• Susan McCreadie, MD: I Rest Easier NOT Vaccinating my Children

I am a mother first and a pediatrician second. This I have never forgotten. I cannot parent in ways that make me uncomfortable, to make others comfortable. There are pros and cons to vaccinations. As my training in holistic medicine continues, I rest easier NOT vaccinating my children. My concerns lie beyond the ingredients found in vaccines. My largest concern is HOW we are stimulating the immune system through subcutaneous and intramuscular injections of vaccines.

Read full story...

If we are to be pro informed choice, we need to retain the right to choose.

Having worked with pediatrician and medical heretic, Bob Mendelsohn MD (How to Raise A Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor) I applaud you sharing your educated views! The same thing happened to my children and at the time I was a fan of homeopathic MD's using Weleda remedies fo childhood ills. It is very effective. If you have your child refraining from drugs etc, its nice to have a holistic or homeopathic MD or holistic MD there to support and assist you. Their remedies are very effective.

Sadly, vaccine makers have no incentive to change their ways. They make huge profits but are totally protected from lawsuits because Congress granted them immunity in 1986. Families are paying for the damages vaccines are causing. If you want to change this, please sign this petition petitions.moveon.org/sign/repeal-immunity-for-drug facebook.com/pages/Repeal-The-National-Childhood-Vaccine-Injury-Act-of-1986/693229134132332 Protect kids, not drug makers!The law is corrupt and immoral. Kindly pass this on to everyone you know. Together, hopefully, we can make a difference!

Lol it is pretty scary and you are an MD.

In a word or acronym I should say.....f. D. A. :(.

It is so sad and disconcerting that medical students are taught the wrong things about vaccines in particular. The only effect of vaccines is anaphylaxis, i.e sensitisation, i.e. increased susceptibility to the targeted diseases and also to related and unrelated bacterial and viral infections. All vaccines have the same effect which is characteristic but not specific to any one vaccine. The more vaccines are given the stronger is the sensitisation. The effect is cummulative. All those modern ills of humanity have their beginnings in childhood vaccines, and aggravated by antibiotics and antipyretics. According to medical research, the best treatment for vaccine reactions (and many other conditions) is vitamin C (sodum ascorbate, a non-acidic form of vitamin C). WHO recently proclaimed antibiotics a world emergency, but it doesn't seem to reach those who administer them. Fleming warmed right at the beginning of penicillin use that bacteria and other organisms will develop resistance to it, as they did to sulpha drugs etc., and of course to all antibiotics. The little critters are a superior intelligence while, sadly, human species is more like 'homo stupidissimus' and not 'homo sapiens'. If Dr McCreadie (and the interested parents) gives me her email address i will email her a number of relevant publications.

Agree 100 percent with vaccines and the relationship to our immune system especially the Flu vaccine that you said you never get. What is so disturbing is that the ECs , Urgent Cares are giving Pts antibiotics for viral infections knowing that this is absolutely wrong No wonder these Viral infections are lasting so long. The average Cold virus in the '60's and '70 s lasted 3-4 days. Antibiotics were not given back then for the common cold. Now they are lastng weeks . Did they forget their basic microbiology/genetics ? All they are doing by giving antibiotics is creating more mutant viral strains further compramising our immune system and therefore causing more virulence Do they not understand the Bacterialphage and how they affect the normal flora which as you know is so important to us for Protection as well as producing Vitamins . My background is ER , FM and Academic Medicine.

This was a wonderful article. Thank you.

Of course the internet would remove something that might actually be good for us to know. I find it funny that everytime there an article that goes against the mainstream of society, it mysteriously disappears.