• Gardasil: Don’t Let Your Child Become “One Less”

Our fifteen year old daughter, Leah, is vaccine injured. I share our story hoping our experience will save another from becoming “one less” healthy child. I urge you if you have not yet received the vaccine, DONT!!! DON’T LET YOUR CHILD Become “ONE LESS” HEALTHY ACTIVE TEENAGER!

Read full story...

HN said:

Great job at helping your daughter. You are right to use a wholistic (healing) doc. Most medical docs really are NO help at all when it comes to chronic symptoms. I recovered my children from autism and myself from the same symptoms as your daughter (from my German Measles vaccine at age 15) with NO help from mainstream medical. The healing docs, (docs that use Nutritional Response Testing and docs that know about toxins, such as the 5-mthf issue are the best docs to heal by. Keep on your journey. All things are possible, and I have seen and heard about gobs of disabling, fatal conditions being reversed by the healing docs.

What did you do to recover yourself from Measles vaccine? I would like to know to help my daughter who is suffering the Gardasil Vaccine toxin problem. Thanks!

Laura

Shannon, Thank you for sharing your daughters story. As I only have boys, we were never faced with this decision to vaccinate for the HpV virus. I have dealt with some other medical issues and have started seeing a functional medical doctor. It is amazing what I have learned since seeing him. Medical doctors find the quickest answer and text book answer and send you out the door with out actually listening to your whole story. Working with a functional medicine Doctor opens your eyes to a whole new view on medicine. Healing and rebuilding and finding out exactly what is going on has helped me tremendously. I hope you are able to work with your biomedical doctor and get the answers and find a way to clear the toxins from your daughter. Again thank you for sharing Leah's story, I hope it will save more girls.

We need help and our medical community that I work in has drug their feet. I've been telling them for 2 years it's Gardasil that started it all. I do live in a small town though. We finally got refered out last month and they did an EGD last week. We're waiting on results now from biopsy but she did have an extremely bad case of gastritis. I'm wanting to know if you can help speed up the process on how your daughter is being treated. Less hoops to jump through for us. This scares me that she's only gotten worse but again some of her symptoms are different. She presented with allergic reaction to nearly everything she ate. She has to carry an EPI pen everywhere she goes since the reactions are severe. No food allergies either she was tested! I looked up studies in the past but again no help! We refused the 3rd shot in fear of death!!!

I am so sorry....The more I research and discover about vaccines the more horrific it is. You were no doubt vaccine injured..... I am so saddened to hear of your struggles. Thank you for sharing with us...I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

I have been going through ALL the same symptoms as Leah, but there's only one problem...I have never had the Gardasil vaccine. I have also been diagnosed with both Lyme Disease AND Babesiosis (a malaria-like illness that causes those severe headaches, often on a 48 hour schedule). Interestingly enough, PRIOR to the time my symptoms began (in 1972), I had to have a series of VACCINES because I was going to South America. I had always been a very active, HEALTHY person, but I became VERY ill shortly after receiving those vaccines. I have NEVER been healthy since, and I am now 61 years old, disabled from these symptoms, and living like a pauper as a result of the never-ending medical costs and chronic, severe pain, migraines, and fatigue. I have always wondered what was in those vaccines they gave me, all those years ago...

I remember Leah when she attended MS...such a beautiful girl inside and out. I am so sorry she and your family has to go through this....I Thank you for your research and sharing your journey. I am keeping all of you in my prayers.

It seems as though they've done enough bloodwork to come to all of these diagnoses, but symptoms sound like raging Hashimoto's and Graves' disease.

Thank you for sharing..we are all here to help each other and we need to help wake others up to the crimes on humanity....blessings to your daughter xx

My daughter has been increasingly sick since the vaccine as well. She is in the process of being diagnosed with Addison's now. Fibromyalgia, celiac, pernicious anemia, migraines...the list goes on and on. There should be some sort of class action suit!

Great job at helping your daughter. You are right to use a wholistic (healing) doc. Most medical docs really are NO help at all when it comes to chronic symptoms. I recovered my children from autism and myself from the same symptoms as your daughter (from my German Measles vaccine at age 15) with NO help from mainstream medical. The healing docs, (docs that use Nutritional Response Testing and docs that know about toxins, such as the 5-mthf issue are the best docs to heal by. Keep on your journey. All things are possible, and I have seen and heard about gobs of disabling, fatal conditions being reversed by the healing docs.

Heartbreaking! Thank you for sharing your story. These crimes have to be stopped. I hope the bio medical treatment gives her body the strength to heal itself. Live probiotics and fermented coconut water may help. Best of luck to you.

They all know, how could you not and that is the really really sad part. This is sickening