• Dr. Suzanne Humphries, M.D. – Vaccine Strain of Measles Virus Found in Measles Outbreaks

Dr. Suzanne Humphries is a practicing nephrologist (kidney physician). In this lecture, she addresses a study done in Croatia where a child who was vaccinated with the MMR vaccine was tested positive for the measles vaccine strain Schwarz eight days after vaccination. This was a significant finding, because the child's symptoms were thought to be similar to rubella, and without testing, the sickness would have been possibly mis-diagnosed as rubella, or the wild-type strain of measles the vaccine is designed to protect against. Since this study in 2010, others studies have also confirmed that those vaccinated with the MMR vaccine are susceptible to becoming infected with measles, the vaccine measles virus, and not the wild virus. Are health officials testing cases of measles in the current outbreak in the United States, to determine if the measles strain is the wild strain of the vaccine strain? Not likely, and it is not likely that the mainstream media "TV doctors" will even discuss this as they falsely vilify parents who choose not to administer the MMR vaccine to their children as the cause of these outbreaks. Some of these cases are confirmed to be among those who have received the MMR vaccine, and for those who have not been vaccinated, is it possible they were infected from those recently vaccinated when the vaccine was still "shedding," and that the vaccine-strain of measles was passed on from the vaccinated child to the unvaccinated child?

Read full story...

• Dr. Suzanne Humphries, M.D. – Vaccine Strain of Measles Virus Found in Measles Outbreaks

Several weeks ago in Spokane Washington, Public schools along with Spokane regional health district pulled over 900 children out of school for non vaccination status and set up schoolhouse vaccination clinics to administer the MMR shot. Within the following week there was an outbreak of at least 2 confirmed cases within the city. The local media was all over it. The public learned where these individuals had been, what days and hours they had been there, and as quickly as it popped "out of thin air" was over with apparently no further investigation as to where these cases came from. I am almost positive this was a classic case of shedding, but the public interest is so warped by the" fear campaign" that overwhelming majority still believes to think (or lack there of) to blame the non vaccinated population. We (the scientific thinkers) know good and well that the measles didn't just pop out of thin air. Public health concurs possible" shedding" is scientifically accurate, but denies connection of their massive vaccination campaign to the outbreak. No explanation offered as to where else these cases could have come from.

Dawn, I can't tell you what lab to use, but I hope you are aware of the benefits of high doses of vitamins C and A and are using them in your daughter's treatment. All the best to her for a very rapid recovery.

I live on Maui, Hawaii. There is currently only one case of confirmed measles on Maui, my daughter's. My daughter had the MMR vaccine on Tuesday, February 24, 2015. On Sunday, March 1, she had a high fever, runny nose, and cough. Monday, March 2, 2015 she broke out in a measle-like rash. I took her to the doctor who brushed it off as a reaction to the MMR. The next day, Tuesday, March 3, the rash covered her entire body, other symptoms persisted and she also had the measle-eyes - glossy, red, swollen, watery, etc. She was tested for measles. Her test came back positive for measles. The labs have been sent to the CDC to test the strain to see if it is "wild" or from the vaccine. If anyone knows of a private lab that will also do the tests please let me know. Many people have told me not to trust the CDC in giving me accurate information.

