• Oregon Wants to Take Away Vaccine Choice and Mandate Vaccines

The Oregon State Legislature is meeting on February 18, 2015 to remove vaccine exemptions and impose mandatory vaccines for children attending schools. Here is the information you need to make your voice known on this matter.

Read full story...

Anytime the validity of science comes into question, one should always follow the money trail. Who stands to profit from the over vaccination of our youth? Why are scare tactics being used in the media with regards to the most recent "outbreak?" of the measules? 100 cases in a country of 350,000,000? Seriously? That is news? What shold be in the news is the compromised immune systems of our youth due to over vaccinations so that drug companies can continue with their imorral profiteering! How dare you say that I am an I'll informed paren r when it comes to the science of vaccines! You lie!

Thank you for posting this. The time to take action and protect the rights of Oregonians to free and informed consent and religious liberties is now!

Thanks to all who showed up and testified in person! We can win this thing! Cast our nets wide, this would effect so many that don't even realize it.

Thank you for the links to the Senate Committee on Health Care. I wrote them today. I will write them tomorrow.

Do not fear. The law is on your side. Patient's rights are above local politicians. Doctors cannot override your right to informed (non)consent. Put heat on the doctors. Medical interventions must be preceded by due diagnosis and prognosis, otherwise it's medical negligence. Threaten to sue any doctor that tries to override your patient's rights.

Thanks to all of you who came to testify today. I fear that much of it fell on deaf ears, but they must know that we'll put up a fierce fight.

Please like "Oregonians for Vaccine Truth and Healthcare Choice" FB page: https://www.facebook.com/OregoniansForVaccineTruthAndHealthcareChoice Follow on Twitter: @OregonVacTruth