• The American History Of Compulsory Vaccination and its Ties to Eugenics

Those currently proposing forced vaccination laws point to a U.S. Supreme Court decision from 1905: Jacobson v. Massachusetts. In fact, the Supreme Court has not heard a compulsory vaccine case since the 1920s. In the article presented here, Attorney Emord looks at the history of compulsory vaccination, and shows how it was Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. who stripped away Fourteenth Amendment rights in regards to compulsory vaccination, the very same judge who ruled in favor of forced sterilization which was supported by the "science" of that day, eugenics. Eugenics is the same "science" used by the Nazis in Germany to endorse eliminating "feeble-minded" people in favor of a "master race."

Read full story...

Before any rights can be protected they have to be taken back! As far as Obama and his appointees are concerned we HAVE NO RIGHTS - only privileges we're NOT entitled to, especially if Obama thinks we never should have had them in the first place, or wants to do something that violates them. The Founders also said that the rights written in the Constitution are NOT all of our natural rights - they are just what seemed to them the most important ones at the time, but there are many, many more! When you look at the actions of the Executive, especially Bush AND Obama, I suspect that every enumerated right has been violated one way or another. Bush should have been impeached and 9-11 INVESTIGATED (that INSTANT ID of bin Laden made me really suspicious) immediately! All the false-flags after and since, with one or more happening every damned time the "President" wants something illegal to be passed, there's MORE than enough to charge BOTH OF THEM with! The problem is that the Congress, the SCOTUS, and especially the illegal "Intel" agencies (almost ALL of them focusing on We the People!) are far more concerned with spying on US, not other countries. America is who they've been ordered to infiltrate and destroy, apparently! Here's a very cogent and extreme;y applicable thought:"A slave is he who cannot speak his thoughts.": Euripides It can't be said more clearly than that. So before they get around to branding us, rounding us up and culling the herd (as the "elites" like to say), We'd better decide if we're going to obey a groups of corporations masquerading as the government, and a CEO masquerading as the President masquerading as a King of America, we'd better do SOMETHING - even if it's WRONG at this point. Things are getting down to the wire, and they've been planning this FAR longer than we've known about it!

That's because it ISN'T "Our justice system" - it's CORPORATE law, which tries the strawman created to keep money illegally coming to the Rothschilds et al, It's conflated with the live person before the court who gives up most of his/her rights when asked 'Is this you?" by the judge. naturally the person, never having heard the truth about Common Law, says, "Yes, that's my name" when the judge is pointing to a CORPORATE NAME in all caps. As soon as that person steps beyonf the little gate in EVERY courtroom, he's stepped OUT of America and onto a "legal" ship at sea, and is then subject to Admiralty Law, aka Corporate Law. Americans had better wise up to this!

Sadly, vaccine makers have no incentive to change their ways. They make huge profits but are totally protected from lawsuits because Congress granted them immunity in 1986. We the taxpayers are paying for the damages they are causing. Sound familiar? Privatizing profits while socializing risk!! If you want to change this, please sign this petition petitions.moveon.org/sign/repeal-immunity-for-drug facebook.com/pages/Repeal-The-National-Childhood-Vaccine-Injury-Act-of-1986/693229134132332 Kindly pass this on to everyone you know. Together, hopefully, we can make a difference!

Something I use as an explanation of why science is a poor god, I found C.S. Lewis has said it and I didn t know it. What I tell people who present science as the all knowing end to all questions is; let us remember what science really is..sciences are the study of molecular structures that are already in existence. Even in recombined forms, they are not new molecules but new rearrangement of molecular structures that have already been 'invented'....or Created... by something else. The day science creates something from nothing will be the day I consider it godlike. Until then, it's a process, and a poor concept to worship as a god. Any substitute for a Creator God is an anti God, and anti Christ...which means a substitute instead of the real thing, real entity. This article and the video are Extremely informative and I'm going to make the effort to have everyone read it. It's a real WOW...!

You know your history and government. Wish more people would take the time to learn about our "leaders".

Lawyers give an oath to the crown of England that belong to the B.A.R. Wake up people they never have and never will work for us. According to the original 13th amendment they have committed treason. Look up the Title of nobility amendment. Every president who tried to enforce it was killed and guess how many elected officials are lawyers? Check it out. Our leaders are psychopaths and we put them there thru ignorance and passivity. We need to wake up.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. -Ronald Reagan

If you do a dispassionate examination of ALL the mainstream sciences as I have done over the last 45 years, you will discover that, "SURPRISE", they are ALL based on erroneous assumptions. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Pardon - that was supposed to be "around 98% or more". Ian

Simple: the "science" the industry is BASED ON is a lie. It's told, like most other industry lies, to make LOTS of money. The vaccine industry needs to be closed down, period.

The explanation is simple: Big Pharma has LIED all these years in order to make billions in profits! In addition to conferring NO immunity to disease, vaccines not only spread disease, in some instances 89% of the infected HAD been vaccinated! As bad or worse, the "additives" like Thimerosol and others (formaldehyde for one) cause "microstrokes" in the brain to the easily proved research of Dr. Andrew Moulden (look him up on YouTube - if it's still there) - brain damage! More and more the vaccine industry is permanently damaging or killing children and older people especially with their lies and their toxic vaccines. (Dr. Moulden, when he refused to cease his research (he was ORDERED to burn it!) and his attempts to educate the public "suddenly and unexpectedly died" two weeks, I think, before he was due to come out with a new book and more attempts to spread the information he'd discovered. How convenient - for someone. Since the Gulf War they've been adding squalene, an oil which, when injected, DEVASTATES the human body an unpredictable length of time afterward, i.e."Gulf War Syndrome". Look for that "additive"! it kills, slowly and painfully. Gulf War vets were given anthrax vaccines containing on MILLION TIMES the amount that already known to cause that disease. And now they can't be sued, so the information was allowed to come out, apparently.

