• VACCINE WAR IN AMERICA: Attempts to Legislate Mandatory Vaccines all Across the U.S.

There is a raging civil war in America here at the beginning of 2015. It is a war against medical tyranny and the desire of government to take away individual liberties, rights to privacy, and the ability to choose to refuse medical treatments. The irrational fear gripping this country over a mere 100 cases of measles, a disease in which no one has died and would not even make the top 100 diseases currently affecting Americans, is being used as a justification to expand government intrusion into our private lives and grant broad new police powers. The National Vaccine Information Center brings us the latest legislative updates across the U.S. Please register at their Advocacy Portal to stay abreast of legislative battles in your own state, and follow their advice in this article on how you can take action to protect your Constitutional rights. If Americans do not resist and act now, the battle will be quickly lost.

Read full story...

• VACCINE WAR IN AMERICA: Attempts to Legislate Mandatory Vaccines all Across the U.S.

The vaccine industry keeps a big secret, and your doctor is clueless I was at OfficeMax in Sandusky, Ohio. A woman I knew a little worked there. Black woman. I was at the register. Her phone buzzed. She turned white as a sheet, looked at the phone, had a relieved look, then started to ring my items up. I had to ask her about the phone. She explained that her daughter is allergic to fish. If she even smells fish cooking, she needs to be taken to the hospital emergency room immediately or she could die. The school serve fish. She asked them not to but her daughter's life can't interfere with the school menu. I tried to imagine what it would be like to have a daughter allergic to fish in Sandusky, Ohio. It is right on Lake Erie. Everyone loves Lake Erie perch and most of the restaurants serve it. How can you drive down the street and have to be worried if someone is cooking fish? I later read about serious peanut allergies. There was a serious peanut allergy epidemic in the United Kingdom. Kids were allergic to peanuts just like my friend's daughter was allergic to fish. Just smelling cookies baking could kill. There was an article about a teenage girl. Her boyfriend kissed her after eating a peanut butter snack, and she died. How could this happen? These allergies were new. Allergies like these were extremely rare and were now becoming commonplace. What is going on? So I searched the Internet for clues. And I found the answer. I was so shocked that I was shaking. How could it be possible? But the more I searched, the more it became clearer and clearer. These allergies are directly caused by pharmaceuticals. Can I prove it? Well, I have no credentials. I'm just a mom and grandma. But I can read and write and think. And obvious is obvious. It doesn't take a doctorate degree to read and add up all the evidence. Food allergies are nearly unknown in 3rd world populations. The medical profession tries to explain this by saying it is because we are "too clean". Animals are not usually allergic to food, either. It is because they are too clean that our pets and zoo animals are getting food allergies, too? So how can you create a food allergy in an animal? It has been known since 1839 that injections of food protein can cause food allergies. Is there a connection between injections and food allergies? I searched patents for "peanut" and "vaccine". I found peanut oil listed in the patents. How can that be? Pharmaceutical companies can self-affirm Generally Recognized as Safe ingredients. This means they can use highly refined food oils as ingredients in vaccines and pharmaceuticals and it becomes a protected trade secret. Nobody is allowed to know what food oils might be in a vaccine. Nothing is even submitted to the government! Patents for vaccine carriers, adjuvants, and culture mediums list every food known to man. It is only the final culture medium that is listed on the package insert. The history of food allergies follows the history of vaccines and injections. "Medical literature illustrated that the only means by which mass allergy had ever been created was by injection." [serum sickness] Peanut oil and other highly refined oils can be ingredients in the vitamin K shot and vaccines which are given at birth (or prebirth, now that pregnant women are being heavily advised to get vaccinated). No wonder our children seem to be "born allergic"! Why don't all children become allergic after vaccinations? Vaccines are not identical at the molecular level. Even not shaking the vial can affect the mixture. Think of the food protein as marbles. There could be 6 marbles in a batch of 100 doses. One kid could get all 6 marbles or 6 children out of 100 could each get one. I found far too much evidence of food allergies in vaccinated populations but not in the unvaccinated. Did you know that some parents of kids with serious food allergies spend $10,000 for a dog that can sniff peanuts? There are stories of peanut allergic children dying because there was a trace amount of peanuts in a pizza. Peanuts are being banned from schools and day care centers. Children have to carry epipens everywhere they go. And just like my friend with the fish-allergic daughter, she lives in fear every day that she might lose her daughter. The government should take away the right of pharmaceutical companies to self-affirm GRAS ingredients and ALL ingredients should appear on the package insert of pharmaceuticals. Your doctor should know what he is injecting into our children. http://barbfeick.com/vaccinations

Your link only goes to a logo image.

Please read ramgbs.wordpress.com and see http://focusonline.ca/sites/default/files/logo.png P.16,17 Bob Martins campaign to create a vaccine compensation program for all Canadians retroactive to 2009.

Make sure to get the word out. The Public Comments Period for Adult Immunization Requested by US Health