• HPV Vaccine Injuries: “I Cannot Begin to Describe What it is Like to Watch your Daughter Live in Such Agony”

My eleven year-old daughter, Valeria, was a very athletic normal girl until she received the second dose of human papillomavirus vaccine, Cervarix on May 29, 2014. One week later she began experiencing new medical conditions. She began to lose strength in her right leg first, then her left leg. It was painful for her to try and walk. I cannot begin to describe what it is like to watch your daughter live in such agony. All I want is to find answers and a well-timed treatment protocol for the injured girls. Their new illnesses must be recognized and treated. Simply diagnosing them with psychiatric disorders and hiding them under the proverbial carpet is not acceptable.

Read full story...

• HPV Vaccine Injuries: “I Cannot Begin to Describe What it is Like to Watch your Daughter Live in Such Agony”

Mandy, did she also have vaccines before symptoms started?

Fortunately she's in Mexico. She should sue GSK! I'm sure there's a lawyer somewhere who would be happy to take this case.

Maybe, you can go with her to an homeopatic doctor or someone else who works orthomoleculair to 'undo' this vaccin in the system, the blood of your daughter. I hope for her and you, she will feel better.

A friend of mine experienced almost exactly these same symptoms after getting a flu shot! At first, the doctors said it was a reaction they had seen or heard of due to the vaccine, but as her symptoms worsened and she ended up in months of rehab, they all suddenly changed their story, claiming that it could not have been the vaccine, but must have been related to an injury she had 40 years earlier - a complete absurdity. We are being poisoned and then lied to. We have to get control of our bodies back into our own hands. This is terrible what they have done to your daughter, and I will pray for her and for you.

My daughter had similar symptoms and was diagnosed with Juvenile Dermatomyositis.

She needs to undergo Kerri RIVERAs MMS autism protocol. Or just detoxicate from heavy metals. For sure they aren't at blood, because they sat at the Central Nervous System ...