I have believed for a long time, after watching a 4 hr. show on e-span, or a hearing, (2008) I don't remember, but I do remember thinking that the lady speaking who worked for our government and was FOR the use of measles vaccines, and saying they don't cause autism, sounded like a total liar. everything she said sounded like b.s. the man who was a scientist from Ireland, said that it probably DID cause Autism, because they found the measles titer in the children with autism's bowels. it's on a news link, from 2008. not surprised. they had a study done from places here, and Dublin. it's on a site on the web that also says: "Before the measles vaccine was introduced in 1963, between 3 million and 4 million Americans contracted the measles each year, and about 400 to 500 people died annually, according to background information provided by the researchers." "In 1998, a small British study linked the presence of measles RNA in the gastrointestinal tract and children who had autism and gastrointestinal (GI) problems, which seemed to confirm what many parents of children with autism had suspected all along -- that the vaccine played a role in the development of autism." so, I read more of what the news said about it. it's too long to write in here, but our 'guys' said it didn't cause autism. the study was on 35 children. how ridiculous is that? with big drug company's plastering t.v. with new drugs for this or that, and they always have side effects that are worse than what you already have, I sure as heck wouldn't take them. I'd rather be in pain, which I am. I don't need to take meds that make me sick, throw up, get t.b. get cancer, have a heart attack, make you want to kill youself, or they can kill you, or flat out just DIE! I don't want to take flu shots that use mercury as a preservative. who would? they don't tell us these things because of love of money. that's what God calls it. of course there are a lot of good medicines, I'm not saying all are bad, and some that have bad side effects, is to save some ones life..cancer, etc. but to put all those vaccines in a new born baby, is crazy. they don't have sex, so they don't need that hep. one, I don't know what it's called. my DIL told me, but I forgot. ;/ when my boys were very little, they got DPT shots, polio cherry syrup, and mmr's. my oldest got SO sick, his tiny leg got shot where his rubber diaper covers rubbed, and he kept kicking his legs, so that probably made it worse, and it was red and swelled up the size of a silver dollar. he had a fever too, and kept crying and crying, it just broke my heart. that was then, this is now. now they give them so many vaccines I can't even believe it. BIG DRUG CO's. just want money, and of course to look good by making some good medicines. I had the measles, mumps on both sides, and got german measles in high school. it didn't do anything to me, except make me miss the circus in town. ;( that was the worse part of it. besides feeling crummy. but then I feel crummy when I get the flu or a cold. now, hearing that if you get vaccinated it can make you get measles, HAS ME VERY CONCERNED, considering I have 3 darling grandchildren, who my smart kids waited before they got it, and only did because they were going over the border. they were always concerned about the link. now, we got people spreading it around who got it from the vaccine???????????????????? I hate all the lies. this is crazy. the end.

Yes I had that happen to me too got vaccine's got measles, and rubella german measles and the mumps too and my youngest son same thing he came down with all three at once 2 weeks from the vaccine and yes it is documented this happened to us. But people want to pooh pooh it and or say we are lying. It has been going on for years and years and years.

This has been going on forever. Two of my children got the measles within a week after they received the MMR vaccine. The pediatrician blew it off for my first child. He is now 27. My second child had a horrible reaction with a huge rash that covered her entire body, febral convulsions, and hospitalized for days due to many more complications. It was the worse time in our lives. She was granted an exemption from receiving another MMR due to her reaction to the shedding viruses in the vaccine. Now that she is a teenager, I get questioned about if I am ever going to allow her to get a second MMR... honestly, it still scares me to allow her to get it. I have to know more POSITIVE FACTS before I will ever agree. As the way it looks by even reading this article and what I keep reading in papers... the answer is NO. But for now and actually her lifetime, she is exempt. I thank the Lord everyday she survived the first one!

even the liberal media has been hijacked by this hysteria. it was disconcerting listening to them, pundit after pundit, spewing the exact same talking points show after show, I could have sworn I was watching Fox News.

I think what it all boils down to is this. You can't get vaccinated for everything and think you are "safe." You have to take responsibility for your own health by eating right (which includes~for me~ no sugar, white flour, gluten, dairy, chemicals, or gmos) taking care of yourself, and not believing anything that comes from MANY (not all mind you) medical professionals that unfortunately receive heavy brainwashing early in their carreers.

Hi Dianna, your son's ER doc should have reported it in the VAERS system, which keeps track of adverse events related to immunizations. If he didn't, you may enter the details yourself here: https://vaers.hhs.gov/index Wishing you and your son the best!