From the 14th Amendment: “No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” In the “Slaughterhouse Cases”, “A 1873 U.S. Supreme Court decision, 83 US 36, on a series of cases in which the Court expressed its first interpretation of the privileges and immunities clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.  The court interpreted this clause as protecting the rights people have by virtue of their US citizenship, not by virtue of their citizenship of a state. It then defined the rights of US citizens narrowly, excluding civil rights.  The dissents, and modern critics of the case, say that this effectively rendered the clause meaningless.” And what are “equal rights” without civil rights - personal, individual rights? What is the difference between Germany defining a normal, healthy human being as Aryan, with males over six feet tall, able to learn anything others have learned well and quickly, not prone to disease, etc., with a logical facility equal to or exceeding those of inferior races and specimens of humanity, and the definitions Holmes used to choose who may live and who must die and/or be prevented from procreating? It's a completely artificial standard depending on the personal prejudices and preferences of the individual(s) making the determination, all the while ignoring the very first of the rights listed by the Founders: “LIFE – liberty and happiness.” Nowhere does the Constitution, OR the Declaration of Independence, lower the right to life itself, the right that gives meaning to all others, until it is subordinate to the pseudo-scientific notions of bigots! In fact, it seems to me that there is also an “emotional intelligence,” a wholeness of empathy in most people that leads us to feed, house and clothe the victims of unfortunate circumstances. One of the strongest examples of this type of intelligence was Jesus in the Gospels, supposedly the perfect example of a whole, strong and loving human being who was nonetheless strong enough to stand against the most powerful Western state on Earth at the time no matter what they did to Him. Holmes was willing to kill for his beliefs (without a shred of evidence the superior of his own preferences were those of the majority – or at the least a very great many – but would he have been willing to die for his beliefs? I strongly doubt it! The examples set in the Gospels call for us to feed, clothe and house the hungry (who were obviously either unable to work, or to find work they could do that was adequate to care for and house themselves and their families) until they could get back on their feet again. How to care for the permanently disabled was also shown, but it's beyond most of us: He cured them. Holmes, using these standards, was an intellectual retard! It can be seen that almost anyone – except the wealthy - will follow these standards if they're presented with someone in need. People other than Jesus have also followed them to the extent that they themselves were killed trying to help others in desperate danger! Holmes totally ignored the feelings of the unfortunate to such an extent that he would have them, their progeny and all like them executed! Nazi Germany felt the same, and the “hospital” staff where they killed “inferior” children using carbon monoxide held a huge beer bust celebrating the death of their one millionth victim! The fact is that most often the so-called misfortune of the poor is due to the greed of the wealthy and their actions in using that wealth to control the average and the poor to support them! A Rockefeller (Nelson I think) had the entire paradigm of teaching children in this country altered to provide HIM and his enterprises with “good factory workers”! It has degenerated from there under the influence of the wealthy who followed him until even many of the Middle Class cannot survive without “government aid”! The “inferiority” of the “substandard” (an arbitrary standard at best) is mostly or entirely due to such meddling! Who was it that made up a placard reading, “Feed the poor – eat the rich!”? It's a thought... Now THERE'S involuntary servitude!

A child who is vaccinated today is actually at a greater risk of becoming I'll with the vaccine induced dorm of the disease than an unvaxed child and will likely pass that on to others. The vaccine package insert says that anyone vaccinated should avoid contact with others for at least 21 days after vaccination. An unvaxed child will be less likely to pass along a disease they have not had exposure to. My 2 youngest children, the one year they went to public school, I was told would need to stay home in the case of an outbreak at the school. The most recent outbreak of pertussis was in a public school where 99.5% of the children had been fully vaccinated. How do we explain that?

The courts don't do that. Our justice system is seriously flawed and corrupt.

The Lawyers in this Country really need to wake up and do more. we as citizens csn only do so much. There is a bill on the table in Ct. as well to remove and restrict exemptions. My body and the body of my kids is NOT eminent domain. ..there HAS to be laws...this truly needs to continue being taken back into court and stopped..god knows what else they are going to put in vaccines..after all they are immune to liability !!! Thanks for the article it was informative.

Based on the statement below this attorney has bought into the UNVACCINATED ARE INFECTING THE VACCINATED LIE. Despite his article being very revealing in regards to the eugenic movement in the US as someone who possibly may represent the interest of exemptors, he would cause more harm than good. This is the crux of the Pro Vaccine apologist argument-the Unvaccinated can infect the Vaccinated. Until Jonathan W. Emord comes to understand "genuine science", he should just stick to the law. Let us assume, for example, that there is an outbreak of measles in a public school in Newark, New Jersey, and your child who is not vaccinated attends school in Camden, New Jersey. Let us assume further that upon consultation with an expert in immunology and based on that consult, you insure that your child takes specific and extensive steps to avoid becoming a carrier of the disease. For example, among other risk reduction strategies, you have your child at school wear a face mask covering nose and mouth and hygienic gloves and avoid any interpersonal contact with other students during the time public authorities say there remains a risk of measles contagion. Because vaccines are not 100% effective, including the measles vaccine, there will be children who will become carriers and may transmit the disease to others even when vaccinated. It is the case, however, that your child, having observed these alternative steps will be at no greater risk of contracting the disease than a child who is vaccinated.

This issue has to go back to the courts. The science that has been twisted needs to be exposed. the rights of the individual must be protected.