• Children Around the World Vaccinated at Gunpoint – Is the U.S. Heading in the Same Direction?

The Guardian is reporting that health officials in Pakistan are arresting and throwing into jail hundreds of parents who refuse to allow their children to receive the oral polio vaccine. These health officials are forcing children to receive the vaccine at gunpoint. Just to emphasize the point here, these are parents of children who are being rounded up and thrown into jail in Pakistan. Not terrorists, not murders, not thieves, but parents who do not want their children to receive the polio vaccine. Could we see armed health officials roaming the streets of cities in the U.S. forcing children to be vaccinated against the wishes of their parents at gunpoint? The rationale and the legal framework for such actions is actually already in place to do just that.

Read full story...

• Children Around the World Vaccinated at Gunpoint – Is the U.S. Heading in the Same Direction?

I am a school psychologist, so I am working with special ed students all day long. At my school, it seems imperative to believe that autism has no cause and certainly no cure. Zero amount of questioning or open mindedness allowed. One teacher even brought up whether parents who are concerned and try to get informed about their autistic kids' physical symptoms like eczema or bowel problems have "Munchhausen by proxy." I did have to speak up against that one, since it fell squarely into my bailiwick as a psychologist. I mean, that is considered child abuse, so it is not a term to throw around lightly at parents you think are overly concerned!! But all of the students have all of their shots, at least they do when they initially enroll.

Is this the new McCarthyism? Or worse, a modern day witch hunt? I am very afraid of where my country is going and I will move to another, less hostile country before I let anyone think they have the right to poison my children with their toxic cocktails. I've already been "fired" from one pediatrician who refused to see my kids because I won't let them be vaccinated. Our current family physician has let this slide for now, but I fear that soon, all doctors will be required to refuse service to people who don't vaccinate. I guess that would mean we would have to take them to the emergency room when our children become sick. Personally, I avoid doctors and hospitals unless my God-given mother's instinct tells me differently. Oh, and by the way, my older(partially vaccinated) son came down with swine flu a few years back. I got it from him as well, but my husband and unvaccinated child did not. Remember how afraid we all were about Swine Flu? Well I'm happy to report that both my son and I recovered quickly without any adverse effects. Isn't the human immune system wonderfly perfect when left to heal the body by itself?

What is your position at this school Judy, if we may ask?

The amount of non-thinking around mandatory vaccination programs is truly frightening! I work at a public school. I got into a beef with the school nurse the other day because I opposed her proposal require me to basically lie to parents and tell them there is no exemption from school-required vaccinations. I mean -- the exemption is their right! Even if I favored the full vaccination schedule, it is another story altogether whether I want to lie and deny families of their religious and health-related rights! Yet I was somehow painted as the bad guy for not wanting to lie to parents. I mean, let's think about this -- am I, a public servant, in the business of denying people's rights or enforcing them??!! All day long I labor to give children their rightful education... wow! We then turned to the question of children who are "behind" on their vaccination schedule. The nurse started by saying they could not attend school until all of the required shots are given. I pointed out that that would mean dozens of children held out of school for months on end, because all of the "overdue" shots cannot be given on the same day, there have to be wait periods in between -- even the vaccine promoters admit that. So the nurse allowed that a parent could make do and attend school with a note from their doctor laying out the individualized schedule for how the shots would be "made up." I reflected that back to her -- so it would be OK to let kids come to school as long as they had a doctor's note with a plan of how they would catch up on the shots. Then she changed her tune again -- well no, they also have to get some shots first. "Some shots" she said. !!! Like the point is to get shots, not to be immunized against health threats likely to arise in a public school. Everyone in the meeting was aghast that a particular parent had failed to get her child a polio vaccination. They reacted as if she was personally giving her kid polio! I am new, so I did not want to risk mentioning: um, there is virtually no risk whatsoever of a child in California getting polio. I mean, I am starting to have my doubts about vaccines in general, but even so...how about focusing the outrage on diseases likely to arise and cause trouble in our area, like pneumococcal disease and the meningitis-causing virus. But no...the main thrust seemed to be "get shots" -- meaning "adopt a conforming attitude," not get protected about any specific threat.

Exactly, it is all about eugenics and Bill Gates is right there helping it along. He even made a speech about depopulation where he actually stated that the global population numbers could be brought down through the use of vaccines. I don't think there will be any mercy for these merchants of death when they stand before the judgement of God.

There is legislation being proposed in many states to force vaccinations. The NVIC web-site (nvic.org) has a current list of proposals by state; links show you email, phones, addresses of your elected officials. Check it out and contact all of your legislators!

they ALWAYS dump the most dangerous meds and vaccubes on the 3rd world countries...most often laced with hormonal toxins that render people STERILE, and THAT is Bill Gates' GAME.

We have more people here in the USA getting Measles than they do getting Polio. And The Oral Polio Vaccine is Banned in Western Countries Due to Dangerous Side Effects?!. So they give it to third world countries?? Yet no one has died in recent years of Polio or Measles according to the CDC. Why do I feel like I'm living in some kind of weird horror movie!! If you don't think our Police won't be more than happy to do this, then you haven't been paying attention.

Bill Gates, you are an evil man. Eugenics is your game, can't fool me!

this is sad. slowly we are being told what to do when the facts maybe incorrect. is it done for money. no one will ever really admit it unless it was someone so rich and powerful that he was not scared of the repercussions of that admission. even the articles here if there were links to the proof of the graphs and diagrams it would be helpful to help people make an informed decision. some of this is starting to remind me of when Christians were not allowed to practice their religion and were thrown to the lions in Roman times. does it not seem that way with vaccines in a sort of twisted way?