Really I blame the media, they have caused a firestorm against anyone who has not vaccinated. It's turned into a witch hunt. The whole media is being used willingly to spread this, mongering fear and even hatred. The information is out there but it's like they can't read, their rants full of misinformation is loud and clear. When you realize what can be done it's very scary.

My son received a MMR booster in 8th grade. He came down with measles 2 and a half weeks later and after trips to the doctor with high fever a foreign doctor at the ER finally shared with us it was measles and caused by his immunization. He is now 18 and he was 13 when he received the booster do they keep track of this or not.

My son came down with the measles not long after his 1st MMR shot 20 years ago. The medical staff denied it but he was hospitalized

Here is some research I would like to know more about. CDC claims Disneyland is the B3 genotype, likely the same as recent outbreaks in Thailand. So is the B3 genotype suggesting then it is a wild strain. If there are multiple genotypes, does this mean that the attenuated strains do not provide proper coverage for other strains and variations, such as in the case of he constantly mutating influenza viral strains we are all aware of? Of course, finding reliable medical literature is tough these days. Either they just don't want it out there or they don't know.

There are dozens example of this on PubMed. Viral vaccine shedding or secondary transmission is most likey what is happening around the world. This is what Dr. Gregory Poland has said about the current and past MMR: The measles vaccine has failed, he explained two years ago in a prescient paper, “The re-emergence of measles in developed countries.” In that paper, he warned that due to factors that most haven’t noticed, measles has come back to be a serious public health threat. Poland sees the need for a major rethink, after concluding that the current measles vaccine is unlikely to ever live up to the job expected of it: “outbreaks are occurring even in highly developed countries where vaccine access, public health infrastructure, and health literacy are not significant issues. This is unexpected and a worrisome harbinger — measles outbreaks are occurring where they are least expected,” he wrote in his 2012 paper, listing the “surprising numbers of cases occurring in persons who previously received one or even two documented doses of measles-containing vaccine.” During the 1989-1991 U.S. outbreaks, 20% to 40% of those affected had received one to two doses. In a 2011 outbreak in Canada, “over 50% of the 98 individuals had received two doses of measles vaccine.” Paper: The Re-Emergence of Measles in Developed Countries: Time to Develop the Next-Generation Measles Vaccines? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih (dot) gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905323/ I'm No Anti-Vaxxer, But the Measles Vaccine Can't Prevent Outbreaks-http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence-solomon/measles-vaccine_b_5376951.html -Arch Intern Med. 1994 Aug 22;154(16):1815-20. Failure to reach the goal of measles elimination. Apparent paradox of measles infections in immunized persons. Poland GA1, Jacobson RM. Conclusion: The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons. Because of the failure rate of the vaccine and the unique transmissibility of the measles virus, the currently available measles vaccine, used in a single-dose strategy, is unlikely to completely eliminate measles. The long-term success of a two-dose strategy to eliminate measles remains to be determined. http://archinte.jamanetwork (dot) com/article.aspx?articleid=619215 Dr. Gregory Poland is Professor of Medicine and founder and leader of Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group. He is one of the world’s most admired, most advanced thinkers in the field of vaccinology. Let's repeat the conclusion from 1994 of Dr. Poland's paper: The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons. You can take away a few things from this paper: -vaccine never worked -vaccine sheds -recently vaccinated people are contagious for up to 30 days after vaccination. Here's are a few recent outbreaks of measles in highly vaccinated populations: -Outbreak of Measles Among Persons With Prior Evidence of Immunity, New York City, 2011," the groundbreaking study acknowledged that, "Measles may occur in vaccinated individuals, but secondary transmission from such individuals has not been documented." Clin Infect Dis. (2014) 58 (9): 1205-1210 first published online February 27, 2014. Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease. Sciencemag.org article from April 2014 titled "Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for First Time." Titled, "Outbreak of Measles Among Persons With Prior Evidence of Immunity, New York City, 2011, "Of 88 contacts, four secondary cases were confirmed that had either two doses of measles-containing vaccine or a past positive measles IgG antibody. All cases had laboratory confirmation of measles infection, clinical symptoms consistent with measles, and high avidity IgG antibody characteristic of a secondary immune response." Their remarkable conclusion: "This is the first report of measles transmission from a twice vaccinated individual. The clinical presentation and laboratory data of the index were typical of measles in a naïve individual. Secondary cases had robust anamnestic antibody responses. No tertiary cases occurred despite numerous contacts. This outbreak underscores the need for thorough epidemiologic and laboratory investigation of suspected measles cases regardless of vaccination status." Did you follow that? A twice-vaccinated individual, from a NYC measles outbreak, was found to have transmitted measles to four of her contacts, two of which themselves had received two doses of MMR vaccine and had prior presumably protective measles IgG antibody results. This phenomenon -- the MMR vaccine compliant infecting other MMR vaccine compliant cases – has been ignored by health agencies and the media. -PLoS titled, "Difficulties in eliminating measles and controlling rubella and mumps: a cross-sectional study of a first measles and rubella vaccination and a second measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination. The reported coverage of the measles-rubella (MR) or measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is greater than 99.0% in Zhejiang province. However, the incidence of measles, mumps, and rubella remains high. China has one of the most vaccination compliant populations in the world. In fact, measles vaccine is mandatory. So why have they had over 700 measles outbreaks from 2009 and 2012 alone? The obvious answer is the the measles vaccines are simply NOT effective. -In 2013, Eurosurveillance published a report of vaccine strain measles occurring weeks after MMR vaccination in Canada. Authors stated, "We describe a case of measles mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine-associated measles illness that was positive by both PCR and IgM, five weeks after administration of the MMR vaccine." The case involved a two-year-old child, who developed runny nose, fever, cough, macular rash and conjunctivitis after vaccination and tested positive for vaccine strain measles virus infection in throat swab and blood tests.[3] Canadian health officials authoring the report raised the question of whether there are unidentified cases of vaccine strain measles infections and the need to know more about how long measles vaccine strain shedding lasts. They concluded that the case they reported "likely represents the existence of additional, but unidentified, exceptions to the typical timeframe for measles vaccine virus shedding and illness." They added that "further investigation is needed on the upper limit of measles vaccine virus shedding based on increased sensitivity of the RT-PCR-based detection technologies and immunological factors associated with vaccine-associated measles illness and virus shedding." Measles elimination efforts and 2008-2011 outbreak, France. Emerg Infect Dis. 2013 Mar;19(3):357-64. doi: 10.3201/eid1903.121360. PubMed PMID: 23618523; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3647670. What gets me about the willful ignorance of the populace is why do people think that a person who is shot up with a live isn't contagions? People, mostly trolls, say well the virus in the vaccine is attenuated. I get it, it's weakened but what does that really mean. It's not dead. There is a paper: Viruses Can Recover Virulence Principles of Vaccination by Sylvie Simon Translated by Harry Clarke-On 19 February 1985 Le Generaliste warned : “A virus, even attenuated, can recover virulence – in particular the polio vaccine virus, which becomes pathogenic and generally infectious after passage through the intestines. Cases of polio in contacts of those vaccinated with oral polio vaccine are well documented”. So if all viruses behave in a similar fashion, researchers and scientist should know from the Polio Vaccine that the viruses don't die and they can become active once in the human body. Oh, wait a minute. The populace of the US still is under the impression that the Polio vaccine eradicated Polio.

we now have the MMR

These people are brain dead. It was only a few short years ago that the oral Polio was discontinued, in the USA, because so many people had come in contact with babies (diaper changing by their parents), and contracted the disease. This has been known for a very long time. I, myself, contracted Polio from the oral variety back in 1963. Like I said, this has been going on for a very long time.