• Should New Jersey Government Decide What is “Bona Fide” Religion to Refuse Vaccines?

New Jersey politicians are making moves to restrict religious exemptions to refuse vaccines. Bill A1931 is scheduled for a 10:00 am Assembly Health Committee meeting on MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2015. According to NVIC: A1931 requires a written statement "explaining how the administration of the vaccine conflicts with the bona fide religious tenets or practices of the student, or the parent or guardian." As such it requires parents to explain and ultimately justify their deeply held personal and private religious beliefs to the government.

Read full story...

• Should New Jersey Government Decide What is “Bona Fide” Religion to Refuse Vaccines?

A1931 requires a written statement “explaining how the administration of the vaccine conflicts with the bona fide religious tenets or practices of the student, or the parent or guardian.” As such, it requires parents to explain and ultimately justify their deeply held personal and private religious beliefs to the government. Talking Points: Vaccines contain the tissue of aborted fetuses and animals. That violates my religious belief as I am pro-life and a vegetarian. Yet the government wants to restrict the way I practice my religion. • How does the government have the gall to judge whether my religious belief is valid or not? • Who in the government will determine if my religious belief is valid? • What happened to the Bill of Rights, Freedom of Religion, and the separation of church and state? • FACT: According to the U.S. Constitution, the government has no right to question my religious beliefs. The Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment gives you the right to worship as you choose and the government can't penalize you because of your religious beliefs.