (thank God) experienced a late surge in development and the diagnosis was overturned. I had told my pediatrician that I suffered from asthma and my son's great-grandmother had Lupus....both autoimmune disorders. But he waved it off and said it was still best to vaccinate. Have I ever known a SINGLE person who died of measles or even suffered a severe case? No. Two hundred cases is not an epidemic, and the fact that everyone has been treating it as one is preposterous and exposes gross naivety. Because we all know the medical community has never been wrong and Big Pharma only wants what is best for us! Please.

Thank you!!!!

Thank you Dr. Elice, I am a physician who has questioned these issues. I think your approach as well as a cost saving titer-checked protocol is much more ethical. How many children are ethically receiving booster shots after seropositivity that we are not checking in ethical fashion a response to therapy? Hep B vaccine costs $43 in my hometown and a titer check is $47. There's lots of money to be saved in a population by proving 60% of kids don't need a second shot and the subsequent responders don't need third or fourth shots. Consents without discussion of titers to prevent unneeded boosters are frankly unethical. Not to mention the issues of maternal immuno-interference with hep b vaccination in all these young mothers who have been vaccinated. Free lunch for Pharma when vaccines don't work and then we have shirked our oath to prove efficacy. How about that Merck whistleblower suite for spiking the titer levels on mumps vaccine tests to over estimate efficacy?

When anything doesn't make sense in America .......... defies reason or logic .......... just "Follow the Money" ......... 90% of Americans (including health care professionals/scientists) are whores who will take a bribe. Mammon is the god here ...... the FDA was hijacked a decade ago by the pharmaceutical industry who pushed legislation thru Congress (yes, they're corrupt whores too) which made the FDA financially dependent on them ..... pharmacists and others warned but the public as usual did not listen. I think you will find, if you look closely, that every agency created to protect the american people has been hijacked by the groups they are supposed to regulate.

Thank you Dr. Elice! Voices of reason seem to be lacking. Hysteria sells.

Thank you for this article!!

Thank you for this essential information! May it be spread to public understanding!!

Have you seen this? 200 family video testimonials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtk6vxVg0k

Thank you ! Dr. Elice, It means so much to hear these words from a physician ..

The talk shows are not asking no one wants to hear any of the facts. Put it in fb, mail to your friends, it's the only way.

So happy to here the real facts but this needs to be announced to the masses. Thats the sad part. My son many years ago had a measles shot and after developed a scar where injection was given. Not right. It is a money game and our young kids pay the price. Please go on a talk show and get more dr to talk the real facts.

Thank you, Dr. Elice, for speaking the truth. We are going to need many more like you once the government starts mandating vaccinations and disallowing exemptions. Big Pharma is destroying our country...one life at a time. I wonder how many people have timed the pharmaceutical commercials on T.V. compared to other commercials. They are always 45 sec. to 1 min. When air time costs so much, they are about the only industry that can afford it. Doesn't that make people wonder....but most don't even notice. It's time to stop drug company advertising on T.V....just like was done for alcohol and tobacco. What other for profit industry gets complete immunity from prosecution? How many parents who are giving their children vaccines know that little tid bit of information. It's absurd, unheard of and outright dangerous.

It's so obvious that there is something wrong, even the latest attacks and complete take over of the media shows something is being hidden. Thank you for speaking out. The platitudes about the "truth" are not exactly true are they. You can be vilified your whole life for doing nothing more but telling the truth. The truth is very different for different people, no one seems to go so far as looking at the source Hard to believe that the numerous cases of autism are hardly mentioned yet a few outbreaks of what use to be a harmless disease for 99% is the epidemic. Hype and repeating it over and over again can do that. Funny I watched an old episode of Dr. Welby the other day and someone phoned because their kid had measles and even Dr. Welby didn't do a home visit as he considered it a harmless childhood disease!

Thank you, Dr Elice, for being able to stand up and speak truth! Im a nurse working in a large hospital. I see major oppression of the truth and the consequences for even speaking about it. Your patients are very blessed to have you as their doctor!