• Texas Rushes to Medical Tyranny: 9 Bills on Vaccine Coercion Proposed!

They say "Everything’s bigger in Texas." It appears that Texas wants the biggest and most intrusive mandatory vaccination policies in the U.S. as well, as no less than NINE bills are currently being considered in Texas for forced and coerced vaccinations, according to the National Vaccine Information Center. If you live in Texas and do NOT believe that one of the things that should be "bigger in Texas" is GOVERNMENT intrusion into your private lives, then you better high tail it over to Austin this week and let lawmakers know! Lawmakers in Texas want to force EVERYONE to register with the State and declare their vaccine status! There will be a hearing on Tuesday and a "Legislative Visitor Day on Wednesday" to consider various bills.

Read full story...

Un believable!! Un speak ably Un believable!! Please share any info available on rallys at the capitol!!!

What can we do if we can't make it to Austin? When do these bills go to be voted on? Will legislators even listen to us, or are politics too sold out already? Will there be an update as to how it went and how many turned out? It's already Tuesday and I'm just now seeing this!!!

Is there a petition that I and others can sign? I am unable to be there but my family has been affected by vaccines. It is not safe for my family to get the vaccines at all

Who the hell do these people think they are? The crazy thing is that by trying to force everyone to get vaccinated they are admitting that vaccines don't work.

Have you had people going door-to-door, leaving information??? This is so serious!

I just found out about this. It may be too late for me to get there as I have 5 clients to see or reschedule. I would like to speak for my clients who have been assessed for vaccine toxicity. Please let me know the most critical days to attend. My practice is busy.

Hmm..Texas residents may want to check out the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) to see whether their state legislators are members. If so, they are most likely swayed by Pharma money or influence. Even if a legislator's name doesn't appear on the ALEC list, residents may wish to contact their state legislators and ask them directly how much money or gifts they have received from Pharma companies or their PR firms or lobbyists. It's extremely likely that there is direct correlation, if not causation, between Pharma money and the legislators who receive it introducing legislation that benefits Pharma.

Suzanne, unfortunately since you do not have a representative, probably the best thing would be to look at the authors of each bill and write/call them. We just moved from TX but I always wonder if we would go back so like you, find this personal despite not being a resident any longer.

The link to register will not open on my iphone. Will someone plz help me I really want to be down there to support as i live in austin.

We are considering a move to TX because of a job offer but this makes me not want to move there. Who should I call to voice my dissent? Which reps?

One has to wonder what is in these shots that they need to pass laws to FORCE people into getting them.. Compliance drugs perhaps?

"Out of minimum 350 Million in USA. About 125 people got measles" And,it's nothing new.Ever since they declared measles eradicated in 2000 , there has been at least 100 cases every year. And , not one person dies. The people who do get exposed will have life long immunity without the dangerous side effects of vaccines.

I will be out of state but SO want to voice my objections. Will call my reps tomorrow. This is absolutely intrusion. There are folks who have never had ANY vaccines and they are the healthiest because they choose preventative methods instead of this.

Noone should need Any Special permission from any Govt. Whether they Vaccinate or not, including most Forced Medications on people. Out of minimum 350 Million in USA. About 125 people got measles!!!!! It is sinful the amount of Toxic Vaccines and Drugs being forced upon People , especially on children. PHARMA, FDA, GOVT. MAKE FORTUNES $ OFF DRUGS GLOBALLY, THAT EITHER NOT TESTED PROPERLY OR HIDDEN KNOWN HORRID SIDE EFFECTS. Children