• Are Proposed Forced Vaccination Laws Comparable to Eugenics Forced Sterilization Laws in the U.S.?

Constitutional attorney Jonathan Emord has written an excellent commentary about current legislative efforts to remove vaccine exemptions, and increase forced vaccinations against people's wills. Emord writes: "The current rush to revoke laws allowing conscientious dissent from compulsory vaccination, including encumbering or revoking grounds based on religious or medical grounds, are a return to a very ugly era of elitism, one of gross intrusion into rights of personal autonomy and liberty that left us only a few decades ago." Emord reminds us that it was not that long ago when "eugenics" was a popular "scientific fact" accepted by the majority in our society, and used to pass state laws forcing sterilization of people considered "genetically unfit" for society. The most famous case was Buck vs. Bell, a Virginia statute which was decided by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1927. The Court's decision, delivered by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., included the infamous phrase "Three generations of imbeciles are enough." Upholding Virginia's sterilization statute provided the green light for similar laws in 30 states, under which an estimated 65,000 Americans were sterilized without their own consent or that of a family member. In 2001, the Virginia General Assembly acknowledged that the sterilization law was based on faulty science and expressed its "profound regret over the Commonwealth's role in the eugenics movement in this country and over the damage done in the name of eugenics." What other "faulty science" is there in mainstream western science today that seeks to impose its will on a free society by force in the area of vaccinations, where proponents claim "the science is settled?"

Read full story...

• Are Proposed Forced Vaccination Laws Comparable to Eugenics Forced Sterilization Laws in the U.S.?

Very well done! Covers all the legal bases! But I would like to know how mandatory vaccine laws came to be written in the first place. In other words, how is it that I must qualify for an exemption when the State does not have the legal right to require the vaccine in the first place?

Are Proposed Forced Vaccination Laws Comparable to Eugenics Forced Sterilization Laws in the U.S.? You betcha! And that is against the Nuremberg Code...Is settled law...see Jacobson VS Massachusetts that went to the Supreme Court...cannot force vaccination!

Sadly, vaccine makers have no incentive to change their ways. They make huge profits but are totally protected from lawsuits because Congress granted them immunity in 1986. We the taxpayers are paying for the damages they are causing. Sound familiar? Privatizing profits while socializing risk!! If you want to change this, please sign this petition petitions.moveon.org/sign/repeal-immunity-for-drug facebook.com/pages/Repeal-The-National-Childhood-Vaccine-Injury-Act-of-1986/693229134132332 Protect kids, not drug makers!The law is corrupt and immoral. Kindly pass this on to everyone you know. Together, hopefully, we can make a difference!

... With this years flu vaccine efficacy rate at a meager 18% perhaps we ALL should have worn masks at the bedside ... I asked our infection control nurse this very question. She said, "It (the flu shot) does provide some protection and will reduce symptoms in those who get the flu." Which is a non-answer to the question and is the stock answer you hear from the talking heads to get around the lack of evidence of flu shot effectiveness. According the the CDC's own web-site whether staff is vaccinated or not makes difference in how many patients get the flu. So if actually getting the flu shot makes no difference, how much difference can it make to mask those who don't get it? The real reason, I think, is that institutions receive higher Medicare reimbursement when a certain percentage of staff is vaccinated. So that means it's about money, not infection control. Makes me want to go screaming from the room.

I was an OB nurse working in inpatient care setting who declined the mandated flu vaccine, and subsequently was forced to wear a mask during all patient contact for the entire flu season. My flu vaccinated coworkers did not have to wear a mask even though many often returned to work with clinical symptoms of flus and cold viruses like coughs, congestion,

Excellent article.