• Homeland Security Stockpiling Billions of Dollars of Experimental Vaccines

The U.S. Government has guaranteed a thriving U.S. vaccine market for pharmaceutical companies by purchasing billions of dollars worth of vaccines every year with U.S. taxpayer dollars. The CDC is the largest purchaser of vaccines in the U.S., spending over $4 billion annually to purchase vaccines that are approved by the FDA. Since the CDC is the government agency responsible for overseeing vaccine safety, this creates a huge conflict of interest. However, this is another U.S. Government agency purchasing billions of dollars’ worth of vaccines. The Department of Homeland Security, created shortly after the terrorist attacks of September 2001, has been authorized by Congress to purchase and stockpile billions of dollars of experimental vaccines that are not approved by the FDA, to use on American citizens during a time of a "national emergency" as defined by the U.S. Government. One might think that the only time an unapproved vaccine could be authorized for use would be during a time of national crisis, such as a biological terrorist attack. The fact is, however, that the government has broad powers to use unapproved vaccines whenever they want to, and have already done so.

Read full story...

Here is one of the links. http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/who/

Fantastic article. The only thing I have a problem with is the FDA's role in these vaccinations. The Fraud and Death Administration was set up to protect the corporations not the people. They allow poisons in our food and bad chemicals and lentiviruses in all vaccines. Pharmaceuticals is a Nazi enterprise. Remember George Merck was a Nazi. After WW2 our government under Operation Paperclip brought over a thousand chemical scientist to work for NASA, Agriculture, Education, medical and trained our armed forces in Nazism (Satanic Occult).

Sandy, thanks for your comments. Did the influenza vaccine for 2009 ever receive EUA status? The report we link to in this article does NOT list the vaccine. It lists anti-viral drugs, respirators, and diagnostic tests. Other reports from 2009 and 2010 also do not list the vaccine: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2998968/ http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/eua/ If you have information that the vaccine was also issued under an EUA, can list the source for the public here?

These vaccines and medical devices fall under what is known as The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, CICP, you think your rights have been stripped under NVICP they are completely nonexistent under CICP. My son died in 2009 after receiving the 2009 H1N1 vaccine so we have lived that hell first hand. I find it interesting that to this day I have yet to find an attorney that has ever heard of CICP. This is what I have learned about CICP vs NVICP 1 - If you hire an attorney you are responsible for all attorney's fees. 2 - The government is a third party payer so payments will be reduced, the death benefit is $250,000. 3 - Although the Pandemic was declared in 2009 the rules for processing claims were not put in to effect until Oct 2010 and accepted in to law in Oct 2011. 4 - Only medical or scientifically backed documents can be used. In Christopher's case he had mild flu like symptoms for one day two weeks after receiving the vaccine and had sent a message to a friend about how he felt, the next day he followed up with a message that he felt fine. Because he did not run to the doctor at the first symptom we were not allowed to use this message. 4 - As of March 16, 2011 there were 386 claims filed against the 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine but there is no data as to how many, if any were compensated or if there was funds allocated to pay those injured from the vaccine. 5 - The safety and efficacy data for the 2009 H1N1 vaccine was based on the original formula. It was tested as the H1N1 vaccine from July 2009 until Sept 2009. 6 - Under a pandemic declaration the Patient Information Sheet or Package insert is not required to be given to the recipient if time is of the the essence, remember those drive through flu vaccine clinics? 7 - The inclusion of Division E to HR2863 violated Senate rule 26. This was added to the defense spending budget bill and bypassed the normal procedures for its inclusion. In my opinion the 2009 H1N1 pandemic was nothing more than a mass "fire drill" to see where improvements could be made in the event of a real threat. http://cfr.regstoday.com/42cfr110.aspx#42_CFR_110p20 https://www.congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/house-bill/2863/all-actions-with-amendments

Why do you think is the underlying reason for this plot for increased inoculations?? And the forcing of them??? Hmmmm???

I am currently researching the CDC's spending and the CDC keeps popping up as the Vendor. The VA and State Department for starters make huge purchases from the CDC.

Trust the government? Ask an Indian. Remember smallpox blankets? Trust your doctor too. Remember, nine out of ten physicians prefer Camels, and they aren't addictive. How'd you like a deal on some surplus saccharine, maybe some Viox? Drink your fluoride in some kool-aide.

Thank you for this insightful article about the governments heavy hand in the vaccine debate. Anything that the government does as a method of controlling people is always turned into a debate to pit society against one another. A nation divided will not stand. I believe the measles outbreak was done on purpose for this very reason (gain ground for mandatory vaccines)! It is shocking to me how many people trust our corrupt government and fall for every lie that comes from it! God help us!