• When Doctors Become Lawmakers: Medical Tyranny in California

California State Senator Dr. Richard Pan is a co-sponsor of a new proposed California bill, SB 277, which seeks to remove the personal belief exemption to vaccinations in California. Who is Dr. Pan? He is an "industry insider" when it comes to the medical industry. He is a teaching faculty member at UC Davis Children's Hospital, and has served in many organizations that set medical policy and funding, such as the American Medical Association, the United Way, Sacramento First 5 Commission, Healthy Kids Healthy Future, Sacramento Health Improvement Project, and others. Dr. Pan was also a supporter of AB 499 which allows minor children as young as 12 years old to be vaccinated with the Gardasil vaccine without the knowledge or consent of their parents.

Read full story...

If a child does not have immunizations prior to attending school he is forbidden to go,to that school. Yet, California requires kids ages 6 through 18 to attend school! Has California gone mad??!!!

This is very scary. To think that after working hard to protect my children from toxins and bad things entering their little bodies, then these people want to come along and mandate that we all put our children art risk with unnecessary vaccines that have proven to be harmful. Its sick to the very core. I hope that there are some attorney's out there that can file a class action lawsuit and stop this vile terror attack on our children.

Dr. Pan clearly supports Tyranny. He is dangerous and his mission continues as he's emboldened each year introducing new bills, continuing to strip citizens and parents of their rights. He is 'not' for the people and voters should refuse voting for him in the future. This article is more disturbing listing ALL that voted for Pan's bills AND whom took money from Big Pharma. Disgusting! They've lost my confidence and vote.

Please sign the petition to have Dr. Pan removed, he has too close ties with the pharmacy industry. Sign it and spread it like a virus. Once this forced vaccination is in place it is hard to say what might come next, addition vaccines for sure without your knowledge or consent. I can't believe that most Drs do not know, they certainly know when you call back with a very sick child and get the brush off or more lies.

I wonder if these men support forced sterilization as well. They're taking us down a slippery road where the govt decides what your medical treatment should be.

I believe the vaccine mandate includes homeschoolers under the "private school" language.

Just one more reason to not go to doctors for "care". They have a place in society, broken bones, stitches, etc., but not the far reaching hands they seem to think they should have. If you give them an inch......they take a mile.

There is a complete conflict of interest when it comes to any one of these "doctors" and legislators who think they can make life decisions for us and our children. There needs to be an all out battle for what's right.

It has to do with systematically taking our rights as parents to make health decisions for our children and the almighty $. Profit trumps individual rights. He thinks parents are too stupid to make good health decisions for their children.

I would tend to agree but anymore, most of what "dr.'s" like this do is in your face. They don't seem to care anymore because they get kick backs from big pharma. I guess that makes it all worth it.

I wonder what the legal ramifications are if a list was created called 'THE MEDICAL MAFIA" where people across the country can add names of corrupt doctors and politicians who work for big pharma. I know when the website rating doctors because know doctors went ballistic trying to get it taken down. Most of the people do these things under the cloak of amenity but if they were exposed maybe the pressure will slow them down. Also on this list would be people who are involved in Medically Kidnapping children from families and the legal professions who support it.

It is obvious that there is no liberty longer..be it in Canada-USA or Iceland ..Check how many signs you can mark with..I can mark on almost all in Iceland Þ-( 12 warning signs of fascism .... http://iweb.tntech.edu/kosburn/history-202/12_warning_signs_of_fascism.htm

This man is single-handedly removing parental rights one at a time. People need to realize this has very little to do with vaccine opinions and everything to do with our rights as citizens of the United States. It will NOT stop here, I guarantee that much.

I just realized this vaccination mandate will get children homeschooled then what is Gov. Brown to do? Where will the money come from when we choose not to give up our freedom even to Midsummer's night dream, and Pan. Vaccines don't work, who forgot to tell Richard? Got sulfur?

There is a complete conflict of interest with Dr. Pan. He has no right to possibly think the government knows better than the parents who take care and love their children day and night! They have no right to our body's or our children's body's. There will be a fight to no end on this one!

Wow this is hard to believe...there has to be more to it than a few thousand donated to their campaign. This is tyranny for sure. There has to be a class action suit. When the parents go to the Drs to be denied any exemption I think they have to take a lawyer with them. In some cases he can just be assumed to be the father. No explanation necessary. This is just too shocking and it is a FREE country, is it?