• Student Who Refused to Lie About Vaccines and was Kicked out of Nursing School Fights Back with Lawsuit

In 2013, nursing student Nichole Bruff was dismissed from Baker College in Michigan for allegedly asking questions about the way her instructors were teaching nursing students how to coerce parents into receiving vaccines for their children, even if the children or parents did not want them. Nichole wondered why a patient's right to choose or refuse a medical procedure was not being followed in administering vaccines. To her, this seemed to violate medical ethical issues she had been taught in nursing school, so she wanted clarification on why vaccines were different when it came to patient rights and ethics. Is this not part of the American educational process, the right of students to question their instructors? Shortly before she was due to graduate, she was dismissed from the school without warning, and with no recourse to appeal the dismissal. She soon found out that her dismissal prevented her from being accepted at other nursing schools. Nichole tells Health Impact News: "My dream of being a nurse practitioner of midwifery is gone." Now, she is fighting back by filing a lawsuit against the school.

Read full story...

• Student Who Refused to Lie About Vaccines and was Kicked out of Nursing School Fights Back with Lawsuit

Bravo Nichole! What a great nurse you will be - and I believe you WILL be! I attended nursing school as a middle -aged mother at the Eastern Suffolk Boces School of Practical Nursing in New York. All of my instructors, with the exception of Rose M., were well-meaning and caring even if not always open minded. I had the misfortune of doing my OB rotation with Ms. M at Southside Hospital. Coincidentally, Ms. M was employed by this hospital during the time she was our instructor. She went about turning our OB rotation into a course on pharmaceutical sales (no doubt as a bid to win brownie points with her employer) and instructed us on how to push pertussis vaccine on new moms and dads and anyone we could get our hands on. Instead of pointing out the obvious conflict of interest and other ethical issues and medical issues I kept a low profile and handed out pamphlets to patients and partners with the advice to educate themselves and make an informed decision. Many of the informed moms dismissed the idea out of hand and I responded with "I totally understand". When we (the students) were administering vaccines I expressed doubt in my ability to perform the procedure which I knew would make Ms. M happy because it validated her sense of superiority and I was easily off the hook. Even though I didn't have the courage to face the situation head on as you did know that many of us stand behind you and wish you all the luck in the world.

Thank you for speaking up, Nichole. I was vaccine injured with MMR at age 11. I became violently ill and began losing weight until I was skin and bones. My body had become confused and destroyed my beta cells... I have suffered T1D for 30 years now and it has robbed me of a full life. See top of page seven under 'Adverse Reactions', "Endocrine System Diabetes mellitus": https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf

administering the vaccines out of protocol, that is to a person who is already ill, would be unethical, and dangerous as well as crimminal. Vaccines come in 2 forms modified live virus and killed virus, Giving a modified live virus to someone with a weakened system is dangerous in that it gives the modified live virus a host with at best a weakened system that may not be able to fight off the negative effects. I also want to say that when my niece Meredith Prohaska died a few hours after a Garadasil vaccine. That the media covered this and dorit reis went into the comments section without saying she was a lawyer for big pharma. That her papers on vaccines use the term Herd to describe people being vaccinated, and capture to describe how the state can vaccinate ones children without their consent. I content that the use of the word herd by a dual citizenship Israeli former military person is racist against non People. thats its an extension of a Jewish terms goyim to negatively describe non jews.

Higher education should encourage the type of critical thinking that Nicole has displayed. I am concerned the nursing faculty had problems with her line of questions. Students are supposed to ask questions. The whole program should be looked at closely by its accrediting body. I hope Nicole is filing complaints with the accrediting body as well so this school doesn't continue to produce nurses that don't understand informed consent and medical ethics.

