• Why is this N.C. Senator Comparing Religious Vaccine Exemptions to the Taliban?

Senator Jeff Tarte of North Carolina has co-authored a bill to remove the religious exemptions to vaccines, and recently addressed the public to explain his reasoning for drafting this bill. He states that only two religious groups in the world oppose vaccines: Christian Scientists and the Taliban. Since when did the Taliban become a "religious group"? What exactly was Mr. Tarte trying to imply by comparing those who used religious beliefs to exempt themselves from receiving vaccines in North Carolina to the Taliban?

Read full story...

• Why is this N.C. Senator Comparing Religious Vaccine Exemptions to the Taliban?

How about the thought that vaccines are a theory that is as old as recorded history that does not work. Yet due to the current capitalistic views have found a way to use this dangerous witch's brew of concocctions to make so much money from it that they can push the paradigm of the "quick fix" on everyone through this cheap means of their religion of "prevention". This is tyranny at a level of genocide and there are folks out there foolish enough to believe the hype and take the role of monitoring the rest of humanity who are smart enough to see the truth through the PR of the corporations.

He is bought and paid for the Big Pharma. www.followthemoney.org What some people will do for money? How can they sleep at night?

For the sake of public health this guy and people like him should be removed from their policy making positions immediately.

There may be just a touch of insanity going on with him but it could just be another filthy, undereducated politician, jumping on the bandwagon of whatever the frenzied masses are clinging to. That seems to be the election strategy of lying, theiving, politicians.

Why? Because he is part of an assault on our Constitution. When people are free and have rights, they are less useful as cashcows

My daughter had febrile convulsions....I figured it out 37 years ago after her 2nd DPT......

SOME CHILDREN HAVE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO VACCINES. BEING FORCED TO BE VACCINATED WOULD KILL THEM. MY OWN DAUGHTER WAS PARALYZED ON ONE SIDE FOR A FEW DAYS, AFTER A VACCINE. ((( NO...NO...NO...FORCED...VACCINES!!! )))

It isnt even ablut whether your pro or anti vaccination. No government should forcibly control anyones health care decisions. People better wake up and contact their leaders and tell them not to make vaccinations mandatory and protect our freedoms. Because some day, it wont be just disease prevention their injecting us with.

I really DO wonder about getting the Dr.. Wife to testify under oath!

HELLO I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF THE SMARTEST QUARTER IN THE ROLL BUT AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE AND OTHERS THAT HAVE APPEARED ON INTERNET(FORCED VACCINATIONS) YOU CAN'T CHANGE STUPID

You can tell who the Keepers of the Rothschild Zionist are. The ones who have sold their souls to the devil for money and kick backs. These people are stirring the inevitable revolution.

Isn't that scary, he can get his facts straight. You want this man in control of your child's health? They just talk rubbish.