• Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D. – Scientifically No Polio Vaccine was Needed

While most believers in vaccines like to point to polio as a disease that was eliminated by vaccines, the history of polio and the polio vaccine paints a far different picture than what most believe about polio and the polio vaccine today. Dr. Nicholas Gonzales, M.D. states that there was never any scientific reason to have a polio vaccine, and that the arguments used to raise money to support the development of the vaccine were emotional, not scientific.

Read full story...

As one of the millions of american baby boomers who are today battling cancer (breast cancer in my case) due to the presence of SV40 cancerous virus that Merck forgot to dis-activate in the Salk polio vaccine.

A friend of MINE got MS right after his yellow ever vaccine (for his safari in africa, lol).

There are 4 ways to kill the polio virus #1 Intense Heat #2 UV Light #3 Formaldehyde #4 CHLORINE The epidemics hit every summer when children were swimming in shady swimming holes and in un/ or under/ chlorinated public swimming pools. In the 60s all the pools were chlorinated by mandate and the out breaks ended. The vaccine industry took credit for decreased incidents by claiming immunization as the champion, when in fact the mass infection cycle was severed by chlorinating the pools. The polio vaccine causes more disease than it prevents. Ask the parents of the 50,000 Indian Children who died after receiving the Gate's polio vaccine.

My experience with paralytic polio in 1949 happened right after my second DPT shot at 3 months. Encephalitis also. They diagnosed it as polio encephalitis. I saw research documents on line from the UK that noted a connection with DPT and paralytic polio at the injection site. I saw a post by another survivor last week. There were epidemics caused by vaccinations and reported as wild epidemics to drive the vaccine markets. Really disgusting, criminal and shameful! I suspected there were many of us affected by DPT because I was in a quarantine ward. I had no idea there were so many. Thank you for the statistics! I was almost one of the fatalities and I live with the trauma and damage.

Interesting about your neighbour. I have a friend who got MS right after a Hep B vaccine. I only ever met one person with polio as a child. She wore braces on her skinny little legs. She was a happy young lady. It didn't seem to cramp her style much. Certainly nothing like the dozens of children I've personally seen with vaccine-induced side effects who have a very hard time doing anything. Who is going to look after these children when their parents inevitably pass away? I guess that's when we will see the real eugenics taking place. People just haven't learned from history.

"My childhood vision of polio was that of a true catastrophe, threatening the entire population of the United States, with our only hope the dedication and hard work of our wonderful research scientists who were extolled in the press on a near daily basis." this is very interesting to me anyway. Everyone who remember Polio basically remembers the same thing. The Iron Lung, children with leg braces, children on crutches and some MSM telling your on the radio or TV there is a cure. In reality-I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE IN MY COMMUNITY THAT WAS struck down by POLIO. I do remember some kids were ill. One in particular who lived across the street had MS. That was terrifying in the decades of the 60's