• Top California Pediatricians: Don’t Dictate Vaccines to Parents

The mainstream media and the U.S. Government would like everyone in the world to think that medical doctors are unanimous in their beliefs regarding vaccines. But that is hardly the case. The fact is that medical doctors who question vaccines and see positive results in their clinical practice by delaying or eliminating vaccines are routinely censored in the mainstream media. Here we bring you a very informative interview by Mother Jones editor Kiera Butler with Dr. Stacia Kenet Lansman, the founder of Pediatric Alternatives in Marin County, California. The pediatricians in this California practice suggest that families delay certain childhood immunizations, and forego others entirely.

Read full story...

I took my son in for a school physical. The doctor wanted to have him up to date with vaccines and I immediately said that I didn't want them. He gave a detected, deflated, long drawn out wwwhhhyyy? Obviously they had the vaccines lined up ready to bring my son up to date because we left the office, nary a shot was given, vaccine chart in hand, updated with all the vaccines that he will never ever be getting. We've found another doctor.

As a Dr you first must DO NO HARM seems most Dr's have forgotten that.

You will have proof if you network among the older generation to find the ones who had measles or chickenpox, etcetera. I have never found anyone in this category, including myself (born in 1945), who contracted one of these diseases again. Immunizations don't have nearly as good a track record.

My mother raised 9 children. She used to say, "Don't fool with Mother Nature"--meaning that she believed we should live in accordance with nature. For example, she breastfed all her children. When God gives us a perfect, healthy newborn infant, and we (or doctors) inject that infant with vaccines, we are interfering with the immune system of that child. The normal way that we get a disease is through germs that enter our body through our mouth or nose or skin. Injecting viruses or bacteria, as well as mercury, aluminum, and other substances, into the body is certainly unnatural. Some people believe that when a child contracts a childhood illness such as measles or chicken pox and recovers from the illness, this strengthens the child's immune system. I don't have any proof, but this may be true.