Actually no children should have to be vaccinated: there is such a thing as NATURAL IMMUNITY which starts developing straight after birth, by exposure to natural infectious diseases. By 2 years is almost fully developed. Vaccines actually suppress and damage immunity. The only effect of all and any vaccines is sensitisation, i.e. anaphylaxis, increased susceptibility to the targeted diseases and also to related and unrelated bacterial and viral infections. Many diseases, such as meningitis, pneumonia, poliomyelitis, invasive bacterial infections are caused by vaccination. One only has to read vaccine product inserts to see the trail of ill health they leave behind. Some list even SIDS and autism as observed effects. Repeated (so called booster) vaccination only means that vaccines are ineffective to start with. Indeed, all outbreaks and epidemics have been occuring in the vaccinated right from the word go. Polio vaccines continue to be contaminated with carcinogenic monkey viruses as witnessed by continued ocurrence of many cancers in very young children.

Follow the money.

You sound just like me! I'm so glad my children are grown. I can't imagine trying to raise healthy children with all the issues we face today.

I have forwarded this story to national media contacts. I also mentioned the recent story of the nurse who was awarded 2 million dollars for wrongful termination and defamation. In June there is a national symposium on nurse ethics sponsored by the ANA. I urge all to write the organizers and speakers.

Me too Dawn, Neurological and digestive issues - 18 years later still suffering... so sorry you had the same experience.. it is such a violation... :-( I have to do a lot to look like I am functioning...

I am disappointed in the way you were treated Nichole and the faculty's teaching style. I agree with you 100%!! I hope this works out for you in the end. It is not right what was done to you!! Thank you for having the courage to stand up for what is right!!!

Yes, but these diseases are now also showing up in adults who WERE immunized as well.

In my opinion, it is a criminal act to give a vaccination to a child that is not well. It puts the child at a greater risk of developing autism. There seems to be a definite policy of pushing vaccines on people. When I went to a doctor's office recently, there was a sign posted in the waiting room stating that "if you cannot pay for 'immunizations' for your children, we will give them free of cost." This was a clinic that treats Medi-Cal patients--that is, low-income patients on state aid. I have Medi-Cal myself (same as Medicaid, but it's called Medi-Cal in California); I receive newsletters talking about the importance of "immunizations." One of my younger brothers came down with whooping cough as a baby, one month after his 3rd DTP shot (which is supposed to prevent diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis). He was the only one in the family of 9 children who ever had whooping cough. This could be part of a larger agenda to reduce the population. In Kenya, there has been an "anti-tetanus" campaign (it may still be in progress) by WHO (World Health Organization) in which women are given shots to prevent tetanus. Catholic bishops discovered some of the vaccines contained HCG, a hormone which causes infertility. I don't mean to change the subject, but I think many things are related: Right now assisted suicide is suddenly being promoted in my community in Southern California. I am starting to see flyers from "Compassion and Choices," an organization that promotes assisted suicide, and there is a film being offered at my local library about end-of-life decisions. I have not seen it, but I feel strongly that it is part of this agenda of promoting assisted suicide.

I can totally sympathize, Jenny. I had an MMR shot for the same reason - "required" for university admission (they didn't tell me I could opt out or refuse, only that it was REQUIRED). Left me horribly sick for a week. Had my mother and fiance worried. Unfortunately, the neurological and digestive issues it left in its wake have been a struggle for decades now.

Glad to hear a nursing student to voice the truth about how nurses today are taught. They expect nurses to just "accept" what is told them and not research it. Proud of this student for speaking the truth. People have no idea what is going on in medicine and the halls of education today. They are just brainwashing people.

Look up Dr. John Rangen Virapen. Worked for Eli Lilly for decades. Whistleblower.

Did she do any research into whether any pharmaceutical companies provide funding to that school? That might be an interesting thing to do.

So what's the danger down the road to not vaccinating? Any? Do these childhood diseases ever show up in an adult who did not get vaccinated and who never got the childhood disease as a child?

I was "forced" to get the MMR shot because a nurse told me that they would not allow me to get into university if I wasn't immunized. I believed her - I got so sick the following years - I missed so much school, that I barely had the health to attend University and dropped out due to "unknown" sickness that started less than 24 hours after my MMR shot. This lie will forever haunt me and I wish I knew that nurses lied... So glad this woman is standing up and telling the truth. I wish I could hunt the nurse down that gave me that shot and tell her how it had ruined my life and I never got to finish University anyway.