• TV2 Denmark Documentary on HPV Vaccine Shows Lives of Young Women Ruined

TV2 Denmark has done something no mainstream media network in the United States will dare to do: look into the controversial HPV vaccine that many have claimed has ruined the lives of so many young women, and publish an investigative report. In December of 2013 Katie Couric did a show on the HPV Gardasil Vaccine where she dared to interview the mother of a young woman who died shortly after receiving the vaccine. Couric's program was hardly pro-vaccine, as she gave both sides of the controversy, with a huge emphasis on the pharmaceutical side claiming the vaccine was safe, but she was viciously attacked by the mainstream media anyway and forced to apologize for even asking questions about the possible risks of the HPV vaccine. With such censorship so obvious in the U.S. mainstream media, it is refreshing to see the Danish media make this documentary available with English subtitles for the rest of the world to watch. Families and doctors are interviewed, and the tough questions are not censored. Similar to the U.S., these vaccine damaged girls can find no help from their government since the vaccine injuries are vigorously denied by their government, leaving them and their parents feeling "betrayed."

Read full story...

You have to treat the mercury-sensitivity and exposure, not only symptoms of these girls.

Admin said: > TV2 Denmark has done something no mainstream media network in the United States will dare to do: look into the controversial HPV vaccine that many have claimed has ruined the lives of so many young women, and publish an investigative report. > > In December of 2013 Katie Couric did a show on the HPV Gardasil Vaccine where she dared to interview the mother of a young woman who died shortly after receiving the vaccine. Couric's program was hardly pro-vaccine, as she gave both sides of the controversy, with a huge emphasis on the pharmaceutical side claiming the vaccine was safe, but she was viciously attacked by the mainstream media anyway and forced to apologize for even asking questions about the possible risks of the HPV vaccine. > > With such censorship so obvious in the U.S. mainstream media, it is refreshing to see the Danish media make this documentary available with English subtitles for the rest of the world to watch. Families and doctors are interviewed, and the tough questions are not censored. Similar to the U.S., these vaccine damaged girls can find no help from their government since the vaccine injuries are vigorously denied by their government, leaving them and their parents feeling "betrayed." My daughter and my sisters daughter are both victims of the same illness symptoms and history you speak of in your documentary. This is a global tragedy We live in Australia We have posted your info on Facebook in Australia Thank you for your bravery Many lives will be saved x

I am in tears watching this. These poor girls. I got ill with IC and endo at a young age so I know what it is like to lose your health and no one cares. Such a tragedy that these girls got this vaccine when with yearly gyn. exams, cervical cancer is almost always treatable. I hope they find something to help restore their health. I am sure we will see more and more of this here in the US and it makes me sad. I try to educate people but most blindly trust big Pharma.

HPV Vaccine may very well contain Nagalase which is an enzyme secreted by cancer cells that is being introduced into the body at infancy or the vaccination stage, as the late Dr. Bradstreet discovered. It also causes immune deficiency and blocks GcMAF activating factor in the human body; resulting in serious compromise of the immune system! What is GcMAF? According to FIRSTiMMUNE, “GcMAF is an essential human protein our bodies make that removes a number of diseases including cancer. All 5 billion healthy humans make their own GcMAF.” Both U.S. and UK governments desperately seizing all supply, shutting down clinics, even as millions die from cancer every decade... UK govt. admission that GcMAF was on track to being commercialized as a pioneering cancer treatment, so they had to confiscate it! https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-warns-against-gcmaf-made-in-unlicensed-facility-in-cambridgeshire References/resources: http://www.faim.org/autism/gcmaf-treatment-cancer-autism-inflammation-viral-bacterial-disease.html http://immunocentre.eu/what-is-gcmaf/ http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html

My daughter has been chronically ill.since getting this vaccine...pain in ovaries and uterus, fatigue, dizziness, muscle aches and headaches and nausea. She can't eat and has lost so much weight. Any ideas of where to turn.for.help? We are in U.S.

In the documentary Trace Amounts, they discovered that the metals (used as preservatives) bind to testosterone which is why boys have higher rates of Autism.......maybe this is true of Gardisil as well .....since all the girls were very athletic!

I believe my daughter died due to getting this horrible shot if I would've known that she would get sick with all sorts of side effects and diabetes,I would have said No".Too late now my beautiful daughter passed away last year she just turned 17.Before receiving the HPV vaccine my daughter was healthy with no complications I would do anything to bring her back but,it's too late now I wish these immunization companies could be held responsible for whatever poison they are putting in their shots and poisoning human beings.

We thank God for individual countries that are not censored by media controllers. Let this be a lesson against Globalisation where everything will be cansored. We are not all the same and there is no silver bullet. Let vaccinations be properly tested and optional. Here me Australia!

Finally, my daily headaches make sense...nearly six years of daily headaches, chronic migraines, one sore eye and altered sensation on one side of my face. My neurologist did every test and tried every medication and came up with nothing. No logical cause...until now. Why did I have that vaccine? I was old enough to know better!

PEOPLE TRY TO STRAIGHTEN ME OUT WHEN I SPEAK AGAINST VACCINATIONS.

Their symptoms sound like dysautonomia which is autonomic dysfunction. Please connect with a cardiologist/electrophysiologist and neurologist as a starting point for assessment as there are multiple forms of autonomic dysfunction.

I would like to get in touch with the physician and offer myself for some testing. I did not get the vaccine, but what these women are describing are exactly my symptoms. I had a c-section and while that went completely horrible, doctors have been unable to diagnose my systemic symptoms that match these women. One thing about me: I was a triathlete and trained duting my pregnancy. I was also diagnosed with HPV. I fit the links. And I don't want to suffer anymore either: 8 years now

I wish that people would stop trusting their government and their doctors. it is important to question things--especially when it is about something that is to be injected into one's body--and not have blind trust in one's doctor. We are constantly being told "Trust your doctor; ask your doctor." This is conditioning (in other words, brainwashing). To be skeptical of authority is actually a healthy thing.

Americans have to go outside America to get opposing views of vaccines. The monopoly created by drug companies in America have created incredible DNA damage, diseases, all based on corruption and marketing spin.

Vaccine technology is NOT GOOD SCIENCE by any standard and we are fighting corruption at the highest levels. The enemy is loaded with huge bags of money and we are armed with the truth! Because the public is naive and the medical terrorists are using FEAR and INTIMIDATION backed by big bucks, it's not an easy battle. The only solution is getting the truth to the public before our children are transformed into sick zombies!

In just the first 15 minutes or so you see health "professionals" who see the symptoms that start shortly after the vaccine and yet still support this evil practice. Of course it's the vaccine, but it's so hard to say that because of the enormous power the vaccine manufacturers have over the medical "profession". Sad thing is that the vaccine manufacturers cannot be held responsible for any adverse events that young girls experience. That should tell you something there, huh?

This is a great documentary, thanks for sharing this information with us!