• Cardiologist Comments on New Study Linking HPV Vaccines to POTS

POTS, like most diagnoses, does not have an identifiable cause according to most cardiologists. Until now. A new study linking the HPV vaccine to POTS has just been published in the very pro-vaccine journal Vaccine. Perhaps even more concerning than POTS is the observation that "irregular periods were reported by all patients not on treatment with oral contraception." Previously published case studies have shown a link between the HPV vaccines and “Primary Ovarian Failure,” or premature menopause.

Read full story...

IIt's not just America in england you can have your child taken by our equivalent of child protective services if you don't vacinate. When I was a baby the men c vacine

nearly killed me. And when I was 14 I was given the hpv jab I was diagnosed 3 years later (this year) with pots syndrome and I had the symptoms after the injection I am angers that this has happened I have lost over 2 years of mi life needing to sleep in the day and go home early.

Many of those doctors are very discouraged and some I know personally are getting out of the profession seeking other ways to make money. Had dinner with a local pediatrician last night to discuss the vaccine exemption issue and this person was incredibly upset and is being bombarded by many parents that are refusing to vaccinate their children. The solution this pediatrician is looking for are ways to FIX THE DAMAGE that will happen when these children are vaccinated! Every child that receives a vaccine is damaged by that vaccine! The degree of damage varies based on other contributory factors! What a sad, sad country America is becoming as we bow down to major corporations that have big bags of money to cause a naive public to follow their agendas for profit

I strongly suggest to you that the damage that was done may not have expressed as symptoms at the time or even now, but eventually the damage will have an impact on your daughter's overall health. It is possible the body can repair and that is going to depend on many things, but most certainly the EMF pollution that is now rampant in America from the worst offender, the Smart Meter that is producing 900 mghz every few seconds that is 600 times the EMF being emitted from your telephone, ALL THROUGH YOUR HOUSE! Cell phones, wifi, cell towers, all electrical appliances are guilty causing many health problems especially when combined with the damages received from vaccines! The poisons don't leave the body like most people think and that poison injection site is reflexing to other parts of the body where problems will pop up and you won't even know there is a connection!

It can happen to young men also, we have several patients that we treat and the common denominator is "Gardasil."

I feel the exact same way. Thank God my daughter has not yet shown any adverse effects either but now i am fearful of any issues that may crop up. It would be my fault for suggesting she get this vaccine. What about the young men that also got this vaccine my sons also got it.

As a mother I feel such awful guilt and sorrow for suggesting to my daughter that she get this vaccine. I did this 8 years ago before I became educated on the dangers of injecting foreign substances into our bodies. I believed at the time that it was a vaccine that would possibly save my daughter from HPV. Fortunately for her, she has had no adverse symptoms (yet) but reading about other reactions I know how horrible the vaccines are and the damage they have done. All in the name of prevention! I am so sorry!

What happened to the Doctors that took the oath to help the patients, not let the drug companies and their free trips or set of golf clubs come before the lives of these kids. there comes a point when the government needs to step in and ban this stuff. Why is it that the vaccine is banned in other countries except the USA ??

Agree. This is not about truth when it comes to mainstream medicine and the media on the vaccine issue. That is the problem in a nutshell.

Yes, Dr. Moulden was a great pioneer in this research and was taken from us by some very disturbing circumstances and very questionable events early in life at 49.

Doctors have been sequestered by drug companies and are forced to bow down to drug company demands. The problem is that drug companies have become very powerful based on high profits and have created symptom treatment as the basis for defining health. Doctors are required to follow a standard of care and drug companies use their money to influence politicians and create perks for doctors to promote their agendas. Vaccines are a money maker for them and are now part of the standard of care established for doctors. If doctors deviate from this standard of care, they will be punished and ridiculed. There is no question that the HPV vaccine is causing mini-strokes in these young women and the diagnostic techniques used by doctors CANNOT show this and so they are blind to the cause and consequently the cure is not there.

Doctors give you a handout like they do for the chicken pox vaccine but how do they live with themselves after literally ruining lives of these teenagers. So many kids have died from the vaccine and they still push parents to give to young girls and boys. Don't let your child get this vaccine!!!!