• Aluminum is Toxic to All Life Forms: So Why is it Used in Vaccines?

Dr. Suzanne Humphries has made available to the public her lecture on neonatal immunity presented in New Zealand in May of 2014. In this lecture, Dr. Humphries deals specifically with the toxic effects of aluminum, which is a common adjuvant contained in childhood vaccines. The medical literature clearly shows that aluminum is a death factor for cells, and highly toxic. The reasons as to why aluminum has not been replaced with something less toxic or non-toxic are economical, and not medical. This is a critical lecture that anyone considering vaccines needs to watch, particularly pregnant women and parents of young children.

Read full story...

Vaccine aluminum adjuvant causation of neuroglial activation and neuroinflammation in the brain of patients with autism- Page 2 http://www.vacfacts.info/vaccine-aluminum-adjuvant-causation-of-neuroglial-activation-and-neuroinflammation-in-the-brain-of-patients-with-autism--page-2.html

Paul Offit knows exactly what he is doing and its not about the money. He is a satanist who pleasures in poisoning the innocent. May God reward him with 100,000 vaccines a day for eternity after he's projected him to hell's hottest corner.

The ONLY way this genocidal madness can be stopped is by enough adult citizens becoming educated enough to form a massive push-back against these deadly drug-pushers - the CDC, AMA, AAPediatrics, WHO, etc., etc. DO NOT CONSENT.

"It should be noted that Dr. Offit holds a patent on one of the vaccines in the childhood vaccine schedule, and earns royalties from the sale of that vaccine. " And that, is precisely what is wrong with the medical system - profiteering from iatrogenic 'medicine'. He should be in prison.

God creates beautiful children, science and medicine destroys those beautiful children.

He is bought and paid for. You notice the baby he's holding has a huge scowl on it's face? What a photo op!! With all that he's said about the immune system of newborns, he is an embarrassment to the medical community and parents who believe him. Why would anyone believe him?

So is Dr. Offit uninformed or deliberately brainwashing? It's one of the two. Every time I see the hep B beginning 1st day of life I realize we are dealing with madmen. I wouldn't have a single vaccine during pregnacy, why would you. I don't believe for a second that his children or grandchildren would have any of these vaccines. Great post, thanks

Doctors, researchers, medical community

This is a wonderful post! It is well written and very informative. I hate all the things that are put in vaccines and the effects they can have on our bodies (especially our children)!! Thank you for your post! -Paul